Coach Chud Fired
-
"The Expectation" was that a street free agent RB should combine with a third-string drunken QB and Hands-O-Stone WR's to produce wins... via the process of question mark?
On exactly what standard was he fired?
-
No, because 6-12 would require us playing two postseason games.
how do you get in the playoffs with 5 wins
how do you get in the playoffs with 5 wins
Check the math. 6-12 is 18 games. An NFL regular season is only 16.
-
Bill Cowher is in Cleveland at the current moment.
Coincidence?
Yes. Yes it is.
is he buying a house ?
is he buying a house ?
He's probably rubbing his nutsack on the Browns practice facility and then flying home to Charlotte on a private jet.
-
It's dumbass knee jerk decision. I blame that eggsucking weasel lombardi. I didn't like him
before, didn't like the hire.
Sounds to me, that Lombardi was brought in to lower the bottom line for Haslam. I told Canton Mike
Lombardi would be trouble.
Lombardi had alienated players in the past. If I was a fa with the Browns, I'd walk to another team, that's
what I would do. Apparently, he alienated Chud and Chud told him to shove it.
Maybe Haslam is a crook after all, and has money problems. There has to be some kind of dramatic explanation
for this debacle. Continuity????
-
The last 4 coaches fired in the AFC north have all been Browns coaches
-
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
-
Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969
Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012
-
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
very good point
-
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.
-
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.
precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.
No way bud......this is Cleveland....... don't apply unless you have a magic wand and know how to turn a turd into candy and piss into coffee........
-
Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....
precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.
precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.
Numb nutted fan base?
I don't see or hear to many people supporting this fire.
-
Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.
I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.
-
Factory of fucking sadness, Wtf, is there something I don't know, FUCK!!!!!!!!
-
Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.
I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.
Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.
I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow
-
Well if everyone doubles their posts this one will be giant too! Anyway I think the whole thing sucks.
WSS
-
Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969
Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012
Tomlin has pretty much worn out Cowhers coat tails he won't be there much longer.
-
SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches
Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.
-
Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.
I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow
If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.
-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow
If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.
If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.
No it won't. McDaniels realized how bad he fucked up. We all do.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login