Coach Chud Fired
-
chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..
that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.
big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.
chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..
that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.
big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.
I agree on Horton, He came in here and said we would attack and fly around with speedy guys that can tackle. Well they played off coverage in the secondary ALL year, never blitzed and couldn't tackle. All and all a big bunch of crap
-
overhyped
-
I saw a lot of awful game day decisions by Chud, all season long. He had 5 pro bowl players and tons of experience at the coordinator positions. He was also dealt a lot of injuries and inherited a roster devoid of talent. All of that said, had he made better game day decisions and simply coached better overall, we *should* be somewhere around 7-9, not 4-12...........Yes, there is a big difference between those two records.
-
like not going for FG at the thirty yardline?
-
Chud in BIG trouble Monday
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/29/browns-to-meet-with-chudzinski-in-the-morning/
-
okay so we have to guess who our coach will be and who we will draft
-
-
I'm guessing Saban and Johnny Football
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
-
I'm guessing Saban and Johnny Football
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
-
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
Ah ok, I can see Jimmy wanting him.
-
didn't saban suck in the NFL?
-
Last half of season was an abortion. Browns were out-hustled, out-hit, out-coached and out-conditioned in all their weak sister attempts to be competitive. Obvious lack of
intensity, confidence and poise points to fundamental break downs across every aspect of the game, top to bottom. Haz doesn't strike me as the kind of person who will pay
1 cent more to a coaching staff that couldn't get it done.
Get the travel vouches ready for the en masse exit tomorrow and stay tuned. So it goes.
Happy New Year Browns fans.
-
-
good for Chud. I hope he stays and they get him some MUCH better players
-
15-17 in 2 years. Better then anything the Browns have had since 1999
Hall of Fame numbers to the Browns
-
15-17 in 2 years. Better then anything the Browns have had since 1999
Hall of Fame numbers to the Browns
-
why the fucking buzz about him coming to the NFL. didn't he quite on his team?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login