Skip to content

Love This

The Browns Board
65 26 3.3k
  • Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

  • 1014371_10101012587578562_1779820661_n.j

  • Richard Sherman is the best cornerback in the NFL.

    Haden is up there, but he's still no Sherman.

  • A straight up trade? Absolutely. However, it would never, ever happen.

  • The Browns need bigger DB's to match up against todays big WR's..these puny cupcakes we have arent cutting it.

  • There isn't a sane person alive who wouldn't make that trade. Sherman is only one year older, a full half a foot taller, and is currently the best corner in the league and sent his team to the Super Bowl.

    Haden is good. Sherman is great.

    And I would have said this at the beginning of the season as well.

  • No.

  • dumb trade, to put it mildly...

  • Absolutly instantly becomes the toughest guy the browns have had since 99.

  • I think he got himself worked up over nothing. I don't know what Crabtree said to him so I guess it depends on that, but he denied him a game-winning TD and is going to the SB, so why get so pissy?

  • i would trade haden for sherman 3 years ago.. thats how no brainer that would be. but why would seattle trade the fiercest most dominant CB in the game for a nicer, dont piss off the fans version of him?

  • Loved this! and i am enraged by all the hatred for him. So many people who dont know jack shit about football are spewing out their opinions on what he did... calling him a thug.. and classless. HES THE BEST CORNER IN THE GAME! and not only that but he grew up in Compton, was 2nd in his hs class and then got a 4.2 gpa at Stanford! how do you not love everything about this guy! he was even smart enough to not swear on live TV! Just listen to Crabtree talk and tell me whos the thug. Sherman plays with the same passion and toughness that Brady does and I love it. I hope Joe Haden starts doing this once he starts getting actual interviews (that might take a couple years...)

  • Those roids make you crazy like.

  • The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

  • Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

    @asb81689 said:

    Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

    Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.

  • The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

    OK. So if you were an NFL player that made the game winning play 1 minute prior that sends your team to the SB you would be calm and monotone.

    He didn't say anything profane or bad, so it's fine.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    The only thing I'd say about this is a sign of being truly great is being humble. I have no problem with being cocky and talking shit on the field but again you have to draw the line somewhere. Sherman right now is the best corner in the NFL but the way he acted whether you agree with or not makes the Seahawks organization look bad. You would never see Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson do something like this. Frankly I don't care about this too much but I can see why people are upset it.

    OK. So if you were an NFL player that made the game winning play 1 minute prior that sends your team to the SB you would be calm and monotone.

    He didn't say anything profane or bad, so it's fine.

    @bbedward said:

    OK. So if you were an NFL player that made the game winning play 1 minute prior that sends your team to the SB you would be calm and monotone.

    He didn't say anything profane or bad, so it's fine.

    That's not what I said in the slightest. I'm not saying I wouldn't have been happy and even yelling, but I'd repeat 100 times that a sign of being truly great is being humble off the field. I'd bet my left nut that if Peyton had a feud with Sherman and threw the game winning TD on him he wouldn't act that way. It's not a crazy concept, and Sherman has plenty of time to figure it out.

    I don't disagree with what Mikey said there either. At the end of the day it doesn't bother me personally what the guy said. I'd take Sherman on the Browns in a heartbeat.

  • @asb81689 said:

    Hi there,

    Yup, just a straight up trade. All hypothetical.

    I'm excited for JH in the long run, he has a lot of talent.

    Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.

    @the-gipper said:

    Why bother with such a hypothetical. Why not just ask: would you trade your wife for Kaley Cuoco. Silly to even bother.

    Why spend hours on useless trivia questions that only three people end up answering?

    At least this is about roster management and current NFL players. Stop being a dickbag.

  • @bbedward said:

    OK. So if you were an NFL player that made the game winning play 1 minute prior that sends your team to the SB you would be calm and monotone.

    He didn't say anything profane or bad, so it's fine.

    That's not what I said in the slightest. I'm not saying I wouldn't have been happy and even yelling, but I'd repeat 100 times that a sign of being truly great is being humble off the field. I'd bet my left nut that if Peyton had a feud with Sherman and threw the game winning TD on him he wouldn't act that way. It's not a crazy concept, and Sherman has plenty of time to figure it out.

    I don't disagree with what Mikey said there either. At the end of the day it doesn't bother me personally what the guy said. I'd take Sherman on the Browns in a heartbeat.

    @jrb12711 said:

    That's not what I said in the slightest. I'm not saying I wouldn't have been happy and even yelling, but I'd repeat 100 times that a sign of being truly great is being humble off the field. I'd bet my left nut that if Peyton had a feud with Sherman and threw the game winning TD on him he wouldn't act that way. It's not a crazy concept, and Sherman has plenty of time to figure it out.

    I don't disagree with what Mikey said there either. At the end of the day it doesn't bother me personally what the guy said. I'd take Sherman on the Browns in a heartbeat.

    The problem with that comparison is that one is a quarterback and one is a cornerback.

    You try and play corner with Peyton's demeanor and you get beat 11 times out of 10,

    Defensive players have to be fired up. There's no two ways around it.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    That's not what I said in the slightest. I'm not saying I wouldn't have been happy and even yelling, but I'd repeat 100 times that a sign of being truly great is being humble off the field. I'd bet my left nut that if Peyton had a feud with Sherman and threw the game winning TD on him he wouldn't act that way. It's not a crazy concept, and Sherman has plenty of time to figure it out.

    I don't disagree with what Mikey said there either. At the end of the day it doesn't bother me personally what the guy said. I'd take Sherman on the Browns in a heartbeat.

    The problem with that comparison is that one is a quarterback and one is a cornerback.

    You try and play corner with Peyton's demeanor and you get beat 11 times out of 10,

    Defensive players have to be fired up. There's no two ways around it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    The problem with that comparison is that one is a quarterback and one is a cornerback.

    You try and play corner with Peyton's demeanor and you get beat 11 times out of 10,

    Defensive players have to be fired up. There's no two ways around it.

    Not to mention that Peyton's demeanor, although classy, has won him 1 super bowl... thats it.