The Last Straw?
-
1st Chud wasnt here long enough to have a regime.
2nd I only made it to 2 games this year and can't recall anyone there or on here calling for chud to be fired. I think everyone saw the problems on the field talent wise and were more worried if they could fill them holes with talented players this offseason.
-
I'm 67 years old, a life long Browns' Fan, and damnit, I REFUSE to croak until I see at least ONE Browns' Super Bowl win!!!
One thing I know is that the NFL will see a celebration like no other when that happens.....and it WILL!
Last straw?....HELL NO!
Mike
-
I'm 67 years old, a life long Browns' Fan, and damnit, I REFUSE to croak until I see at least ONE Browns' Super Bowl win!!!
One thing I know is that the NFL will see a celebration like no other when that happens.....and it WILL!
Last straw?....HELL NO!
Mike
I'm 67 years old, a life long Browns' Fan, and damnit, I REFUSE to croak until I see at least ONE Browns' Super Bowl win!!!
One thing I know is that the NFL will see a celebration like no other when that happens.....and it WILL!
Last straw?....HELL NO!
Mike
I'm with you...
-
The Browns used to be my wife that I held in high esteem, respected and loved.
The Browns are now my piece on the side that I really don't respect but can't get rid of.
Maybe if this broad cleans her act up I'll take her out to dinner, but I'll always keep her around.
-
still bleeding brown and orange after 52 years.
when they burn me i want them to add some food coloring to make my ashes orange and brown, then put me in a bowl and smoke me.
best high you'll ever have.
-
39 years here and still waiting for the big one. Uh, Super Bowl that is. Then the other big one can happen.
My father is 68 and the biggest reason I'm a Browns fan. At least he got to see them win an NFL Championship...when he was just fresh out of high school. Oh but he also got to see them win it all when he was in grade school too...if he can even remember that far back, lol.
Perhaps we should give new owner Hasmat a chance. After all this is only his first year. He needs time to get it right and get the right people in place.
-
"Shaken, not stirred..." No need for a straw.
Thank you booze and Browns Board members for getting me through these tough seasons.
Have faith and stay thirsty, my friends.
-
Mik,
The subject was football, and all your suggestions are completely invalid.
I do hate soggy, overcooked veggies
And running out of firewood, which will be by the end of Jan.
But I will always love the Browns, even though the fo now is ruled
by three stupid potato heads.
-
I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.
I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.
-
I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.
I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.
I could never throw in the towel I've been at it for too long.
I just have no faith that the idiot Lombardi can do anything other than drag this franchise down further.
Is it not almost a unanimous opinion amongst fan that that is the case: None have any faith in Lombardi?
Now, what do you think he thinks when he reads that? Is he nonplussed by it? Does he get angry?
Or does he take the view expressed by Banner and Lombardi: that fans are justified in their skepticism and vow to do better?
-
Some things never change.
I still hate the stupid, sleazeball, lying, hypocrite owner. Check.
I still hate the losing every year. Check.
I still hate the lack of talent where missing, especially at qb. Check.
I still lament the dumbfooks in the fo. Check.
But now i've lost my superbowl dream forever. But I sure as hell will be
in front of the TV watching them whenever they get there, and I'll be just
as intrigued with next year's draft, and I'll always be a Browns fan.
Because of the players who love the game, just like all of us hard core Browns fans do.
you forgot to put down on your hate list:
black people.
democrats.
anti-NRA people.
kittens and puppies.
bambi.
and women.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login