Coach Chud Fired
-
I will take lovey smith over saban and mcdaniels
-
It was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.
It was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.
McDaniels is an egotistical fuckstick
-
It was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.
McDaniels is an egotistical fuckstick
-
he has got some balls with a name lovie
-
*waits for Norv Turner talk to kick up*
-
Why the fuck would Lovie Smith or any coach with any kind of name for himself want to coach under lombardi and banner? There are plenty of other vacancies. This team is fucking dysfunctional. JH3 is a fucking asshole and Banner is an asshole too. If we end up with McDaniels or O'Brien, I'm not even going to bother watching football next year. We're in the same exact position we were in when Holmgren was boss.
-
http://factoryofsadness.sportsblog.com/post/238921/browns_to_fire_rob_chudzinski.html
I don't have a problem with it. The offense had more than enough talent at key positions, yet still couldn't find a way to get things done. Unfortunately, I'm not sure McDaniels or O'Brien is much more of an improvement.
You truly believe we had that much talent in key positions? Outside of Thomas and Mack and Gordon who else would you rate as a key talent on offense? Maybe I am just missing something but I don't see it. Albeit brief this team ticked like a Rolex with Hoyer at the helm. Fluke? Maybe At the end of the day this team needs to draw a line in the sand, hire a coach, have the balls to stand by their supposedly well researched decision and let it roll a minimum of three years.
Maybe I am in the minority but I am tired of shuffling coaches and systems here. I believe I saw enough flashes of good football to stick with it. With 7 top tier draft picks and plenty to spend on FA's we should have stuck it out. This kind of knee jerk shit has me honestly wondering if keeping my season tickets is worth it and that's saying something as I waited a long time to get them. Someone should post a poll on the firing. I would love to see what the majority think.
You truly believe we had that much talent in key positions? Outside of Thomas and Mack and Gordon who else would you rate as a key talent on offense? Maybe I am just missing something but I don't see it. Albeit brief this team ticked like a Rolex with Hoyer at the helm. Fluke? Maybe At the end of the day this team needs to draw a line in the sand, hire a coach, have the balls to stand by their supposedly well researched decision and let it roll a minimum of three years.
Maybe I am in the minority but I am tired of shuffling coaches and systems here. I believe I saw enough flashes of good football to stick with it. With 7 top tier draft picks and plenty to spend on FA's we should have stuck it out. This kind of knee jerk shit has me honestly wondering if keeping my season tickets is worth it and that's saying something as I waited a long time to get them. Someone should post a poll on the firing. I would love to see what the majority think.
I'd rate J. Cam, the guy your handle is named after, as a quality talent. Little and Bess are better as #2 and #3 receivers than about 10-12 teams in the league, whether or not you choose to agree. Ask the Jets if they'd like to have Little or Bess this season. To have a great LT, a great C, a great #1, a good TE, and solidly athletic #2/#3 is more than a lot of offenses have right now.
Continuity for the sake of continuity is not the way to go.
At the end of the day, we're firing a coach who lost 10 of 11 games and by many reports lost his team in the second half of the season. Don't believe me? Ask the players who just texted Michael Silver that Chud was a "douche" or a "joke" or that "nobody on the offense trusts him".
This doesn't ring as a knee jerk reaction. It rings as a CEO and Owner holding a coach accountable. Chud was never their guy. He was their fifth choice and he didn't pan out.
We have more Pro Bowlers than we do wins. That doesn't ring of a team devoid of talent.
-
does this mean that we are stuck with Weeden next year?
-
-
Chudzinski isn't going anywhere. This isn't the knee-jerk reaction laden FO of yesteryear. I have faith that they will continue with the coaching staff that is in place and trust what their eyes saw numerous times this year. This team was in some games. They are a Franchise QB away from winning this division on a yearly basis. They played competitive and are only a few pieces away from contention. Coach Chud helped to put 5/6 Browns in the Probowl this year. We are going in the right direction. HOLD.... HOOOLD!!!!!
-
