Skip to content

Franklin to interview

The Browns Board
23 14 1.8k
  • I don't know...they were still reporting this morning that Stoops is someone they're looking at.

    @mark-o said:

    I don't know...they were still reporting this morning that Stoops is someone they're looking at.

    I think the rumors are being started by the agents of the coaches that are being tossed around in hopes it will force their current college teams to pony up.

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't know...they were still reporting this morning that Stoops is someone they're looking at.

    I think the rumors are being started by the agents of the coaches that are being tossed around in hopes it will force their current college teams to pony up.

    @topdawg31 said:

    I think the rumors are being started by the agents of the coaches that are being tossed around in hopes it will force their current college teams to pony up.

    for sure. Stoops just beat Alabama, and the Browns are interested in him = pay raise at OKL

  • We won't see a Hired HC in cleveland for at least two more weeks. I just hope we don't wait so long to pick up scrapes.

  • @mike-h said:

    Cleveland.com reported Stoops wouldn't be interviewed

    that site is not very reliable.

  • @mike-h said:

    Plain Dealer bro?

    yeah that site. It sucks

  • I can make an LBCMike - browns.com and I probably have better sources in ghetto long beach. 🙂 insider reporting.

  • It's tough trying to hire a head coach especially when other teams need head coaches. In the draft you select the guy you want pay him what he's gotta get and bingo. If your front office is made up of assholes a coach doesn't have to take the job especially when he's got other offers. Like I said before a guy in the organization told me that part of the reason it's hard to hire a coach is because of joe banners shitty personality. I can't believe that. If McDaniels is the guy I think we are lucky that he gets along with Lombardi.

    WSS

    WSS

  • For me to get the plain dealer in paper form I would have to fly to Cleveland. Being on the west coast I have to rely on the internet 😉

  • Turned a horrible team around in a tough conference. Has had to make due with scrubs and still wins. I wouldn't be opposed to having him as a coach. But I am in the same camp as most fans on here. Just bring in someone and stick with them for more than a year.

  • I watched the Vandy/Houston bowl game. Franklin adjusts well in game. He saw how shit his backup QB is and started running it all over Houston.