Skip to content

Draft simulator

The Browns Board
90 35 4.2k
  • 4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    CB JUSTIN GILBERT

    OKLAHOMA STATE

    35

    OT JACK MEWHORT

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE

    83

    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE

    102

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    123

    WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR

    133

    RB STORM JOHNSON

    UCF

    164

    TE JACOB PEDERSEN

    WISCONSIN

    195

    QB KEITH WENNING

    BALL STATE

  • My first draft.

    4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    OG ANTHONY STEEN

    ALABAMA

    35

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    71

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    83

    QB DAVID FALES

    SAN JOSE STATE

    102

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    123

    DE ED STINSON

    ALABAMA

    133

    ILB LAMIN BARROW

    LSU

    164

    S TY ZIMMERMAN

    KANSAS STATE

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

    My second draft.

    4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    26

    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    35

    OLB RYAN SHAZIER

    OHIO STATE

    71

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    83

    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE

    102

    C TYLER LARSEN

    UTAH STATE

    123

    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR

    133

    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE

    USC

    164

    WR MIKE DAVIS

    TEXAS

    195

    K ZACH HOCKER

    ARKANSAS

  • I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

  • I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    @roycerolls said:

    I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.


  • 4 WR MIKE EVANS

    TEXAS A&M


    26 G CYRIL RICHARDSON

    BAYLOR


    35 QB A.J. MCCARRON

    ALABAMA


    71 RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA


    83 CB AARON COLVIN

    OKLAHOMA


    102 C TYLER LARSEN

    UTAH STATE


    123 G CHRIS BURNETTE

    GEORGIA


    133 DE MARCUS SMITH

    LOUISVILLE


    164 WR MIKE DAVIS

    TEXAS


    195 CB BENE BENWIKERE

    SAN JOSE STATE

  • @roycerolls said:

    I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.

    @nickers said:

    Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.

    of course it is...

  • 4
    WR SAMMY WATKINS
    CLEMSON
    26
    CB DARQUEZE DENNARD
    MICHIGAN STATE
    35
    G DAVID YANKEY
    STANFORD
    71
    QB A.J. MCCARRON
    ALABAMA
    83
    DT DAQUAN JONES
    PENN STATE
    102
    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS
    BOSTON COLLEGE
    123
    S TERRENCE BROOKS
    FLORIDA STATE
    133
    WR CODY LATIMER
    INDIANA
    164
    DE JOSH MAURO
    STANFORD
    195
    FB J.C. COPELAND
    LSU

    I failed at getting an inside linebacker and a good blocking/2nd TE.

  • Ran through and did another draft since I am addicted and like drafting a different player or position at 1 and seeing what happens from there.

    4

    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON

    26

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    35

    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE

    71

    G XAVIER SU’A-FILO

    UCLA

    83

    WR JARED ABBREDERIS

    WISCONSIN

    102

    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    123

    TE ARTHUR LYNCH

    GEORGIA

    133

    CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE

    NEBRASKA

    164

    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    195

    G MICHAEL SCHOFIELD

    MICHIGAN

  • 4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    26

    S HASEAN CLINTON-DIX

    ALABAMA

    35

    CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY

    FLORIDA

    71

    RB KADEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA

    83

    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE

    102

    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE

    123

    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS

    133

    WR BRUCE ELLINGTON

    SOUTH CAROLINA

    164

    OT SEANTREL HENDERSON

    MIAMI

    195

    RB MICHAEL DYER

    LOUISVILLE

    I didn't play around and go through a couple times, because you don't get that option in real life.

    I also didn't mean to take Andre Williams, I blame it on it being 4 AM. I thought I was taking Jared Abrederris, but I guess I was wrong.

    What's interesting to me is that Derek Carr nearly lasted until the third round, and he also went as high as first overall in someone else's. That's amazing.


  • 4



    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M




    26



    WR MARQISE LEE

    USC




    35



    CB BRADLEY ROBY

    OHIO STATE




    71



    TE TROY NIKLAS

    NOTRE DAME




    83



    ILB MAX BULLOUGH

    MICHIGAN STATE




    102



    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA




    123



    DT JUSTIN ELLIS

    LOUISIANA TECH




    133



    S TERRENCE BROOKS

    FLORIDA STATE




    164



    WR TEVIN REESE

    BAYLOR




    195



    OT KEVIN GRAF

    USC


  • yeah, I love/hate that you shared this link....my first draft...ehhh

    4
    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
    TEXAS A&M
    26
    WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.
    LSU
    35
    RB TRE MASON
    AUBURN
    71
    G GABE JACKSON
    MISSISSIPPI STATE
    83
    ILB MAX BULLOUGH
    MICHIGAN STATE
    102
    CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE
    NEBRASKA
    123
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    133
    RB CARLOS HYDE
    OHIO STATE
    164
    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE
    USC
    195
    CB LAVELLE WESTBROOKS
    GEORGIA SOUTHERN
  • 4
    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
    TEXAS A&M (Because he's a playmaker)
    26
    RB TRE MASON
    AUBURN(Because he's no Trent and a versatile back)
    35
    WR: Best available possesion/route runner
    71
    OG: An RG with some size maybe?
    83
    CB: Somebody with size and speed.

