Skip to content

Next Head Coach

The Browns Board
8 6 546
  • Ok first and foremost I've been a Browns fan since the mid to late 1970's. Where the Browns front office needs to see is. First you have to take concerns of winning your division. The 3 other teams in the division have great defenses. So, I don't believe hiring an offensive coordinator is the answer. Make the defense work and the offense will show up. The offense can score. They just need to STOP the scoring to win.

    The Browns also need to go back to the brown jerseys and orange pants. Circa OLD school!!!!!

  • Ok first and foremost I've been a Browns fan since the mid to late 1970's. Where the Browns front office needs to see is. First you have to take concerns of winning your division. The 3 other teams in the division have great defenses. So, I don't believe hiring an offensive coordinator is the answer. Make the defense work and the offense will show up. The offense can score. They just need to STOP the scoring to win.

    The Browns also need to go back to the brown jerseys and orange pants. Circa OLD school!!!!!

    @dawgpounder said:

    Ok first and foremost I've been a Browns fan since the mid to late 1970's. Where the Browns front office needs to see is. First you have to take concerns of winning your division. The 3 other teams in the division have great defenses. So, I don't believe hiring an offensive coordinator is the answer. Make the defense work and the offense will show up. The offense can score. They just need to STOP the scoring to win.

    The Browns also need to go back to the brown jerseys and orange pants. Circa OLD school!!!!!

    Have you watched football lately?

  • Ok first and foremost I've been a Browns fan since the mid to late 1970's. Where the Browns front office needs to see is. First you have to take concerns of winning your division. The 3 other teams in the division have great defenses. So, I don't believe hiring an offensive coordinator is the answer. Make the defense work and the offense will show up. The offense can score. They just need to STOP the scoring to win.

    The Browns also need to go back to the brown jerseys and orange pants. Circa OLD school!!!!!

    @dawgpounder said:

    Ok first and foremost I've been a Browns fan since the mid to late 1970's. Where the Browns front office needs to see is. First you have to take concerns of winning your division. The 3 other teams in the division have great defenses. So, I don't believe hiring an offensive coordinator is the answer. Make the defense work and the offense will show up. The offense can score. They just need to STOP the scoring to win.

    The Browns also need to go back to the brown jerseys and orange pants. Circa OLD school!!!!!

    That's half the equation.

  • No one in the AFC north has a "great" defense. The bungles def is pretty good, but they are not "great" and the stoolers are old and slow, and the ratbirds are average.

  • The new head coach needs to make this team more disciplined.

  • I like what I've read about Gus Malzahn who has been added to the list of candidates. Seems like a turnaround expert.

  • I like what I've read about Gus Malzahn who has been added to the list of candidates. Seems like a turnaround expert.

    @osiris said:

    I like what I've read about Gus Malzahn who has been added to the list of candidates. Seems like a turnaround expert.

    He will need to be a turnaround "GENIUS" if he comes here

  • The new head coach needs to make this team more disciplined.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    The new head coach needs to make this team more disciplined.

    The players don't like working too hard wahhh. (See mangina)