Skip to content

FA wishes

The Browns Board
4 3 894
  • Who would you like the browns sign during free agency ?

    I would resign ward (not mack) and add Alterraun Verner at CB. I also like Golden Tate at WR and Donald Butler at ILB.

    What do you think ?

  • I'd sign a coach

  • I'd resign Ward and Mack if at all possible, as well as signing Haden to an extension. Someone posted a list of our FAs next season - it makes for scary reading, so we need to make sure we avert that kind of clusterfuck by tying some of them down using this year's cap space.

    It's easy to say we shouldn't resign mack, but he's at least top 10 if not top 5 at his position, we need to replace that somehow. Given how much of our OL could change - at least a guard, and possibly both as well as RT - adding another turnover at that spot doesn't make much sense to me.

    I think we also need to sign an ILB or if we switch to 4-3 a LB in general, especially if DQJ leaves, we need experience in that department. We can try to draft a guy like Skov or Jackson in the 3rd, which combined with Jackson as ILBs or with robertson as the LBs in a 4-3 would be great, but if jackson goes, we can't rely on that draftee plus robertson.

  • We have 10 draft picks to find a good center and a good guard. I wouldnt give mack 8-9 million per season knowing that we will have to resign a lot of players next year. Mack is not a very important part of this team eventhougt he's good at his position.