Skip to content

2013 Draft

The Browns Board
23 11 981
  • And not a single Brownie... sigh...

    A lot of value in that 3rd round...

    Out of 11 Offensive: 5 were 1sts; 2 were 2nds; and 4 were 3rds.

    Out of 11 Defensive: 7 were 1sts; 2 were 2nds; and 2 were 3rds.

    Out of 5 Others : 2 were 1sts; 2 were 6ths and 1 was a 7th.

    @cdl15 said:

    2013 PFWA ALL-ROOKIE TEAM

    Offense
    3 Pick 73 - QB Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    2 Pick 37 - RB Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals;

    2 Pick 61 - RB Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers
    3 Pick 76 - WR Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers;

    1 Pick 27 - Pick DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans
    3 Pick 85 - TE Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
    1 Pick 31 - C Travis Frederick, Dallas Cowboys
    1 Pick 20 - OG Kyle Long, Chicago Bears;

    3 Pick 65 - OG Larry Warford, Detroit Lions
    1 Pick 11 - OT D.J. Fluker, San Diego Chargers;

    1 Pick 19 - OT Justin Pugh, New York Giants

    Defense
    1 Pick 05 - DL Ziggy Ansah, Detroit Lions;

    1 Pick 14 - DL Star Lotulelei, Carolina Panthers;

    1 Pick 13 - DL Sheldon Richardson, New York Jets;

    2 Pick 44 - DL Kawann Short, Carolina Panthers
    2 Pick 46 - LB Kiko Alonso, Buffalo Bills;

    3 Pick 66 - LB Sio Moore, Oakland Raiders;

    1 Pick 30 - LB Alec Ogletree, St. Louis Rams
    3 Pick 69 - CB Tyrann Mathieu, Arizona Cardinals;

    1 Pick 22 - CB Desmond Trufant, Atlanta Falcons
    1 Pick 18 - S Eric Reid, San Francisco 49ers;

    1 Pick 15 - Kenny Vaccaro, New Orleans Saints

    Special Teams
    6 Pick 166 - PK Caleb Sturgis, Miami Dolphins
    6 Pick 165 - P Sam Martin, Detroit Lions
    1 Pick 29 - KR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings
    1 Pick 8 - PR Tavon Austin, St. Louis Rams
    7 Pick 250 - ST Don Jones, Miami Dolphins

    @tour2ma said:

    And not a single Brownie... sigh...

    A lot of value in that 3rd round...

    Out of 11 Offensive: 5 were 1sts; 2 were 2nds; and 4 were 3rds.

    Out of 11 Defensive: 7 were 1sts; 2 were 2nds; and 2 were 3rds.

    Out of 5 Others : 2 were 1sts; 2 were 6ths and 1 was a 7th.

    Well, as has been said time and time and time again: No one here has any confidence in Mike Lombardi's ability as a talent evaluator.

    This last draft was just a poker chip that has gone on to the pile of evidence proving that fact since he was taking the likes of Craig Powell and Tommy Vardell in the first round.

  • I say Mingo was drafted too high based on performance...he was never even in the running for rookie honors...Lametardi muffed it again...and while your hoping he bulks up...theres also the possibly his body type wont let him bulk up.

  • I practically begged for us to trade down and take Vaccaro and then scoop up Tyrann Mathieu. Man, I even called it on Vontaze Burfict. Makes me fucking sick.

    Rubin, Taylor, Byrant, Sheard, DQ, Burfict, Kruger, Haden, Mathieu, Vaccaro and Ward. Oh, what could have been. Then I never would have taken Weeden either, I would have kept McCoy and had Hoyer too, Vickers and Richardson running behind Thomas, Pinkston, Mack, Warmack and Schwartz.

    I should be the GM. I'm available Jimmy Haslam. I could do this better than Lombardi, trust me. I would have had us in the playoffs last year, contending in conference championship this year and winning the superbowl this year/ next year at the latest.

  • I practically begged for us to trade down and take Vaccaro and then scoop up Tyrann Mathieu. Man, I even called it on Vontaze Burfict. Makes me fucking sick.

