Skip to content

wonder where A&M WR Evans may go?

The Browns Board
26 15 1.1k
  • J jeffinwv wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I wonder if Cleveland could get him somewhere . He and Manziel are used to each other kinda like luck and his Stanford TE...Evans looked good to me in what is saw?

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I like the kid. He was a big part of why Manziel was so good. I saw a couple games where he out jumped everyone on several occasions to get a high pass. This is a skill that is become very valuable in the NFL now.

  • I like the kid. He was a big part of why Manziel was so good. I saw a couple games where he out jumped everyone on several occasions to get a high pass. This is a skill that is become very valuable in the NFL now.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @usfbrown said:

    I like the kid. He was a big part of why Manziel was so good. I saw a couple games where he out jumped everyone on several occasions to get a high pass. This is a skill that is become very valuable in the NFL now.

    He seems to be able to just go up and get the jump balls, like megatron. I think he goes mid-first round. After the slew of QBs, clowney, matthews, watkins, he could be picked up anywhere from 8th to about 17th.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    He's an amazing talent, but he has a whole lot of growing up to do. Way too immature.

  • B BigGayKev wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I believe the Steelers are strongly looking at him! 😁

  • B Big-G wrote on last edited by
    #6

    i've watched him live for the past two years, while i do think he'll be a good reciever, he's not that great at running routes, i've seen him give up on plays and not make a second effort to get open when johnny scrambled (more this year than last) and he relies too much on pushing off of corners and safeties. he has consistant hands and size and a great jump ball ability but he needs to mature emotionally and sharpen his routes cause he'll get flagged for pass interference in the nfl if he continues to push off of defenders. I'd love to have him but not in the first round when better prospect are available. Gig 'em

  • I wonder if Cleveland could get him somewhere . He and Manziel are used to each other kinda like luck and his Stanford TE...Evans looked good to me in what is saw?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @jeffinwv said:

    I wonder if Cleveland could get him somewhere . He and Manziel are used to each other kinda like luck and his Stanford TE...Evans looked good to me in what is saw?

    Check out the various mock drafts to get at least a bit of an idea of how he stacks up.

    So? What? Does anyone want the Texas A&M dynamic duo? Take Manziel at #4 then Evans with 1B? I guess we could do worse.

  • @jeffinwv said:

    I wonder if Cleveland could get him somewhere . He and Manziel are used to each other kinda like luck and his Stanford TE...Evans looked good to me in what is saw?

    Check out the various mock drafts to get at least a bit of an idea of how he stacks up.

    So? What? Does anyone want the Texas A&M dynamic duo? Take Manziel at #4 then Evans with 1B? I guess we could do worse.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    Check out the various mock drafts to get at least a bit of an idea of how he stacks up.

    So? What? Does anyone want the Texas A&M dynamic duo? Take Manziel at #4 then Evans with 1B? I guess we could do worse.

    that's a dream scenario for me.
  • S sig570 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i believe evans ends up with the ravens

  • Blakebtb23B Blakebtb23 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I'd rather have Marquise lee than Evans. But Colts screwed us over by winning last week, and I don't think we'll get either

  • i've watched him live for the past two years, while i do think he'll be a good reciever, he's not that great at running routes, i've seen him give up on plays and not make a second effort to get open when johnny scrambled (more this year than last) and he relies too much on pushing off of corners and safeties. he has consistant hands and size and a great jump ball ability but he needs to mature emotionally and sharpen his routes cause he'll get flagged for pass interference in the nfl if he continues to push off of defenders. I'd love to have him but not in the first round when better prospect are available. Gig 'em

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @big-g said:

    i've watched him live for the past two years, while i do think he'll be a good reciever, he's not that great at running routes, i've seen him give up on plays and not make a second effort to get open when johnny scrambled (more this year than last) and he relies too much on pushing off of corners and safeties. he has consistant hands and size and a great jump ball ability but he needs to mature emotionally and sharpen his routes cause he'll get flagged for pass interference in the nfl if he continues to push off of defenders. I'd love to have him but not in the first round when better prospect are available. Gig 'em

    Yeah, Evans is touted as the #2 receiver in this draft, but I sure don't see it.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Trade back into the top half of the first round by trading up from pick that we'll get from the Colts and then a bunch of other picks and pick up Watkins at 4 and the Evans at 15...

    Go into the season with Hoyer throwing to Gordon, Watkins, Evans and Cameron. Maybe we could get Hyde in the second round?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Check out the various mock drafts to get at least a bit of an idea of how he stacks up.

    So? What? Does anyone want the Texas A&M dynamic duo? Take Manziel at #4 then Evans with 1B? I guess we could do worse.

    that's a dream scenario for me.
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    that's a dream scenario for me.

    just like weeden and blackmon were too.

  • J jeffinwv wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Mr. miktoxic,are you telling me you have the same dream over n over???lol

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    i don't dream because i don't sleep.

    unless this is all a dream and i don't know.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    that's a dream scenario for me.

    just like weeden and blackmon were too.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @miktoxic said:

    just like weeden and blackmon were too.

    I wanted nothing to do with the 30 year old ginger and I actually broke a window when they picked him because the damn remote took a wicked bounce off the recliner when I launched it. It took everything I had to not put it through the tv screen.
  • J jeffinwv wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You wernt the only one

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #18

    add me to that list.

    wanted blackmon though. too bad the kid can't get his shit together.

  • i've watched him live for the past two years, while i do think he'll be a good reciever, he's not that great at running routes, i've seen him give up on plays and not make a second effort to get open when johnny scrambled (more this year than last) and he relies too much on pushing off of corners and safeties. he has consistant hands and size and a great jump ball ability but he needs to mature emotionally and sharpen his routes cause he'll get flagged for pass interference in the nfl if he continues to push off of defenders. I'd love to have him but not in the first round when better prospect are available. Gig 'em

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @big-g said:

    i've watched him live for the past two years, while i do think he'll be a good reciever, he's not that great at running routes, i've seen him give up on plays and not make a second effort to get open when johnny scrambled (more this year than last) and he relies too much on pushing off of corners and safeties. he has consistant hands and size and a great jump ball ability but he needs to mature emotionally and sharpen his routes cause he'll get flagged for pass interference in the nfl if he continues to push off of defenders. I'd love to have him but not in the first round when better prospect are available. Gig 'em

    Good assessment. I've wondered about his agility. The combine may be very revealing... if he goes...

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    ... I actually broke a window when they picked him because the damn remote took a wicked bounce off the recliner when I launched it. It took everything I had to not put it through the tv screen.

    lol... You chose wisely...

  • @miktoxic said:

    just like weeden and blackmon were too.

    I wanted nothing to do with the 30 year old ginger and I actually broke a window when they picked him because the damn remote took a wicked bounce off the recliner when I launched it. It took everything I had to not put it through the tv screen.
    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #20

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    I wanted nothing to do with the 30 year old ginger and I actually broke a window when they picked him because the damn remote took a wicked bounce off the recliner when I launched it. It took everything I had to not put it through the tv screen.

    I remember being excited that Riley Reiff was still on the board. Of course they'll select the BPA at an area of need, not a 29 year old qb that could be had in the 2nd/3rd round. When I heard them call Brandon weedens name I was sick to my stomach, it ruined the whole night for me.