Chudzinski isn't going anywhere. This isn't the knee-jerk reaction laden FO of yesteryear. I have faith that they will continue with the coaching staff that is in place and trust what their eyes saw numerous times this year. This team was in some games. They are a Franchise QB away from winning this division on a yearly basis. They played competitive and are only a few pieces away from contention. Coach Chud helped to put 5/6 Browns in the Probowl this year. We are going in the right direction. HOLD.... HOOOLD!!!!!
Chudzinski isn't going anywhere. This isn't the knee-jerk reaction laden FO of yesteryear. I have faith that they will continue with the coaching staff that is in place and trust what their eyes saw numerous times this year. This team was in some games. They are a Franchise QB away from winning this division on a yearly basis. They played competitive and are only a few pieces away from contention. Coach Chud helped to put 5/6 Browns in the Probowl this year. We are going in the right direction. HOLD.... HOOOLD!!!!!
Well, now you can put Chud's poster next to Trent's above your bed
-
You truly believe we had that much talent in key positions? Outside of Thomas and Mack and Gordon who else would you rate as a key talent on offense? Maybe I am just missing something but I don't see it. Albeit brief this team ticked like a Rolex with Hoyer at the helm. Fluke? Maybe At the end of the day this team needs to draw a line in the sand, hire a coach, have the balls to stand by their supposedly well researched decision and let it roll a minimum of three years.
Maybe I am in the minority but I am tired of shuffling coaches and systems here. I believe I saw enough flashes of good football to stick with it. With 7 top tier draft picks and plenty to spend on FA's we should have stuck it out. This kind of knee jerk shit has me honestly wondering if keeping my season tickets is worth it and that's saying something as I waited a long time to get them. Someone should post a poll on the firing. I would love to see what the majority think.
I'd rate J. Cam, the guy your handle is named after, as a quality talent. Little and Bess are better as #2 and #3 receivers than about 10-12 teams in the league, whether or not you choose to agree. Ask the Jets if they'd like to have Little or Bess this season. To have a great LT, a great C, a great #1, a good TE, and solidly athletic #2/#3 is more than a lot of offenses have right now.
Continuity for the sake of continuity is not the way to go.
At the end of the day, we're firing a coach who lost 10 of 11 games and by many reports lost his team in the second half of the season. Don't believe me? Ask the players who just texted Michael Silver that Chud was a "douche" or a "joke" or that "nobody on the offense trusts him".
This doesn't ring as a knee jerk reaction. It rings as a CEO and Owner holding a coach accountable. Chud was never their guy. He was their fifth choice and he didn't pan out.
We have more Pro Bowlers than we do wins. That doesn't ring of a team devoid of talent.
I'd rate J. Cam, the guy your handle is named after, as a quality talent. Little and Bess are better as #2 and #3 receivers than about 10-12 teams in the league, whether or not you choose to agree. Ask the Jets if they'd like to have Little or Bess this season. To have a great LT, a great C, a great #1, a good TE, and solidly athletic #2/#3 is more than a lot of offenses have right now.
Usually on your side man but I couldn't disagree more with that statement. I'm not arguing we had enough weapons to compete, but Little is an inconsistent #3 at best and Bess really had a down year with drops and the like. I'd like to see Bess back though I think he can bring it back, but I'd love to see the Browns draft a guy to replace Little.
Hard to believe Chud is going to be fired. The browns suffered through 3 QB's who started this year. It's hard to see if the offensive scheme is working when you have captain check down throwing to RB's 20 times a game, or having dumb ass Weeden throwing laser beams 10 yards too high. Doing this coaching carrousel shit year after year is a losing proposition.
-
Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB...

-
Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB...

Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB...

Coach is gone by tomorrow morning
-
Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB...

Coach is gone by tomorrow morning
Coach is gone by tomorrow morning
He's just trolling
-
The browns are an embarrassment, but they're my embarrassment.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login