The Tom Brady Factor:
-
-
dude there are dozens of QBs that have better #'s in college than brady did at mich.
he was lucky enough to get drafted by the pats in the 6th fucking round! imagine if he didn't get drafted? he might be doing the i'm too sexy gay male cat walk modeling job.
doubt if gizelle would've even looked his way being a gay model and all. but a gay QB? she's all over him.
he got drafted by one of the best coaches ever, in one of the best systems ever, into one of the best franchises ever (since kraft).
-
I never said Brady had amazing college numbers.
I just asked what you considered a good QB. Don't get all bent out of shape about it...
If we are talking about the NFL, and you are saying Brady is just good, most colleges would have a hard time showing you their last "good" QB.
If we are talking about college, and Brady is being considered good there, then there are many more options.
Got it? Or are you gonna go get all worked up over something else now?
-
GODDAMIT! YOU'RE GOD DAMNED FUCKIN RIGHT!
nah, just kidding.
michigan still sucks though.
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
you're a stooge.
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
Otto Graham
Frank Ryan
Bill Nelson
Brian Sipe
Bernie Kosar
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
Otto Graham
Frank Ryan
Bill Nelson
Brian Sipe
Bernie Kosar
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
Otto Graham
Frank Ryan
Bill Nelson
Brian Sipe
Bernie Kosar
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
I'd say Mike Tomczak, he wasn't anything special, but played a long time in the NFL.
-
Ok so some of you might ask why I would start a thread about Tom Brady on a Cleveland fan site. My premise here is to show how much of an impact Brady has not only on the Patriots...but other NFL organizations . Like Denver,Cleveland, St Louis. etc. This goes in relation to "Belichick Desciples" who have failed elsewhere. I content that they owe theyre success and fortunes to Tom Brady. I truly believe Belichick and his other coaches like Mangini,McDaniels,Whisenhunt and Groh would be a complete failure without the success of Tom Brady. I will stand by this till I die...so Im effectiively saying no to McDaniels. I dont want Belichick knock offs. I.E. Crennel,Mangini, et al. Because I truly believe without Brady , Belichick is still a complete dipshit...and his desciples are right there along with him.
Ok so some of you might ask why I would start a thread about Tom Brady on a Cleveland fan site. My premise here is to show how much of an impact Brady has not only on the Patriots...but other NFL organizations . Like Denver,Cleveland, St Louis. etc. This goes in relation to "Belichick Desciples" who have failed elsewhere. I content that they owe theyre success and fortunes to Tom Brady. I truly believe Belichick and his other coaches like Mangini,McDaniels,Whisenhunt and Groh would be a complete failure without the success of Tom Brady. I will stand by this till I die...so Im effectiively saying no to McDaniels. I dont want Belichick knock offs. I.E. Crennel,Mangini, et al. Because I truly believe without Brady , Belichick is still a complete dipshit...and his desciples are right there along with him.
While I generally tend to agree with you on this, I still have to think that after so many other hairballs that the Belichick line has coughed up, there could still be a really good coach out there somewhere hanging on to a branch of that tree.
And McDaniels is as good a candidate as any. Yea, he had his conniptions with Denver.....but wouldn't it be fair, right, and just that a HC that busted in Denver came to Cleveland to make it big? I think McD could do it.....I mean, frankly, his credentials are no worse than anyone else they could be looking at...so who knows. He just needs to get that right QB to work with.
Fair to say?
-
Step away from the bottle.
yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..
-
Step away from the bottle.
yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..
-
-
When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?
Answer: NEVER
Craig Krenzel had a winning record in the nfl!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