    Rubin, Taylor, Byrant, Sheard, DQ, Burfict, Kruger, Haden, Mathieu, Vaccaro and Ward. Oh, what could have been. Then I never would have taken Weeden either, I would have kept McCoy and had Hoyer too, Vickers and Richardson running behind Thomas, Pinkston, Mack, Warmack and Schwartz.

    I should be the GM. I'm available Jimmy Haslam. I could do this better than Lombardi, trust me. I would have had us in the playoffs last year, contending in conference championship this year and winning the superbowl this year/ next year at the latest.

    @poeticg said:

    I practically begged for us to trade down and take Vaccaro and then scoop up Tyrann Mathieu. Man, I even called it on Vontaze Burfict. Makes me fucking sick.

    Rubin, Taylor, Byrant, Sheard, DQ, Burfict, Kruger, Haden, Mathieu, Vaccaro and Ward. Oh, what could have been. Then I never would have taken Weeden either, I would have kept McCoy and had Hoyer too, Vickers and Richardson running behind Thomas, Pinkston, Mack, Warmack and Schwartz.

    I should be the GM. I'm available Jimmy Haslam. I could do this better than Lombardi, trust me. I would have had us in the playoffs last year, contending in conference championship this year and winning the superbowl this year/ next year at the latest.

    No...We would still be watching Trich run to darkness and finish 2-14

  • No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

  • No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    @poeticg said:

    No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    I think you have serious problems stemming from delusion,young man...seek counseling...Trich is done.

  • No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    @poeticg said:

    No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    Ok, you just compared Trent to Jim Brown - one of, if not, the greatest of all time.

    Give Jim Brown a 16 game season his rookie year and he would have had 1000+ easily.

  • No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    @poeticg said:

    No, we wouldn't. T-Rich broke Jim Browns rookie record. He was only getting better here in Cleveland, nobody but a select few haters had any issues with Trent. A lot of hate now as of late though, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night, ya know?

    overrating a cheap roookie records and celebrating mediocre talent is stupid. By your arguments Brandon Weeden broke a lot of rookie records but I don't see u jumping on his cock.

    TBITCH was 3rd pick overall in 2012 and at best he's a top 5.rb from that draft class.

    Quit being stupid.

  • I practically begged for us to trade down and take Vaccaro and then scoop up Tyrann Mathieu. Man, I even called it on Vontaze Burfict. Makes me fucking sick.

    Rubin, Taylor, Byrant, Sheard, DQ, Burfict, Kruger, Haden, Mathieu, Vaccaro and Ward. Oh, what could have been. Then I never would have taken Weeden either, I would have kept McCoy and had Hoyer too, Vickers and Richardson running behind Thomas, Pinkston, Mack, Warmack and Schwartz.

    I should be the GM. I'm available Jimmy Haslam. I could do this better than Lombardi, trust me. I would have had us in the playoffs last year, contending in conference championship this year and winning the superbowl this year/ next year at the latest.

    @poeticg said:

    I practically begged for us to trade down and take Vaccaro and then scoop up Tyrann Mathieu. Man, I even called it on Vontaze Burfict. Makes me fucking sick.

    Rubin, Taylor, Byrant, Sheard, DQ, Burfict, Kruger, Haden, Mathieu, Vaccaro and Ward. Oh, what could have been. Then I never would have taken Weeden either, I would have kept McCoy and had Hoyer too, Vickers and Richardson running behind Thomas, Pinkston, Mack, Warmack and Schwartz.

    I should be the GM. I'm available Jimmy Haslam. I could do this better than Lombardi, trust me. I would have had us in the playoffs last year, contending in conference championship this year and winning the superbowl this year/ next year at the latest.

    Honey Codger wound up on IR, remember? Burfict was so great every other team in the NFL (except prison central AKA the Bungles) decided he was too big a character risk.

    And give it a rest about T-(run to darkness) Richardson, and Colt (Career backup) MCcoy. Go watch some LeSean McCoy & Aaron Rodgers Youtube, and if you're not smoking something you may get the idea your faves don't quite measure up to these guys ,

  • Yeah.... we passed on Burfict and signed Bess... LOL...

    Give Po credit... he was on Burfict.

    But Po, seriously, Dude... you need to give the TR love a rest...