2014 opponents
-
Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers
Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers
I see 16-0. Easy!!
-
uh no
-
Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers
Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers
I see 16-0. Easy!!
-
I see 0-16 easily, lol.
-
Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers
Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers
I see 16-0. Easy!!
Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers
Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers
I see 16-0. Easy!!
I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.
Zombo
-
I am in Florida and my wife is a jags fan so I will be in Jacksonville too
-
Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers
Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers
I see 16-0. Easy!!
I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.
Zombo
I assume it is just coincidental that the AFCN is playing both "South" divisions next year....AFCS and NFCS.
They are on a 3 year rotation against the other AFC divisions and a 4 year rotation vs. NFC divisions.
Also I note this: the furthest west they have to travel is Nashville. The furthest north is Buffalo. the furthest east is Baltimore.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login