Coach Chud Fired
-
Honestly, I saw absolutely no reason whatsoever to keep him. I want immediate results and 4 wins does not cut it. Two 1st year coaches are in the playoffs, another 1st year coach had 10 wins but did not get in. Another had 8 wins. So I don't want to hear anybody support they need to stick with Chud. He does not have what it takes.
Only one first yr head coach is in and he has a franchise QB, you get bad QB play you dont win a lot of games. You run these QBs out there next yr you will be bitching about the next HC.
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
I would not be bitching if we showed improvement, we regressed people we did not show any improvement whatsoever.
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
Philly is not in yet, they must win tonight
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
Philly isnt in.....yet.
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
I would not be bitching if we showed improvement, we regressed people we did not show any improvement whatsoever.
I would not be bitching if we showed improvement, we regressed people we did not show any improvement whatsoever.
I would hate to see Josh Gordon when he doesnt regress!!
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
Philly is not in yet, they must win tonight
Philly is not in yet, they must win tonight
Oh yeah, duh and I'm watching it. My money is on Philly anyway so yeah it's two 1st year coaches in the playoffs.
-
I would not be bitching if we showed improvement, we regressed people we did not show any improvement whatsoever.
I would hate to see Josh Gordon when he doesnt regress!!
-
-
you want to use one breakout player that was left over from the previous regime for your springboard for chuds success?
Cameron had a career year, Haden a career yr, I think Dez Bryant was having a good yr until his heart issues, Skrine played much much better this yr, there were improvements on the team. Hoyer showed promise until his injury. You get bad QB play you probably lose its a fact. Yeah Chud could improve on stuff, I think he would tell you that but the trigger here is a little quick I think.
-
you want to use one breakout player that was left over from the previous regime for your springboard for chuds success?
Cameron had a career year, Haden a career yr, I think Dez Bryant was having a good yr until his heart issues, Skrine played much much better this yr, there were improvements on the team. Hoyer showed promise until his injury. You get bad QB play you probably lose its a fact. Yeah Chud could improve on stuff, I think he would tell you that but the trigger here is a little quick I think.
Cameron had a career year, Haden a career yr, I think Dez Bryant was having a good yr until his heart issues, Skrine played much much better this yr, there were improvements on the team. Hoyer showed promise until his injury. You get bad QB play you probably lose its a fact. Yeah Chud could improve on stuff, I think he would tell you that but the trigger here is a little quick I think.
We lost a few games with good qb play, 90+ QBR play
-
Cameron had a career year, Haden a career yr, I think Dez Bryant was having a good yr until his heart issues, Skrine played much much better this yr, there were improvements on the team. Hoyer showed promise until his injury. You get bad QB play you probably lose its a fact. Yeah Chud could improve on stuff, I think he would tell you that but the trigger here is a little quick I think.
We lost a few games with good qb play, 90+ QBR play
-
There was some terrible coaching and clock management, especially late in the 2nd and 4th quarters. I feel bad for Chud, but we can do better...
-
@mike-h said:
Chud might be fired tonight http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/29/browns-considering-a-sunday-night-meeting-with-chudzinski/
I trust Florio. He's close with Lombardi as well as Banner.
La Canfora and Florio, as sad as it may be, may actually be our pipeline to legitmate Browns news.
-
-
I don't remember Chud being the 5th pick. I remember Kelly and doug morrone.
Banner and jimmy told us "he was our guy." "We are going to be patient and build for the long haul." One year? They know better than release Lombardi to the Cleveland media. Whether Chud is fired or not they owe us a fucking explanation on what they saw in chud and why they hired him in the first place. We were told it was a collective decision. Well collectively they were apparently all friggin wrong.
I don't remember Chud being the 5th pick. I remember Kelly and doug morrone.
Banner and jimmy told us "he was our guy." "We are going to be patient and build for the long haul." One year? They know better than release Lombardi to the Cleveland media. Whether Chud is fired or not they owe us a fucking explanation on what they saw in chud and why they hired him in the first place. We were told it was a collective decision. Well collectively they were apparently all friggin wrong.
"Chudzinski grew up in Toledo, Ohio, where he pulled for the Browns. Chudzinski interviewed with the team on Wednesday, and was viewed by many to be a longshot for the job.
However, he wowed Haslam and CEO Joe Banner during his meeting, and the team decided to give him the job after interviewing at least eight other candidates."
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8833956&src=desktop
One of which was only to satisfy the Rooney Rule, so I really only count seven of them.
-
-
wow
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



