Skip to content

Draft simulator

The Browns Board
90 35 4.2k
  • I failed to address our oline, but not too bad:


    4 DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY

    SOUTH CAROLINA


    26 CB JASON VERRETT

    TCU


    35 RB TRE MASON

    AUBURN


    71 WR BRANDIN COOKS

    OREGON STATE


    83 QB TAJH BOYD

    CLEMSON


    102 DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY

    FLORIDA


    123 DE TREVOR REILLY

    UTAH


    133 WR SHAQ EVANS

    UCLA


    164 CB CHRIS DAVIS

    AUBURN


    195 QB CONNOR SHAW

    SOUTH CAROLINA








    My 2nd try:



    4 OLB ANTHONY BARR

    UCLA


    26 G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR


    35 QB DEREK CARR

    FRESNO STATE


    71 CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA


    83 RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA


    102 DT DAQUAN JONES

    PENN STATE


    123 S TRE BOSTON

    NORTH CAROLINA


    133 QB BRETT SMITH

    WYOMING


    164 WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR


    195 ILB JORDAN ZUMWAL

  • My please score me some touchdowns version lol

    4
    QB Teddy Twatwater
    LOUISVILLE
    26
    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
    FLORIDA STATE
    35
    OT ANTONIO RICHARDSON
    TENNESSEE
    71
    RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA
    83
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    102
    DT DAQUAN JONES
    PENN STATE
    123
    RB CARLOS HYDE
    OHIO STATE
    133
    CB TERRANCE MITCHELL
    OREGON
  • This is my "we suck at picking QB's blind squirrel gets a nut draft" Think maybe we would get a starter? lol

    4
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
  • This is my "we suck at picking QB's blind squirrel gets a nut draft" Think maybe we would get a starter? lol

    4
    QB BLAKE BORTLES
    CENTRAL FLORIDA
    26
    QB DEREK CARR
    FRESNO STATE
    35
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    71
    QB BRETT SMITH
    WYOMING
    83
    QB DAVID FALES
    SAN JOSE STATE
    102
    QB AARON MURRAY
    GEORGIA
    123
    QB CONNOR SHAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    133
    QB KEITH WENNING
    BALL STATE
  • Here's what I got:

    4
    WR SAMMY WATKINS
    CLEMSON
    26
    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
    TEXAS A&M
    35
    CB JUSTIN GILBERT
    OKLAHOMA STATE
    71
    RB KA’DEEM CAREY
    ARIZONA
    83
    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
    UCONN
    102
    S ED REYNOLDS
    STANFORD
    123
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    133
    OG RYAN GROY
    WISCONSIN
    164
    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS
    OREGON
    195
    FB J.C. COPELAND
    LSU

    __________________________________

    Interestingly enough, Carr went #1 overall in this draft. I liked doubling up on QB and RB because I'm worried about Manziel's durability. Mason is a hardnosed RB while Thomas gives us some serious speed that our RB's always seem to lack. Also, we don't really have a true FB on the roster, so I went with one with our last pick.

    I don't know much about Smallwood. He was a one of the top overall players left at the end of round, but I don't know if he's better suited in coverage or in the run game.

    Overall, I'd be pretty happy with this draft. But we all know that the guys who actually make the decisions are probably going to try and pick some "gems" and reach for guys 3 rounds early who no one has really heard of.

  • Adding to my previous post, this draft would make the Browns a top 3 team to use in Madden haha

    There's basically no defense in the NFL that would be able to stop Manziel+Gordon+Watkins+Thomas+Cameron on Madden. That's some serious speed and skills.

  • After messing around with it for a little while, this one is my favorite.

    4

    QB BLAKE BORTLES

    CENTRAL FLORIDA

    26

    G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR

    35

    WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.

    LSU

    71

    CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA

    83

    ILB CHRIS BORLAND

    WISCONSIN

    102

    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA

    123

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

  • Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

  • Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

    @poeticg said:

    Lache Seastrunk the runningback from Baylor... I love this kids running style, for some reason I see glimpses of Adrian Peterson in him. I managed to pick him in the second. I tried several times but he never made it to the third round. What do you guys think of him. I can see him in the second.

    your endorsing him so that means we should stay way clear of him...thanks for the heads up.

  • This draft simulator needs updated. My super unrealistic draft I just got. My 4th - 7th round picks are all potential starters next year...

