Trading up ...
-
And throw in WVU QB Marc Bulger
-
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
Personally I don't think the browns should trade up, but this FO keeps doing things I think they shouldn't. All I know is if they trade up to #2 to draft Johnny college football, I'll need a fifth of makers mark and a bottle of delsym to start the recovery process.
-
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
Of course you want both #1s for trading down 2 whole spots but I highly doubt that would happen. Whats more likely to happen is we swap spots and throw in a 3rd rounder and possibly one other pick. Its two spots and since you aren't drafting a QB, the player you want will probably still be there. Now with the Texans I might make that trade for both 1st rounders.
-
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
Personally I don't think the browns should trade up, but this FO keeps doing things I think they shouldn't. All I know is if they trade up to #2 to draft Johnny college football, I'll need a fifth of makers mark and a bottle of delsym to start the recovery process.
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
Personally I don't think the browns should trade up, but this FO keeps doing things I think they shouldn't. All I know is if they trade up to #2 to draft Johnny college football, I'll need a fifth of makers mark and a bottle of delsym to start the recovery process.
Manziel is highly likely to be there after the Rams pick at #2.
-
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
Personally I don't think the browns should trade up, but this FO keeps doing things I think they shouldn't. All I know is if they trade up to #2 to draft Johnny college football, I'll need a fifth of makers mark and a bottle of delsym to start the recovery process.
Manziel is highly likely to be there after the Rams pick at #2.
Manziel is highly likely to be there after the Rams pick at #2.
I agree, I think he should be available until the bottom of the second round, I'm just worried that the FO will do something stupid like "make sure they get their guy" by turning a huge reach into an even bigger reach by moving up first. What can I say, I don't have a whole lot of faith in the FO
-
Manziel is highly likely to be there after the Rams pick at #2.
I agree, I think he should be available until the bottom of the second round, I'm just worried that the FO will do something stupid like "make sure they get their guy" by turning a huge reach into an even bigger reach by moving up first. What can I say, I don't have a whole lot of faith in the FO
I agree, I think he should be available until the bottom of the second round, I'm just worried that the FO will do something stupid like "make sure they get their guy" by turning a huge reach into an even bigger reach by moving up first. What can I say, I don't have a whole lot of faith in the FO
Manziel is most likely(at this point before all the combine stuff) probably the 3rd QB off the board so he goes in the first, probably top 10. Things can change alot in the next few months though. Its not inconceivable he goes top 2.
-
He will go in the first my opinion is that Bortles and Bridgewater are the only QBs worth a first round selection. I know qbs are over drafted and this year won't be any different. All I'm saying is if the browns are the ones to reach on Johnny college football I won't be a happy camper. With one of the third rounders if he falls, sure I can live with that, but #4 overall.....
-
I want to smack this rams fan in the face. Lols.....not really but you get the sentiment. They got over on the skins and I don't want to see them get over on the Browns.
-
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
Sorry, you're not puling off another RGIII fleecing, if that's what you have in mind. Lombardi and Banner may be stupid, but I hope to God they're not that stupid. Fair market value is both #1s, but frankly I don't see anyone out there worth both our first round picks.
First off, there's no Luck or RGIII in this draft. Second- and one of my adopted relatives is a Rams fan- you want Clowney or Watkins- one of which is guaranteed to be there @ #4. So, the zillon dollar question is- assuming Bridgewater goes #1 overall, Anyone there @ #2 the Browns are willing to give up picks for? IMO- nope- we let you sit pat and take one of the two. The Jags take Bortles or hopefully Manziel- and we take the guy you don't.
Or a more interesting scenario is we let you draft they guy we want (it happened with the Manning- Rivers deal) and we work out a suitable value, hmm like maybe our 2014 #4 overall and a 2015 pick? ( I wouldn't give up our 2015 first, but I would a second in that case.)
-
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
Personally I don't think the browns should trade up, but this FO keeps doing things I think they shouldn't. All I know is if they trade up to #2 to draft Johnny college football, I'll need a fifth of makers mark and a bottle of delsym to start the recovery process.
If the browns FO feels they need to move up to get their guy then either both of our firsts, or our #4 as well as our second and one of our thirds would work for me. As long as they don't do something stupid like the redskins did (you guys laughed all the way to the bank).
no fucking way.
-
I don't want to trade up either but who knows what the three stooges will opt to do...
-
How about trading Anthony Bennet to the Rams?
-
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
OK, I'll come right out with it, ... i'm a Rams fan. One of the questions on our own forum relates to what it would take to trade down with Cleveland in order to accomplish a fair trade between the overall # 2 pick and the overall # 4 draft pick, or whether you have any interest whatsoever in a trade to ensure your player of choice. Yes, we are all well aware of the draft trade chart, but how far are you as fans willing to go in order to accomplish such a trade ? Many Rams fans want both of your # 1's, others don't go lower than your # 4 overall as well as your 2'nd and 3'rd rounders, so my question to you guys is whether either of these trades are acceptable to you ?
Thanks for listening,
River
Maybe the Rams should just stick with the #2 pick and take a QB.......because Sam Bradford is bordering on bust status. Another year like the last couple and it will be official.
-
I'd give both extra picks in the third and fourth to trade up. Thats if the player were targeting could be snatched up.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I'd give both extra picks in the third and fourth to trade up. Thats if the player were targeting could be snatched up.
to move up from what spot to where?
it makes sense with our second first rounder, but within the first 5 picks they are all graded very high. if the FO has to have johnnyfuckinfootball because he has some redneck connection with haslam, then there is a serious problem in brownstown and it will show that it's coming from the top.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I'd give both extra picks in the third and fourth to trade up. Thats if the player were targeting could be snatched up.
to move up from what spot to where?
it makes sense with our second first rounder, but within the first 5 picks they are all graded very high. if the FO has to have johnnyfuckinfootball because he has some redneck connection with haslam, then there is a serious problem in brownstown and it will show that it's coming from the top.
from 4. That's a very cheap price to move up those two spots at the top of the draft. And I wasn't really specifying who wed be going after, be it Bortles, Teddy B, or Johnny F'n F.to move up from what spot to where?
it makes sense with our second first rounder, but within the first 5 picks they are all graded very high. if the FO has to have johnnyfuckinfootball because he has some redneck connection with haslam, then there is a serious problem in brownstown and it will show that it's coming from the top.
-
If for whatever reason the Texans don't take Bridgewater, I could see us swapping firsts and add the second to go up from 4 to 2 to take him ahead of Jax. On the other hand, if they feel like they could get a top QB with any one of Bridgewater, Manziel or Bortles then absolutely stand pat and take whichever comes. But I think it's unlikely Lombardi loves any one guy that much.
-
Your best bet is to talk to QB needy teams that drafts after the browns(raiders/vikings) and hope you either are able to pull another RGIII like trade with one of those 2 teams, or have the threat pressure the browns into pulling the trigger. I just hope we don't, or atleast not at the cost of anything higher than a 3rd round pick.
-
I hope this doesn't happen. I really hope they don't take Manziel at 4. Bridgewater I could see even though I'm not sold on and Bortles I just don't know enough about. I'm pretty firm in the Watkins camp.
Basically I'll just swap you your pick for ours. Don't like it, then fuck it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login