Skip to content

2014 opponents

The Browns Board
9 8 800
  • Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

  • uh no

  • Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

    @thenew23 said:

    Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

    Prediction? To quote Mr. T: Pain

  • I see 0-16 easily, lol.

  • Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

    @thenew23 said:

    Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

    I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.

    Zombo

  • I am in Florida and my wife is a jags fan so I will be in Jacksonville too

  • Schedule doesn't look that bad as I read it today........I may feel differently on the eve of opening day however.

  • @thenew23 said:

    Home - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Texans, Colts, Raiders, Saints, Buccaneers

    Away - Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Jaguars, Titans, Bills, Falcons, Panthers

    I see 16-0. Easy!!

    I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I love the Southern feel to this one ... I will be at Jax and ATL. Charlotte is a one day drive for me and Nashville would be fun too.

    Zombo

    I assume it is just coincidental that the AFCN is playing both "South" divisions next year....AFCS and NFCS.

    They are on a 3 year rotation against the other AFC divisions and a 4 year rotation vs. NFC divisions.

    Also I note this: the furthest west they have to travel is Nashville. The furthest north is Buffalo. the furthest east is Baltimore.

  • I don't see us losing a game in 2014.