Skip to content

So you are the new HC

The Browns Board
12 9 576
  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #3

    NICE

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I don't see Jack Del Rio leaving a super bowl team for the same job in Cleveland.

  • I don't see Jack Del Rio leaving a super bowl team for the same job in Cleveland.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #5

    @mark-o said:

    I don't see Jack Del Rio leaving a super bowl team for the same job in Cleveland.

    Was about to say the same thing. And I barely know about any of those other guys.

    I'd suspect Schwartz becomes our DC, if he doesn't already have a job.

  • S Spectralcow wrote on last edited by
    #6

    If Schwartz becomes the DC, I'd be interested to see what people think should have gone differently in Detroit. As someone else pointed out, Detroit blew a ton of late leads and Schwartz got fired. Detroit passed a ton, which people want the Browns to do. So the defense would be run by Schwartz and the offense wouldn't be that different than the Detroit offense. Why would we expect a different result then? Do we think we have better players than Detroit had?

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I would push Haslam for my staff.

  • If Schwartz becomes the DC, I'd be interested to see what people think should have gone differently in Detroit. As someone else pointed out, Detroit blew a ton of late leads and Schwartz got fired. Detroit passed a ton, which people want the Browns to do. So the defense would be run by Schwartz and the offense wouldn't be that different than the Detroit offense. Why would we expect a different result then? Do we think we have better players than Detroit had?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @spectralcow said:

    If Schwartz becomes the DC, I'd be interested to see what people think should have gone differently in Detroit. As someone else pointed out, Detroit blew a ton of late leads and Schwartz got fired. Detroit passed a ton, which people want the Browns to do. So the defense would be run by Schwartz and the offense wouldn't be that different than the Detroit offense. Why would we expect a different result then? Do we think we have better players than Detroit had?

    I don't like Schwartz at all. In fact I don't think anybody likes him except Lombardi.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'd start with Chud as my Asst. HC/ OC...

  • Louisville SluggerL Louisville Slugger wrote on last edited by Louisville Slugger
    #10

    Greg Knapp currently QB coach for Denver as OC

    Keith Butler currently LB coach for Pittsburgh as DC

    I already started a thread stating that I think Kubiak should be our HC. Knapp was the QB coach in Houston and helped develop Schaub and should be able to help Hoyer and whoever we draft.

    I also like Cam Cameron as a QB coach and maybe even an OC if we bring in Mettenberger with a mid round pick. Cameron worked magic with Mettenberger to the point where I thought the kid was a lost cause, and now I think he may have the highest upside of any QB in this draft.

  • Greg Knapp currently QB coach for Denver as OC

    Keith Butler currently LB coach for Pittsburgh as DC

    I already started a thread stating that I think Kubiak should be our HC. Knapp was the QB coach in Houston and helped develop Schaub and should be able to help Hoyer and whoever we draft.

    I also like Cam Cameron as a QB coach and maybe even an OC if we bring in Mettenberger with a mid round pick. Cameron worked magic with Mettenberger to the point where I thought the kid was a lost cause, and now I think he may have the highest upside of any QB in this draft.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @louisville-slugger said:

    Greg Knapp currently QB coach for Denver as OC

    Keith Butler currently LB coach for Pittsburgh as DC

    I already started a thread stating that I think Kubiak should be our HC. Knapp was the QB coach in Houston and helped develop Schaub and should be able to help Hoyer and whoever we draft.

    I also like Cam Cameron as a QB coach and maybe even an OC if we bring in Mettenberger with a mid round pick. Cameron worked magic with Mettenberger to the point where I thought the kid was a lost cause, and now I think he may have the highest upside of any QB in this draft.

    The Vag insists that Butler will be taking over as the Steelers DC if LeBeau retires.

  • @louisville-slugger said:

    Greg Knapp currently QB coach for Denver as OC

    Keith Butler currently LB coach for Pittsburgh as DC

    I already started a thread stating that I think Kubiak should be our HC. Knapp was the QB coach in Houston and helped develop Schaub and should be able to help Hoyer and whoever we draft.

    I also like Cam Cameron as a QB coach and maybe even an OC if we bring in Mettenberger with a mid round pick. Cameron worked magic with Mettenberger to the point where I thought the kid was a lost cause, and now I think he may have the highest upside of any QB in this draft.

    The Vag insists that Butler will be taking over as the Steelers DC if LeBeau retires.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @the-gipper said:

    The Vag insists that Butler will be taking over as the Steelers DC if LeBeau retires.

    Oh yeah...theyre "Star DC " In waiting...LOL