Skip to content

Around the League top 25 free agents

The Browns Board
15 13 664
  • resign ward. target orakapo and talib.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @miktoxic said:

    resign ward. target orakapo and talib.

    resign Ward and Mack
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Danario Alexander

    San Diego Chargers

    Wide Receiver

    Ht: 6.4 | Wt: 217

    Really interested in this guy. Could b cheap and he is gonna come into his own.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I'm sure we will let Ward and Mack walk and fill their shoes with cheap Lombardi Specials.

    Grimes would have been a lot cheaper last year, he had a Pro Bowl year with the Dolphins.

    Zombo

  • T Tiott wrote on last edited by
    #6

    TJ ward, alteraun Verner, Donald Butler, Emmanuel sanders

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #7

    our new HC will determine who we have to target. If we go back to a 4-3 than we should probably take a hard look at Hardy.

  • our new HC will determine who we have to target. If we go back to a 4-3 than we should probably take a hard look at Hardy.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @clevfan4life said:

    our new HC will determine who we have to target. If we go back to a 4-3 than we should probably take a hard look at Hardy.

    I bet he will. Ur blind if u believe that
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Sign Mack... I'm neutral on TJ...

    I like Orakpo as well... impressive but will be expensive...

    Butler would be a nice addition, if he can stay helathy.

  • Sign Mack... I'm neutral on TJ...

    I like Orakpo as well... impressive but will be expensive...

    Butler would be a nice addition, if he can stay helathy.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @tour2ma said:

    Sign Mack... I'm neutral on TJ...

    I like Orakpo as well... impressive but will be expensive...

    Butler would be a nice addition, if he can stay helathy.

    agreed, we need to target one of those corners as well.
  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    we wont touch anyone on that list without wildly overpaying... including mack and ward.

  • S Spectralcow wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Not that money is NO object, but the Browns have tons of cap room and almost ALWAYS have tons of cap room. This team needs to worry less about trying to avoid paying someone big money and more about acquiring some talent.

    (To be clear, because someone's going to misinterpret what I'm saying: I'm not suggesting that the Browns not consider money or that they should throw ridiculous cash at marginal talent. I'm just saying that, for a team that's always a good ways under the salary cap and sorely lacking talent, they could stand to be a little looser with the purse strings when it comes to Free Agency.)

  • Not that money is NO object, but the Browns have tons of cap room and almost ALWAYS have tons of cap room. This team needs to worry less about trying to avoid paying someone big money and more about acquiring some talent.

    (To be clear, because someone's going to misinterpret what I'm saying: I'm not suggesting that the Browns not consider money or that they should throw ridiculous cash at marginal talent. I'm just saying that, for a team that's always a good ways under the salary cap and sorely lacking talent, they could stand to be a little looser with the purse strings when it comes to Free Agency.)

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @spectralcow said:

    Not that money is NO object, but the Browns have tons of cap room and almost ALWAYS have tons of cap room. This team needs to worry less about trying to avoid paying someone big money and more about acquiring some talent.

    (To be clear, because someone's going to misinterpret what I'm saying: I'm not suggesting that the Browns not consider money or that they should throw ridiculous cash at marginal talent. I'm just saying that, for a team that's always a good ways under the salary cap and sorely lacking talent, they could stand to be a little looser with the purse strings when it comes to Free Agency.)

    We got some guys who will demand decent cash in 2015 though, so we have to be careful with cap.

    Jordan Cameron and Joe Haden, most notably.

  • B BrownOrange wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Sign Ward and let mack walk. I'd put $100 not one of those other fee agents is signed by the browns.

  • B BrownOrange wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Oh and if we bring in a head coach that runs the 4-3 I will lose all hope for this team