Attaboy, Phil!
-
Happy for Phil but hate harbaugh. He's a whiney dramatic cunt.
-
Happy for both Phil Dawson AND Colt McCoy! Keep Going!!
Also rooting for Trent in Indy!
Give it a rest man. Colt McCoy did a nice job cheering Kaepernik, who IMO is an overrated QB on a good team, from the sidelines.
And nothing against Trent and his horse penis, but taking him 3rd overall set us back another impact player.
Phil Dawson is the only quality player you mentioned.
-
Also rooting for Trent in Indy!
your boy TR rode the pine after fumbling on his first carry yesterday. per usual he started dancing at the line and dropped the ball without even getting hit. you better pick some other player to pimp cause TR won't get the ball anymore. gay forTR sez what?
-
Props to Phil! Too bad it couldn't have been done with the Browns.
-
Props to Phil! Too bad it couldn't have been done with the Browns.
Props to Phil! Too bad it couldn't have been done with the Browns.
It's probably why he left, I just hope Joe Thomas gets into a playoff game before he retires.
-
Props to Phil! Too bad it couldn't have been done with the Browns.
It's probably why he left, I just hope Joe Thomas gets into a playoff game before he retires.
-
all time Brown right there.
-
Happy for both Phil Dawson AND Colt McCoy! Keep Going!!
Also rooting for Trent in Indy!
I was confused when I watched the highlights of the Colts game and TR wasn't getting every carry. So I checked and he wasn't injured. He got one carry, where he auditioned for dancing with the stars and then coughed the ball up without even being touched.
-
yea, kaeperinick needs his ass kicked and harbaugh is an arrogant prick. only for phil do I root for the niners.
yea, kaeperinick needs his ass kicked and harbaugh is an arrogant prick. only for phil do I root for the niners.
I was kinda hopin' that Kaepernick would get his head bounced off the Frozen Tundra and have to go through the Concussion Protocal....and that we would see Colt McCoy trying to get it done for the 49ers in the playoffs!
Maybe next week.
-
FROM PHIL OFF TWITTER JUST NOW:
Phil Dawson @phil_dawson_4 7m
Hey CLE, just want to thank y'all for your continued love. Much respect & appreciation for y'all -
Phil is the greatest Brown to ever play. My balls are heavy with semen.
-
Was expecting a thread about Phil Taylor.
Zombo said:
(kick freeze frame)
I about shit when I saw the ground level replay of the kick... right between the edge rusher's arms.
It cost us our perfect weekend, Z.
Shows it's better to be lucky and good.
Was expecting a thread about Phil Taylor.
I about shit when I saw the ground level replay of the kick... right between the edge rusher's arms.
It cost us our perfect weekend, Z.
Shows it's better to be lucky and good.
The Packers edge rusher was offsides so had it been blocked, it wouldn't have mattered. Didn't know it at the time, read it in Peter King's column this morning.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
