Skip to content

The Millers

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
11 8 649
  • anyone seen it?

    pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

    sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

    stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

  • anyone seen it?

    pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

    sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

    stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

    @miktoxic said:

    anyone seen it?

    pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

    sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

    stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

    You might want to leave the movie reviewing to Steve there Dick. Do you read what you type. You are pretty illiterate. (you can google that word). 🙂

  • I did not laugh once at this movie. Seriously not that funny and Aniston getting too old to be a stripper. Awkward moves too

  • To damn with faint praise I thought it was okay. I never really bought Aniston as a stripper so that took away from buying into the premise.

    I was surprised by the R rating but that was from all the f-bombs and unfortunately not for the nudity... I did think they took the dirty language hook as for as they could and then went a little farther. Its funny enough but it was the basis of almost every joke.

    Also I'm happy when anybody gives his take on any film out there. Unlike politics it's just a matter of taste and whether you love the movie or hate it makes absolutely no difference to our lives. Even football arguments have some sort of meaning as to the outcome of the games. Art is personal taste.

    WSS

  • PS I'm pretty sure toxic was lampooning the hip hop spelling of "stoopid."

  • Theres a "hip hop" spelling? I hate the term hip hop too. It's just so generic

  • @miktoxic said:

    anyone seen it?

    pretty good. won't give away any details but if you like looking at jennifer anniston's half naked body from a couple of different scenes then you gotta see it. in real life she must be a real bitch, considering the stack of actors that left her.

    sedakis is from SNL as well as ferrel and this dude literally smokes him on his first try out of the gates.

    stoopid funny movie fans will love this.

    You might want to leave the movie reviewing to Steve there Dick. Do you read what you type. You are pretty illiterate. (you can google that word). 🙂

    @larryfine said:

    You might want to leave the movie reviewing to Steve there Dick. Do you read what you type. You are pretty illiterate. (you can google that word). 🙂

    Whatts matta larry, you don like Toxic?

  • Theres a "hip hop" spelling? I hate the term hip hop too. It's just so generic

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Theres a "hip hop" spelling? I hate the term hip hop too. It's just so generic

    Like phat...

    WSS

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Theres a "hip hop" spelling? I hate the term hip hop too. It's just so generic

    Like phat...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Like phat...

    WSS

    He's one of those new fangled entitled youngsters,Steve,LOL

  • These types of comedies are like pizza to me ... They are not all great, but I've never had a bad one.

    When he was making the boy suck the cops dick and the spider biting the kids sack were highlights

    Z

  • So you're saying for some Jenny-A nudity stick to the break up?