Skip to content

Cardinals 23 Squeelers 17 Refs 10

The Browns Board
36 17 3.0k
  • I been trying for so long to instill some class here and everytime I try I get booted for sumtim...........and the mindless idiocy come full tilt again in total support of all that makes a loser

    But I have faith being a life long Browns fan I think of Jesus being crucified by his dumbshot people............as it happens here

  • I been trying for so long to instill some class here and everytime I try I get booted for sumtim...........and the mindless idiocy come full tilt again in total support of all that makes a loser

    But I have faith being a life long Browns fan I think of Jesus being crucified by his dumbshot people............as it happens here

    @rich4eagle said:

    I been trying for so long to instill some class here and everytime I try I get booted for sumtim...........and the mindless idiocy come full tilt again in total support of all that makes a loser

    But I have faith being a life long Browns fan I think of Jesus being crucified by his dumbshot people............as it happens here

    LMFAO..... Yeah, installing class by name calling and insulting people (including int he above post). Yup, you are one classy mo fo.

  • @rocky20 said:

    Give it up - you xxxts look like the sickest men in America or was that Jackie Smith in Super Bowl 13? Anyways - shut up xxxts!

    lol

  • @fan-of-steel-1 said:

    Furniers bitterness is quite tasty. Even had they reviewed the final play and reversed it,(they would not have reversed that play) they would have had 4 seconds on the clock. The game will always have calls that go one way or another, it's just fans that don't like the winner that do the complaining.

    Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    Masters said:

    Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

  • Masters said:

    Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

  • Once again, I'd really like to comment on what an outstanding forum you Brownies have here!!! Post a contrary viewpoint and a moderator makes it disappear. What better way to put Cleveland's superior intellect on display for all the world to see!!! You guys are the greatest ever!!!

    Oh yeah and once again congrats on winning your 43rd consecutive Super Bowl. Really, you aught to let another team bask in the glory just once. That pass from Brady Quinn to the Chosen One in the back of the endzone to clinch the game was a classic. I can't get enough of that play on the highlight reels!!! Its such a shame you stole our pick back in '04 and we had to settle for Big Ben.

    Sincerely,

    A lowly Sixburgher

  • it is way too easy to say tht the refs blew the game. i am inclined to blame the cardinals for this loss. the only reason why people blame the refs is because they knew they blew it and have no one else to blame but themselves. i hate the steelers as much as the next person, but they won the game themselves. however i do have two calls i have a problem with. the bs roughing the passer call and the excessive celebration non-call on santonio holmes. those were the only two legit calls that the refs blew but i still don't blame the refs for the steelers winning. the steelers were teh better team

  • Someone should REALLY investigate WHY Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls.

    It happens WAY too often to be a fluke. Taintsburgh.

    DWJ

    @furnier said:

    Someone should REALLY investigate WHY Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls.

    It happens WAY too often to be a fluke. Taintsburgh.

    DWJ

    By "Pittshole ALWAYS gets these BULLSHIT calls" do you mean Kurt Warner being able to take his helmet off and yell at the refs while being on the field without a flag?

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    Masters said:

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

  • Masters said:

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a badweek when the Steelers lose and a good when when they win. We experiences the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

    I didn't think Pitt fans could afford the juice?

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    lol... 10 seconds ?? Ha ha ha... They would have had 7 ticks ... and a Hail Mary. But it WAS a Fumble. The NFL Head of Officials was on today and say so. WE WIN... Get over it. Quit Acting like Puzzzzies.....

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    Masters said:

    OK here is the fundamental difference between Pittsburgh Fans and others !! WE... My man , SteelerNation is exactly THAT !!! WE !!! They really are US...our Team and our FANs are linked. Its a Special Existence. I have heard many players talk about this exactly ! WE....my brother its WE !!! So sorry if you dont have that in Cleveland... However I hear a good chuck of your fans saying "WE" , so I know that many in your ranks are similar type of fans. STEELERNATION = WE !!! and I am sorry I called you that name...YOU didnt deserve that , i linked you with a general conversation going on . Very sorry.

  • Masters said:

    Jesus, you really are as dumb as a spider monkey aren't you. Yeah, I may have the time wrong, but did you even bother reading the rest of my post you responded to (I know, they don't teach reading in your trailer park)? I said: Actually there would have been closer to 14 seconds, as they would have backed the clock up from the time it was an INC. The clock was running while the ball was on the ground, players diving for it and PIT recovering it. But in the end, it was the correct call on the field and the odds of ARZ getting a jump ball on 1 or 2 tries were not that high.

    The only bad officiating move in that game was Holmes not getting flagged for using the ball as a prop during his TD celebration.

