Skip to content

The Tom Brady Factor:

The Browns Board
24 13 1.6k
  • When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

  • When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    you're a stooge.

  • When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

  • @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

    @nickers said:

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

    What??????

  • @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

    @nickers said:

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

    Step away from the bottle.

  • When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    I'd say Mike Tomczak, he wasn't anything special, but played a long time in the NFL.

  • Ok so some of you might ask why I would start a thread about Tom Brady on a Cleveland fan site. My premise here is to show how much of an impact Brady has not only on the Patriots...but other NFL organizations . Like Denver,Cleveland, St Louis. etc. This goes in relation to "Belichick Desciples" who have failed elsewhere. I content that they owe theyre success and fortunes to Tom Brady. I truly believe Belichick and his other coaches like Mangini,McDaniels,Whisenhunt and Groh would be a complete failure without the success of Tom Brady. I will stand by this till I die...so Im effectiively saying no to McDaniels. I dont want Belichick knock offs. I.E. Crennel,Mangini, et al. Because I truly believe without Brady , Belichick is still a complete dipshit...and his desciples are right there along with him.

    @nickers said:

    Ok so some of you might ask why I would start a thread about Tom Brady on a Cleveland fan site. My premise here is to show how much of an impact Brady has not only on the Patriots...but other NFL organizations . Like Denver,Cleveland, St Louis. etc. This goes in relation to "Belichick Desciples" who have failed elsewhere. I content that they owe theyre success and fortunes to Tom Brady. I truly believe Belichick and his other coaches like Mangini,McDaniels,Whisenhunt and Groh would be a complete failure without the success of Tom Brady. I will stand by this till I die...so Im effectiively saying no to McDaniels. I dont want Belichick knock offs. I.E. Crennel,Mangini, et al. Because I truly believe without Brady , Belichick is still a complete dipshit...and his desciples are right there along with him.

    While I generally tend to agree with you on this, I still have to think that after so many other hairballs that the Belichick line has coughed up, there could still be a really good coach out there somewhere hanging on to a branch of that tree.

    And McDaniels is as good a candidate as any. Yea, he had his conniptions with Denver.....but wouldn't it be fair, right, and just that a HC that busted in Denver came to Cleveland to make it big? I think McD could do it.....I mean, frankly, his credentials are no worse than anyone else they could be looking at...so who knows. He just needs to get that right QB to work with.

    Fair to say?

  • @nickers said:

    Otto Graham

    Frank Ryan

    Bill Nelson

    Brian Sipe

    Bernie Kosar

    Step away from the bottle.

    @vaportrail said:

    Step away from the bottle.

    yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..

  • @vaportrail said:

    Step away from the bottle.

    yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..

    @nickers said:

    yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..

    you funny man.........

    you mean art schlichter?

  • @nickers said:

    yeah LOL..I totally misread that...the only good Ohio state QB I recall was Archie Manning and he threw his life away for gambling...he's a douche nozzle on top..

    you funny man.........

    you mean art schlichter?

    @miktoxic said:

    you funny man.........

    you mean art schlichter?

    Yeah Lol..Im having a seriously off week...Schilchter is it...the pain meds help one way...not so much another..LOL..but hey..I'll own up to the muff...it happens..I turn an onery 49 tommorow..cut Me some slack 😛

  • When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    @larryfine said:

    When was the last time Ohio State had a "good" NfL QB?

    Answer: NEVER

    Craig Krenzel had a winning record in the nfl!!!