Skip to content

Cardinals Got Shafted

The Browns Board
37 22 3.6k
  • @nickers said:

    Yeah and the last play was a forward pass that didnt even get a damn review...Now We all get to hear more Stooler gloating...unfukkingbelievable!

    CAN they gloat? After such a blatant display of giftwrapping.....AGAIN? I suppose as IGNORANT as most of these douches are they could, but I'd be embarrassed if MY team was GIVEN a trophy. I'd want them to earn it.

    Doug

    @furnier said:

    CAN they gloat? After such a blantant display of giftwrapping.....AGAIN? I suppose as IGNORANT as most of these douches are they could, but I'd be embarrassed if MY team was GIVEN a trophy. I'd want them to earn it.

    Doug

    Doug,I agree whole heartedly...But something in the NFL stinks...not just the Stoolers...Theres obviousely some back door payola going on...They cant tell Me that last play didnt deserve a review...Someone with some balls and some clout needs to mount an investigation...Then Harrison pulls that ape ghetto monkey shit and doesnt even get tossed...Its all xxxxin bull...Kurt Warner deserved better...His defense let him down and the refs gift wrapped for them...Im appaulled!

  • Nothing else I can say.

    @chicopee-john said:

    Nothing else I can say.

    well try this.... may they burn in hell? 😆

    it was nice for 1 minute and 25 seconds they were loosing and that is all we had to hang our hat on.

  • Steelers will add another 5 million fans tonight.

    Guys who never heard of Lynn Swann or Kordell Stewart. Guys who were watching ice skating this time last year.

    Fags

  • Steelers will add another 5 million fans tonight.

    Guys who never heard of Lynn Swann or Kordell Stewart. Guys who were watching ice skating this time last year.

    Fags

    Scott Player said:

    Steelers will add another 5 million fans tonight.

    Guys who never heard of Lynn Swann or Kordell Stewart. Guys who were watching ice skating this time last year.

    Fags

    LMAO your right

  • Not that it would have made a lot of difference- 5 seconds left in the game- but that play had to be reviewed. Must have been in too big a hurry to give the Steelers another trophy.....

  • If the Cards had been given one more play and Fitz burned them up the middle we'd be hearing how the Steelers got "screwed" out of their 6th for the next season as a point of reference every time someone here would say the Steelers paid off the refs, again.

    So it was a damned if they did, damned if they didn't bit we'd have to deal with either way be it whining or gloating.

  • If there's anything that will make me stop watching the NFL, it's going to be Squeeler favoritism.

    The last play was a forward pass.

    Homo Holmes should have gotten a 15 yard personal foul for his gay celebration.

    Harrison should have been ejected.

  • I really wish everyone would stop complaining The Steelers where the better team and the refs only missed one call: that roughing the passer call was bogus. The last play should have been reviewed, but it would not have made much of a difference. Endymion if seeing Browns fans complain is how you get your happiness, you have a pathetic life. Congrats to the Steelers, they were the best team. Look out for the Browns in '09

  • god_hates_the_steelers.jpg
  • Endymion said:

    ..............being called the greatest north american professional sports franchise. Wow!

    Just curious where this came from? Sounds like a stupid statement. Ever hear of the Boston Celtics???

  • lmao.... greatest NA sports franchise.

    Yankees?

    Celtics?

    Bulls?

  • I still can't believe the the Cards came back to take the lead on the P-heads. I just knew it was too god to be true...then, in agonizing fashion, an ex-Buckeye has to catch the game winner.

    I swear, it's all Art Modell's fault for firing Paul Brown. We've been cursed ever since...I'm headed to the Betty Ford Clinic, I hear they're opening up a special wing there for us die hard Browns fans. Never, ever give up the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • It was a typical Pitt game. Hell, even though the first possession TD was overturned, it should have been a friggen penalty. Only in Pitt do they not give a second thought to literally tackling their own Big Gay and dragging him into the endzone.

    That was about as obvious as it gets, yet Madden and Michaels don't even mention it and it's like it never happened.

    Of course, then there were the typical holds that weren't called all game long for Yinzer Nation.

  • Don't forget about the Montreal Canadiens!!!!

  • lmao.... greatest NA sports franchise.

    Yankees?

    Celtics?

    Bulls?

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    lmao.... greatest NA sports franchise.

    Yankees?

    Celtics?

    Bulls?

    ESPN said it and they said "model franchise" from the owner down and it's hard to argue against. The Rooney's and the Steelers are run in such a way that plenty of franchises no doubt try and emulate their success. Hell look at all the teams going the "young coach" route without losing much sleep because of Tomlin's success. Steeler hater or not it's not hard to recognize the Rooney's get it done.

  • Zombo said:

    Yeah, 5 seconds, but if Holmes gets 15 for the celebration and then another 15 because the steelers had a personal foul on the "fumble", the Cards are at about the 20 yard line and Larry Fitz is the best athlete out there to go get it in the end zone. They at least deserved a shot.

    xxxx it, though. I'm ready for next year.

    Zombo

    lol

  • it's not that they get it done... it's how they get it done.

    Sterioids

    HGH

    Payola

  • It was a typical Pitt game. Hell, even though the first possession TD was overturned, it should have been a friggen penalty. Only in Pitt do they not give a second thought to literally tackling their own Big Gay and dragging him into the endzone.

    That was about as obvious as it gets, yet Madden and Michaels don't even mention it and it's like it never happened.

    Of course, then there were the typical holds that weren't called all game long for Yinzer Nation.

    @riffer-x said:

    It was a typical Pitt game. Hell, even though the first possession TD was overturned, it should have been a friggen penalty. Only in Pitt do they not give a second thought to literally tackling their own Big Gay and dragging him into the endzone.

    That was about as obvious as it gets, yet Madden and Michaels don't even mention it and it's like it never happened.

    Of course, then there were the typical holds that weren't called all game long for Yinzer Nation.

    There is a penalty in the rule books for pushing or pulling a player in to the end zone?

  • There used to be a foul for crawling, but it was taken out of the book years ago. There is, however, a rule prohibiting assisting the runner. No offensive player may lift a runner to his feet or pull him in any direction at any time or push or throw his body against a teammate to aid him in an attempt to obstruct an opponent or to recover a loose ball. The foul for assisting the runner is a ten-yard penalty.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Nothing else I can say.

    James Harrison proves to be the neanderthal ape I thought him to be. It's people like that I hope end up getting whacked someday in a parking lot.

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    James Harrison proves to be the neanderthal ape I thought him to be. It's people like that I hope end up getting whacked someday in a parking lot.

    We could use a couple neanderthals like harrison im sick of the pussy littles we call linebackers these days...

    As a die hard browns fan i would like to see some diehard linebackers...😉