Skip to content

Love This

The Browns Board
65 26 3.3k
  • I like this. Some people are saying it was crazy and douchey. I like how he got fired up, he did make a play that sent his team to SB 48 after call.

  • TpPWFPo.png

  • Hello Browns fans!

    The offseason has been upon us for a few weeks now and that leaves many threads to fill in the mean time. I'm a Saints fan and on our forums someone brought up how some GMs would possibly trade their top CB for Richard Sherman of Seattle. Bucs, Cards and Browns were brought up. That had me wondering, would you fans make the trade of Joe Haden for Richard Sherman?

    I've been a fan of Haden and respect his level of play, I personally wouldn't that trade.

    For whoever replies, thank you 😁

  • Just a straight up trade? Yeah I'd make that trade. Seattle ain't taking that though and I wouldn't want to pony up more. Haden has all the makings of being great for a long time.

  • Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

  • 1014371_10101012587578562_1779820661_n.j

  • Richard Sherman is the best cornerback in the NFL.

    Haden is up there, but he's still no Sherman.

  • A straight up trade? Absolutely. However, it would never, ever happen.

  • The Browns need bigger DB's to match up against todays big WR's..these puny cupcakes we have arent cutting it.

  • There isn't a sane person alive who wouldn't make that trade. Sherman is only one year older, a full half a foot taller, and is currently the best corner in the league and sent his team to the Super Bowl.

    Haden is good. Sherman is great.

    And I would have said this at the beginning of the season as well.

  • No.

  • dumb trade, to put it mildly...

  • Absolutly instantly becomes the toughest guy the browns have had since 99.

  • I think he got himself worked up over nothing. I don't know what Crabtree said to him so I guess it depends on that, but he denied him a game-winning TD and is going to the SB, so why get so pissy?

  • i would trade haden for sherman 3 years ago.. thats how no brainer that would be. but why would seattle trade the fiercest most dominant CB in the game for a nicer, dont piss off the fans version of him?

  • Loved this! and i am enraged by all the hatred for him. So many people who dont know jack shit about football are spewing out their opinions on what he did... calling him a thug.. and classless. HES THE BEST CORNER IN THE GAME! and not only that but he grew up in Compton, was 2nd in his hs class and then got a 4.2 gpa at Stanford! how do you not love everything about this guy! he was even smart enough to not swear on live TV! Just listen to Crabtree talk and tell me whos the thug. Sherman plays with the same passion and toughness that Brady does and I love it. I hope Joe Haden starts doing this once he starts getting actual interviews (that might take a couple years...)

  • Those roids make you crazy like.

  • The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

  • Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

    @asb81689 said:

    Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

    Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.

  • The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

    OK. So if you were an NFL player that made the game winning play 1 minute prior that sends your team to the SB you would be calm and monotone.

    He didn't say anything profane or bad, so it's fine.