    1a ) Bridgewater QB

    1b ) Dennard CB

    2 ) Beckham Jr. WR

    3a ) Ka'Deem Carey RB

    3b ) Christian Jones ILB

    4a ) Morgan Breslin OLB

    4b ) Terrence Brooks FS

    5 ) Chris Watt OG

    6 ) Mike Davis WR

    7 ) Jordan Najvar TE

  • 4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    CB JUSTIN GILBERT

    OKLAHOMA STATE

    35

    OT JACK MEWHORT

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE

    83

    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE

    102

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    123

    WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR

    133

    RB STORM JOHNSON

    UCF

    164

    TE JACOB PEDERSEN

    WISCONSIN

    195

    QB KEITH WENNING

    BALL STATE

  • My first draft.

    4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    OG ANTHONY STEEN

    ALABAMA

    35

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    71

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    83

    QB DAVID FALES

    SAN JOSE STATE

    102

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    123

    DE ED STINSON

    ALABAMA

    133

    ILB LAMIN BARROW

    LSU

    164

    S TY ZIMMERMAN

    KANSAS STATE

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

    My second draft.

    4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    26

    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    35

    OLB RYAN SHAZIER

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    83

    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE

    102

    C TYLER LARSEN

    UTAH STATE

    123

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    133

    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE

    USC

    164

    WR MIKE DAVIS

    TEXAS

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

  • I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

  • I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    @roycerolls said:

    I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.


  • 4 WR MIKE EVANS

    TEXAS A&M


    26 G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR


    35 QB A.J. MCCARRON

    ALABAMA


    71 RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA


    83 CB AARON COLVIN

    OKLAHOMA


    102 C TYLER LARSEN

    UTAH STATE


    123 G CHRIS BURNETTE

    GEORGIA


    133 DE MARCUS SMITH

    LOUISVILLE


    164 WR MIKE DAVIS

    TEXAS


    195 CB BENE BENWIKERE

    SAN JOSE STATE

  • @roycerolls said:

    I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.

    @nickers said:

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.

    of course it is...

  • 4
    WR SAMMY WATKINS
    CLEMSON
    26
    CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
    MICHIGAN STATE
    35
    G DAVID YANKEY
    STANFORD
    71
    QB A.J. MCCARRON
    ALABAMA
    83
    DT DAQUAN JONES
    PENN STATE
    102
    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS
    BOSTON COLLEGE
    123
    S TERRENCE BROOKS
    FLORIDA STATE
    133
    WR CODY LATIMER
    INDIANA
    164
    DE JOSH MAURO
    STANFORD
    195
    FB J.C. COPELAND
    LSU

    I failed at getting an inside linebacker and a good blocking/2nd TE.

  • Ran through and did another draft since I am addicted and like drafting a different player or position at 1 and seeing what happens from there.

    4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    35

    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE

    71

    G XAVIER SU’A-FILO

    UCLA

    83

    WR JARED ABBREDERIS

    WISCONSIN

    102

    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    123

    TE ARTHUR LYNCH

    GEORGIA

    133

    CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE

    NEBRASKA

    164

    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    195

    G MICHAEL SCHOFIELD

    MICHIGAN

  • 4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    26

    S HASEAN CLINTON-DIX

    ALABAMA

    35

    CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY

    FLORIDA

    71

    RB KADEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA

    83

    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE

    102

    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE

    123

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    133

    WR BRUCE ELLINGTON

    SOUTH CAROLINA

    164

    OT SEANTREL HENDERSON

    MIAMI

    195

    RB MICHAEL DYER

    LOUISVILLE

    I didn't play around and go through a couple times, because you don't get that option in real life.

    I also didn't mean to take Andre Williams, I blame it on it being 4 AM. I thought I was taking Jared Abrederris, but I guess I was wrong.

    What's interesting to me is that Derek Carr nearly lasted until the third round, and he also went as high as first overall in someone else's. That's amazing.


  • 4



    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M




    26



    WR MARQISE LEE

    USC




    35



    CB BRADLEY ROBY

    OHIO STATE




    71



    TE TROY NIKLAS

    NOTRE DAME




    83



    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE




    102



    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA




    123



    DT JUSTIN ELLIS

    LOUISIANA TECH




    133



    S TERRENCE BROOKS

    FLORIDA STATE




    164



    WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR




    195



    OT KEVIN GRAF

    USC