Skip to content

Draft simulator

The Browns Board
90 35 4.2k
  • Thats a cool little app to try, here are my results, I wouldn't hate my first few picks at least.

    4
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA

    26
    WR MARQISE LEE
    USC

    35
    RB TRE MASON
    AUBURN

    71
    CB KYLE FULLER
    VIRGINIA TECH

    83
    S DEONE BUCANNON
    WASHINGTON STATE

    102
    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS
    BOSTON COLLEGE

    123
    QB AARON MURRAY
    GEORGIA

    133
    S TERRENCE BROOKS
    FLORIDA STATE

    164
    ILB LAMIN BARROW
    LSU

    195
    OG ZACH FULTON
    TENNESSEE

  • Just saw this.. Gipper on the home page there is a tab on the top just above the advertisements, got hover above the NFL DRAFT tab until is drops the box and then click the "on the clock" tab, it will then take you to a screen to select the team to draft for.

  • 4 QB DEREK CARR FRESNO STATE


    26 WR MARQISE LEE USC


    35 RB LACHE SEASTRUNK BAYLOR


    71 WR JARVIS LANDRY LSU


    83 RB CARLOS HYDE OHIO STATE

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    QB- Hoyer / Carr

    HB- Seatrunk / Lewis / Baker / Obi

    FB- Hyde

    WR1- Gordon

    WR2- Lee / Landry

    WR3- Benjamin / Little

    TE- Cameron / Barnidge / Gray

    I think this would give us the talent and speed on Offense that we need.


  • 4


    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON




    26



    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA




    35



    CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA




    71



    S ED REYNOLDS

    STANFORD




    83



    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS


  • 4 WR SAMMY WATKINS CLEMSON

    26 QB DEREK CARR FRESNO STATE

    35 RB LACHE SEASTRUNK BAYLOR

    71 S AHMAD DIXON BAYLOR

    83 RB CARLOS HYDE OHIO STATE

    --------------------------------------------

    I actually like this one better. Gives us Watkins and Gordon as the 1 and 2 WRs. Seastrunk and Hyde at HB/FB. Dixon and Ward at Safeties. And Derek Carr.






  • 4



    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON




    26



    RB TRE MASON

    AUBURN




    35



    QB ZACH METTENBERGER

    LSU




    71



    WR PAUL RICHARDSON

    COLORADO




    83



    QB TAJH BOYD

    CLEMSON


    i l;ike this 2nd draft




    4



    QB BLAKE BORTLES

    CENTRAL FLORIDA




    26



    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE




    35



    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE




    71



    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS




    83



    CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA









  • Purely picking BPA regardless of position resulted in a very nice, viable draft:

    DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
    TEXAS A&M
    TE JACE AMARO
    TEXAS TECH
    DT AARON DONALD
    PITTSBURGH
    RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA
    DT DANIEL MCCULLERS
    TENNESSEE
    DE ED STINSON
    ALABAMA
    QB BRETT SMITH
    WYOMING
    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS
    OREGON
    RB RAJION NEAL
    TENNESSEE
  • I failed to address our oline, but not too bad:


    4 DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY

    SOUTH CAROLINA


    26 CB JASON VERRETT

    TCU


    35 RB TRE MASON

    AUBURN


    71 WR BRANDIN COOKS

    OREGON STATE


    83 QB TAJH BOYD

    CLEMSON


    102 DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY

    FLORIDA


    123 DE TREVOR REILLY

    UTAH


    133 WR SHAQ EVANS

    UCLA


    164 CB CHRIS DAVIS

    AUBURN


    195 QB CONNOR SHAW

    SOUTH CAROLINA








    My 2nd try:



    4 OLB ANTHONY BARR

    UCLA


    26 G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR


    35 QB DEREK CARR

    FRESNO STATE


    71 CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA


    83 RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA


    102 DT DAQUAN JONES

    PENN STATE


    123 S TRE BOSTON

    NORTH CAROLINA


    133 QB BRETT SMITH

    WYOMING


    164 WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR


    195 ILB JORDAN ZUMWAL

  • My please score me some touchdowns version lol

    4
    QB Teddy Twatwater
    LOUISVILLE
    26
    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
    FLORIDA STATE
    35
    OT ANTONIO RICHARDSON
    TENNESSEE
    71
    RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA
    83
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    102
    DT DAQUAN JONES
    PENN STATE
    123
    RB CARLOS HYDE
    OHIO STATE
    133
    CB TERRANCE MITCHELL
    OREGON
  • This is my "we suck at picking QB's blind squirrel gets a nut draft" Think maybe we would get a starter? lol