    So how am I acting like a puzzzie again? Sorry buddy, but that is you acting like one. Especially when you a) have to come to a Browns board to try and get respect 😎 but WE WIN in caps. You didn't win shit. The Pittsburgh Steelers won.

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

    I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

  • So I take it the ban has been lifted and we let the knuckle draggers back in here?? Welcome back assholes. I didn't miss ya.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Steeler fans are apart of the team. They have a bad week when the Steelers lose and a good one when they win. We experience the highs and lows the team experiences in every game. (Except when there are no lows like beating the Browns 31-0) Steeler nation follows them to every stadium and bring Steeler spirit places others can't go. (Space, China, etc..) 350,000 of them show up to celebrate with them at the Super Bowl parade. WE are part of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their rich traditions.

    I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

    SIVLERBACK? LOL. OK, everybody misstypes. I've done it plenty of times. Taht instead of that. Teh instead of the. However, you took the trouble to sign up here. You chose your favorite player to name yourself after (the Roid Monkey James Harrison) and you could not even manage to correctly type your IDENTITY? That which you would be known by? THIS my friend is why you Frontrunning vermin aren't treated with even the SMALLEST amount of respect here. You know nothing of fan loyalty. My guess is you know very little about ANY subject. This board my dimwitted friend is the TEXTBOOK by which fan loyalty should be measured. You are MILES out of your league.

    Doug

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I love how they claim they are the best fans while steeler fans are all bandwagoners , but don't even understand truly good fans are apart of their team....

    SIVLERBACK? LOL. OK, everybody misstypes. I've done it plenty of times. Taht instead of that. Teh instead of the. However, you took the trouble to sign up here. You chose your favorite player to name yourself after (the Roid Monkey James Harrison) and you could not even manage to correctly type your IDENTITY? That which you would be known by? THIS my friend is why you Frontrunning vermin aren't treated with even the SMALLEST amount of respect here. You know nothing of fan loyalty. My guess is you know very little about ANY subject. This board my dimwitted friend is the TEXTBOOK by which fan loyalty should be measured. You are MILES out of your league.

    Doug

    @furnier said:

    SIVLERBACK? LOL. OK, everybody misstypes. I've done it plenty of times. Taht instead of that. Teh instead of the. However, you took the trouble to sign up here. You chose your favorite player to name yourself after (the Roid Monkey James Harrison) and you could not even manage to correctly type your IDENTITY? That which you would be known by? THIS my friend is why you Frontrunning vermin aren't treated with even the SMALLEST amount of respect here. You know nothing of fan loyalty. My guess is you know very little about ANY subject. This board my dimwitted friend is the TEXTBOOK by which fan loyalty should be measured. You are MILES out of your league.

    Doug

    Steeler fans consider themselves as a part of the team and Browns fans try to make fun of us when we refer to us and the team as "we". Then you go and say Browns fans are more loyal fans..... That lacks logic...

    If you are so sure Harrison does roids, then explain why not a single roid test he has taken his entire career has shown up positive?..... Let me guess, you will try to explain how its okay to just start assuming he is on roids like every other Browns fan does when I ask them that question.

    And in response to the "v" and the "l" switch: Then name "Silverback DPOY" would not go through becuase it said it was already taken. Same thing for the phrase "SilverbackDPOY". I have never seen other with those names on here so maybe something just wasn't working right?

  • JosephSixpack said:

    James Harrison is a graduate of the Jim Brown School of Wife Beating.

    so is santonio

  • JosephSixpack said:

    James Harrison is a graduate of the Jim Brown School of Wife Beating.

    so is santonio

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    so is santonio

    Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

    I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? 😆

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    so is santonio

    Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

    I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? 😆

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

    I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? 😆

    he was still arrested for abuse. what brown did didn't do any harm to her genius.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Just to make sure things are fair to all, neither Holmes nor Harrison were never convicted of any type of crime against their wife/girlfirend. Jim Brown got sentenced to 6 monthes in jail for vandalizing his wife's car during an argument.

    I guess Jim Brown's "roid-rage like" actions were all the proof I need to show he did roids, tarnish Jim Brown's entire career and take away all the Browns success when he was on the team? 😆

    he was still arrested for abuse. what brown did didn't do any harm to her genius.

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    he was still arrested for abuse. what brown did didn't do any harm to her genius.

    All charges were dropped on both Harrison and Holmes. I never denied they were both arrested and accused, I just reported the 100% accurate fact they have never actually been convicted of these crimes. I never said Brown did harm to her, did I now? Genius..... I just reported the 100% accurate fact that he vandalized her car and spent 6 monthes in jail.

    Although, keep in mind that what Brown did could be considered emotional and mental abuse, and he did physically harm her property.

  • isn't the Super Bowl over?