Skip to content

Winslow busted for synthetic pot

The Browns Board
28 17 1.6k
  • A couple of questions:

    A. Is synthetic Marijuana illegal (in most states)?

    B. Is its use really not banned by the NFL?

    C. Why would the woman be getting so up close and personal to him to see him making his Funky Monkey be Mr. Happy?

    I am sorry...but she would have had to make some special effort to LOOK for him doing that. If she got that up close and personal to him it is because she WANTED to see him make his monkey happy.

    And then to call the police? Just fucking walk away, go home, and ride your own camel.

  • "two open containers of Vaseline on his center console"??? Damn... What a man...

    Well at least I now know what synthetic weed is...

  • Sounds like Jerkey Boy was having a gangbang with Mr. Hand,Mr. Happy, and the Funky Monkey.

  • A couple of questions:

    A. Is synthetic Marijuana illegal (in most states)?

    B. Is its use really not banned by the NFL?

    C. Why would the woman be getting so up close and personal to him to see him making his Funky Monkey be Mr. Happy?

    I am sorry...but she would have had to make some special effort to LOOK for him doing that. If she got that up close and personal to him it is because she WANTED to see him make his monkey happy.

    And then to call the police? Just fucking walk away, go home, and ride your own camel.

    @the-gipper said:

    A couple of questions:

    A. Is synthetic Marijuana illegal (in most states)?

    B. Is its use really not banned by the NFL?

    C. Why would the woman be getting so up close and personal to him to see him making his Funky Monkey be Mr. Happy?

    I am sorry...but she would have had to make some special effort to LOOK for him doing that. If she got that up close and personal to him it is because she WANTED to see him make his monkey happy.

    And then to call the police? Just fucking walk away, go home, and ride your own camel.

    A.) Yes, but only as of recently I think. He probably stocked up on it when it was legal.

    B.) Probably is because of A

    C.) Because he's an NFL player in an escalade.

  • I sometimes wonder about this? Why just not pay for it. You have the money. Like Groves did and get busted. At least he was going to have someone else touch him in a massage parlor or hotel room. No Class from Winslow.

  • I sometimes wonder about this? Why just not pay for it. You have the money. Like Groves did and get busted. At least he was going to have someone else touch him in a massage parlor or hotel room. No Class from Winslow.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I sometimes wonder about this? Why just not pay for it. You have the money. Like Groves did and get busted. At least he was going to have someone else touch him in a massage parlor or hotel room. No Class from Winslow.

    Or you could just like, not do it in your car and not call a prostitute.

  • Who hasn't found themselves jerking off in a Target parking lot while looking for a Boston Market? The biggest issue I have is that he was using Vaseline. That's some middle school shit right there. C'mon Kellen, you need something with a little more viscosity brotha, plus clean-up is a bitch.

  • Who hasn't found themselves jerking off in a Target parking lot while looking for a Boston Market? The biggest issue I have is that he was using Vaseline. That's some middle school shit right there. C'mon Kellen, you need something with a little more viscosity brotha, plus clean-up is a bitch.

    @bonedawg said:

    Who hasn't found themselves jerking off in a Target parking lot while looking for a Boston Market? The biggest issue I have is that he was using Vaseline. That's some middle school shit right there. C'mon Kellen, you need something with a little more viscosity brotha, plus clean-up is a bitch.

    I guess the local drug store ran out of KY lubricant LOL.