Skip to content

Coach Chud Fired

The Browns Board
398 68 11.2k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No, because 6-12 would require us playing two postseason games.

    how do you get in the playoffs with 5 wins

    @topdawg31 said:

    how do you get in the playoffs with 5 wins

    Check the math. 6-12 is 18 games. An NFL regular season is only 16.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Bill Cowher is in Cleveland at the current moment.

    Coincidence?

    Yes. Yes it is.

    is he buying a house ?

    @browns149 said:

    is he buying a house ?

    He's probably rubbing his nutsack on the Browns practice facility and then flying home to Charlotte on a private jet.

  • It's dumbass knee jerk decision. I blame that eggsucking weasel lombardi. I didn't like him

    before, didn't like the hire.

    Sounds to me, that Lombardi was brought in to lower the bottom line for Haslam. I told Canton Mike

    Lombardi would be trouble.

    Lombardi had alienated players in the past. If I was a fa with the Browns, I'd walk to another team, that's

    what I would do. Apparently, he alienated Chud and Chud told him to shove it.

    Maybe Haslam is a crook after all, and has money problems. There has to be some kind of dramatic explanation

    for this debacle. Continuity????

  • The last 4 coaches fired in the AFC north have all been Browns coaches

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

  • Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    very good point

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

  • @runyon27 said:

    Only one first yr head coach is in and he has a franchise QB, you get bad QB play you dont win a lot of games. You run these QBs out there next yr you will be bitching about the next HC.

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    @topdawg31 said:

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    @clevfan4life said:

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    No way bud......this is Cleveland....... don't apply unless you have a magic wand and know how to turn a turd into candy and piss into coffee........

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    @clevfan4life said:

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    Numb nutted fan base?

    I don't see or hear to many people supporting this fire.

  • Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

  • Factory of fucking sadness, Wtf, is there something I don't know, FUCK!!!!!!!!

  • Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

  • Well if everyone doubles their posts this one will be giant too! Anyway I think the whole thing sucks.

    WSS

  • Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

    @browns149 said:

    Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

    Tomlin has pretty much worn out Cowhers coat tails he won't be there much longer.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

    @hx214 said:

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

    put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    @browns149 said:

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

  • @browns149 said:

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

    No it won't. McDaniels realized how bad he fucked up. We all do.

    Zombo

  • If McDaniels comes here, they will go hard after Mallett, not teblow