Skip to content

Coach Chud Fired

The Browns Board
398 68 11.2k
  • The last 4 coaches fired in the AFC north have all been Browns coaches

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

  • Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    very good point

  • Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

  • @runyon27 said:

    Only one first yr head coach is in and he has a franchise QB, you get bad QB play you dont win a lot of games. You run these QBs out there next yr you will be bitching about the next HC.

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    @topdawg31 said:

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    @clevfan4life said:

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    No way bud......this is Cleveland....... don't apply unless you have a magic wand and know how to turn a turd into candy and piss into coffee........

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    Joe Banner has fired two coaches in two years, Im sure there's a line of potential candidates begging to work with him.....

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    @clevfan4life said:

    precisely, yet we have a numbnutted fan base that doesn't see the long term ramifications of what's being done here. "I WANT MY 10 WINS AND I WANT IT NOW!!! WHAAAAA, WHAAAAAAA". How long has Cincy stuck with Lewis? Paying dividends? The Bengals were as bad as we were but they've slowly started to build something after more than one restart.

    Numb nutted fan base?

    I don't see or hear to many people supporting this fire.

  • Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

  • Factory of fucking sadness, Wtf, is there something I don't know, FUCK!!!!!!!!

  • Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

  • Well if everyone doubles their posts this one will be giant too! Anyway I think the whole thing sucks.

    WSS

  • Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

    @browns149 said:

    Stoolers have had 3 coaches since 1969

    Browns have had 3 coaches since 2012

    Tomlin has pretty much worn out Cowhers coat tails he won't be there much longer.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    SD and Philly are in both are 1st year coaches

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

    @hx214 said:

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

    put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good news is that when McDaniels is named head coach, he will bring along Tim Tebow and then God will forgive Cleveland for whatever we did to him.

    I read that on Twitter. I wish I could take credit for it.

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    @browns149 said:

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

  • @browns149 said:

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to tebow

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it doesn't matter what font size you use...it will happen.

    No it won't. McDaniels realized how bad he fucked up. We all do.

    Zombo

  • If McDaniels comes here, they will go hard after Mallett, not teblow

  • Quit being homos.

    Zombo

  • @hx214 said:

    Swap Brandon Weeden for Rivers and Foles and neither team makes the playoffs.

    put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

    @topdawg31 said:

    put both on the browns and we win 5 games tops

    Omg dude, Phillip Rivers throwing to Gordon? Are you serious? We won 4 games while having the worst qb that ever played the game starting the majority of the season. With Rivers as the qb we would have won the division. What we would have done in the playoffs is another matter, but the AFC North this year was there for the picking....with Phillip Rivers as our qb healthy all season we would have won it hands down. You have to know that. We split with the Ravens and Bengals with our mediocre talent at qb....with an elite qb like Rivers we would have won the division in what was an obvious down year.

  • The last 4 coaches fired in the AFC north have all been Browns coaches

    @browns149 said:

    The last 4 coaches fired in the AFC north have all been Browns coaches

    OUCH... I think that says it all doesn't it?