Skip to content

Jim Swartz

The Browns Board
19 12 1.2k
  • Let the swartchzzz be with you.. Make that 4

  • I'm not decided on him as a head coach, but I've not been a fan of him, in general. I don't want to make too much out of the back-slapping thing, but stuff like that (other little stuff) kinda soured me on the guy.

  • I like Schwhartz

  • We aren't hiring Schwartz... We fired Chud because the team wasn't improving as the season went on. The Lions were in the lead in the 4th quarter of their last 7 games and they lost every one of them.

  • Schwartz is a bitch and a loser, he couldn't find even marginal success with Stafford, Megatron, and dat defense? I'd be okay if they hired him to fetch coffee or suck on banner's bitch-tits, anything else no thanks.

  • Schwartz is a bitch and a loser, he couldn't find even marginal success with Stafford, Megatron, and dat defense? I'd be okay if they hired him to fetch coffee or suck on banner's bitch-tits, anything else no thanks.

    @roycerolls said:

    Schwartz is a bitch and a loser, he couldn't find even marginal success with Stafford, Megatron, and dat defense? I'd be okay if they hired him to fetch coffee or suck on banner's bitch-tits, anything else no thanks.

    didn't he do that 20 years ago or so with the browns?

  • I don't like Schnatz at all. Maybe as an assistant.

  • Yea, Schawartsz isn't the best

  • Come March or April... he might start looking pretty good...

  • Asta la Vista Schwartzenegro?

  • We aren't hiring Schwartz... We fired Chud because the team wasn't improving as the season went on. The Lions were in the lead in the 4th quarter of their last 7 games and they lost every one of them.

    @mark-o said:

    We aren't hiring Schwartz... We fired Chud because the team wasn't improving as the season went on. The Lions were in the lead in the 4th quarter of their last 7 games and they lost every one of them.

    Mark do you really believe that was the predominant reason they fired Chud? I suppose it could be but if you read between the lines it seems to be more personality conflict based to me.

  • @mark-o said:

    We aren't hiring Schwartz... We fired Chud because the team wasn't improving as the season went on. The Lions were in the lead in the 4th quarter of their last 7 games and they lost every one of them.

    Mark do you really believe that was the predominant reason they fired Chud? I suppose it could be but if you read between the lines it seems to be more personality conflict based to me.

    @jcam222 said:

    Mark do you really believe that was the predominant reason they fired Chud? I suppose it could be but if you read between the lines it seems to be more personality conflict based to me.

    I believe there is something to the fact that the Browns lost 7 games in a row and completely fell apart to end the season. The Head Coach has to take some blame for that. With that being even a partial reason, that would completely eliminate Schwartz from consideration since they were a much more talented team top to bottom and had the lead in their last 7 and lost them all.

  • hire swartz when all hope is lost.

    he'll do better than the ghost of paul brown (cuz ghosts can't coach).

  • hire swartz when all hope is lost.

    he'll do better than the ghost of paul brown (cuz ghosts can't coach).

    @miktoxic said:

    hire swartz when all hope is lost.

    he'll do better than the ghost of paul brown (cuz ghosts can't coach).

    Now that was really stupid...

  • @miktoxic said:

    hire swartz when all hope is lost.

    he'll do better than the ghost of paul brown (cuz ghosts can't coach).

    Now that was really stupid...

    @nickers said:

    Now that was really stupid...

    what it wasn't ANGRY enough for you.

    i betcha if you tried to laugh you'd explode.

  • @nickers said:

    Now that was really stupid...

    what it wasn't ANGRY enough for you.

    i betcha if you tried to laugh you'd explode.

    @miktoxic said:

    what it wasn't ANGRY enough for you.

    i betcha if you tried to laugh you'd explode.

    Have another drink,Mik.