Reply to Hoorta
-
Here is what Bowlers have to say to you about their skill set.
-
Here is what Bowlers have to say to you about their skill set.
Here is what Bowlers have to say to you about their skill set.
I said it was a skill, not an athletic event. Damn, I believe Curling is still an Olympic "Sport". Syd the Kid is shaking in his states having to meet up with them.

Not some fat slob either like (Daly) who happens to be able to swing a golf club accurately, and then retire to the clubhouse for a case of Budweiser.
-
Here is what Bowlers have to say to you about their skill set.
I said it was a skill, not an athletic event. Damn, I believe Curling is still an Olympic "Sport". Syd the Kid is shaking in his states having to meet up with them.

Not some fat slob either like (Daly) who happens to be able to swing a golf club accurately, and then retire to the clubhouse for a case of Budweiser.
I said it was a skill, not an athletic event. Damn, I believe Curling is still an Olympic "Sport". Syd the Kid is shaking in his states having to meet up with them.

Not some fat slob either like (Daly) who happens to be able to swing a golf club accurately, and then retire to the clubhouse for a case of Budweiser.
Uh..... there's a problem there?
(Maybe the Budweiser? Replace it with IPA)
WSS
-
Here is what Bowlers have to say to you about their skill set.
I said it was a skill, not an athletic event. Damn, I believe Curling is still an Olympic "Sport". Syd the Kid is shaking in his states having to meet up with them.

Not some fat slob either like (Daly) who happens to be able to swing a golf club accurately, and then retire to the clubhouse for a case of Budweiser.
I said it was a skill, not an athletic event. Damn, I believe Curling is still an Olympic "Sport". Syd the Kid is shaking in his states having to meet up with them.

Not some fat slob either like (Daly) who happens to be able to swing a golf club accurately, and then retire to the clubhouse for a case of Budweiser.
It would not bother me to make Bowling an Olympic event. Like you said, they have Curling....and things like trap shooting.....and golf is coming in.
WTF, to me, the more sports, the merrier....but the IOC deems it necessary to hold down the number of sports in Olympic competition. I mean, these are the assfuck that took baseball and softball out because "they didn't have room" to play all the other Eurofag type sports that they wanted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login