    4
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
  • This is my "we suck at picking QB's blind squirrel gets a nut draft" Think maybe we would get a starter? lol

    4
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    26
    QB DEREK CARR
    FRESNO STATE
    35
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    71
    QB BRETT SMITH
    WYOMING
    83
    QB DAVID FALES
    SAN JOSE STATE
    102
    QB AARON MURRAY
    GEORGIA
    123
    QB CONNOR SHAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    133
    QB KEITH WENNING
    BALL STATE
  • Here's what I got:

    4
    WR SAMMY WATKINS
    CLEMSON
    26
    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
    TEXAS A&M
    35
    CB JUSTIN GILBERT
    OKLAHOMA STATE
    71
    RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA
    83
    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
    UCONN
    102
    S ED REYNOLDS
    STANFORD
    123
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    133
    OG RYAN GROY
    WISCONSIN
    164
    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS
    OREGON
    195
    FB J.C. COPELAND
    LSU

    __________________________________

    Interestingly enough, Carr went #1 overall in this draft. I liked doubling up on QB and RB because I'm worried about Manziel's durability. Mason is a hardnosed RB while Thomas gives us some serious speed that our RB's always seem to lack. Also, we don't really have a true FB on the roster, so I went with one with our last pick.

    I don't know much about Smallwood. He was a one of the top overall players left at the end of round, but I don't know if he's better suited in coverage or in the run game.

    Overall, I'd be pretty happy with this draft. But we all know that the guys who actually make the decisions are probably going to try and pick some "gems" and reach for guys 3 rounds early who no one has really heard of.

  • Adding to my previous post, this draft would make the Browns a top 3 team to use in Madden haha

    There's basically no defense in the NFL that would be able to stop Manziel+Gordon+Watkins+Thomas+Cameron on Madden. That's some serious speed and skills.

  • After messing around with it for a little while, this one is my favorite.

    4

    QB BLAKE BORTLES

    CENTRAL FLORIDA

    26

    G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR

    35

    WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.

    LSU

    71

    CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA

    83

    ILB CHRIS BORLAND

    WISCONSIN

    102

    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA

    123

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

  • Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

  • Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

    @poeticg said:

    Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

    your endorsing him so that means we should stay way clear of him...thanks for the heads up.

  • This draft simulator needs updated. My super unrealistic draft I just got. My 4th - 7th round picks are all potential starters next year...

    1a ) Bridgewater QB

    1b ) Dennard CB

    2 ) Beckham Jr. WR

    3a ) Ka'Deem Carey RB

    3b ) Christian Jones ILB

    4a ) Morgan Breslin OLB

    4b ) Terrence Brooks FS

    5 ) Chris Watt OG

    6 ) Mike Davis WR

    7 ) Jordan Najvar TE

  • 4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    CB JUSTIN GILBERT

    OKLAHOMA STATE

    35

    OT JACK MEWHORT

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE

    83

    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE

    102

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    123

    WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR

    133

    RB STORM JOHNSON

    UCF

    164

    TE JACOB PEDERSEN

    WISCONSIN

    195

    QB KEITH WENNING

    BALL STATE

  • My first draft.

    4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    OG ANTHONY STEEN

    ALABAMA

    35

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    71

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    83

    QB DAVID FALES

    SAN JOSE STATE

    102

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    123

    DE ED STINSON

    ALABAMA

    133

    ILB LAMIN BARROW

    LSU

    164

    S TY ZIMMERMAN

    KANSAS STATE

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

    My second draft.

    4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    26

    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    35

    OLB RYAN SHAZIER

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    83

    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE

    102

    C TYLER LARSEN

    UTAH STATE

    123

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    133

    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE

    USC

    164

    WR MIKE DAVIS

    TEXAS

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

  • I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.