  • 4


    WR SAMMY WATKINS

    CLEMSON




    26


    CB DARQUEZE DENNARD

    MICHIGAN STATE




    35


    G DAVID YANKEY

    STANFORD




    71


    RB KA’DEEM CAREY

    ARIZONA




    83


    ILB CHRIS BORLAND

    WISCONSIN




    102


    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR




    123


    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO

    EASTERN ILLINOIS




    133


    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE

    USC




    164


    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON




    195


    FB J.C. COPELAND

    LSU



  • 4



    QB Teddy Twatwater

    LOUISVILLE




    26



    WR ALLEN ROBINSON

    PENN STATE




    35



    RB TRE MASON

    AUBURN




    71



    ILB CHRISTIAN JONES

    FLORIDA STATE




    83



    CB ANTONE EXUM

    VIRIGNIA TECH




    102



    RB ANDRE WILLIAMS

    BOSTON COLLEGE




    123



    DE SCOTT CRICHTON

    OREGON STATE




    133



    QB DAVID FALES

    SAN JOSE STATE




    164



    TE JACOB PEDERSEN

    WISCONSIN




    195



    WR T.J. JONES

    NOTRE DAME



  • 4



    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.





    26



    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.





    35



    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.





    71



    G GABE JACKSON

    MISSISSIPPI STATE

    Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.





    83



    CB KYLE FULLER

    VIRGINIA TECH

    Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.





    102



    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD

    UCONN

    He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.




    123



    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.





    133



    QB AARON MURRAY

    GEORGIA

    We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.





    164



    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.





    195



    C JAMES STONE

    TENNESSEE

    Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.



  • 4



    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.





    26



    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.





    35



    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.





    71



    G GABE JACKSON

    MISSISSIPPI STATE

    Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.





    83



    CB KYLE FULLER

    VIRGINIA TECH

    Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.





    102



    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD

    UCONN

    He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.




    123



    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.





    133



    QB AARON MURRAY

    GEORGIA

    We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.





    164



    RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.





    195



    C JAMES STONE

    TENNESSEE

    Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.


    @vaportrail said:

    4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.

    26

    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.

    35

    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.

    71

    G GABE JACKSON

    MISSISSIPPI STATE

    Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.

    83

    CB KYLE FULLER

    VIRGINIA TECH

    Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.

    102

    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD

    UCONN

    He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.

    123

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.

    133

    QB AARON MURRAY

    GEORGIA

    We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.

    164

    RB DEANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.

    195

    C JAMES STONE

    TENNESSEE

    Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.

    Come on man, 3 running backs?

  • @vaportrail said:

    4

    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M

    Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.

    26

    WR KELVIN BENJAMIN

    FLORIDA STATE

    Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.

    35

    RB BISHOP SANKEY

    WASHINGTON

    I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.

    71

    G GABE JACKSON

    MISSISSIPPI STATE

    Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.

    83

    CB KYLE FULLER

    VIRGINIA TECH

    Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.

    102

    ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD

    UCONN

    He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.

    123

    RB CARLOS HYDE

    OHIO STATE

    I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.

    133

    QB AARON MURRAY

    GEORGIA

    We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.

    164

    RB DEANTHONY THOMAS

    OREGON

    I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.

    195

    C JAMES STONE

    TENNESSEE

    Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.

    Come on man, 3 running backs?

    @bbedward said:

    Come on man, 3 running backs?

    DeAnthony Thomas plays out wide a ton at Oregon. My gameplan would be to utilize him as a WR rather than a RB. So if you're going to criticize me, at least read what I have to say.

  • I like this one, can propose trades too.....

    http://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 4: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
    Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 3: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (😎
    Round 3 Pick 7: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 19: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
    Round 4 Pick 6: A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee (A-)
    Round 4 Pick 27: Denzel Perryman, OLB, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
    Round 5 Pick 5: Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (😎
    Round 6 Pick 4: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 3: A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State (B-)

  • Or if we are set on a QB early

    Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 4: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (A)
    Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 3: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State (B+)
    Round 3 Pick 7: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
    Round 3 Pick 19: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
    Round 4 Pick 6: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
    Round 4 Pick 27: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
    Round 5 Pick 5: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (B+)
    Round 6 Pick 4: Boseko Lokombo, OLB, Oregon (A)
    Round 7 Pick 3: Alden Darby, SS, Arizona State (B-)


  • 4



    QB JOHNNY MANZIEL

    TEXAS A&M




    26



    OT TAYLOR LEWAN

    MICHIGAN




    35



    RB TRE MASON

    AUBURN




    71



    CB MARCUS ROBERSON

    FLORIDA




    83



    WR JARED ABBREDERIS

    WISCONSIN




    102



    S AHMAD DIXON

    BAYLOR




    123



    DT ANTHONY JOHNSON

    LSU




    133



    TE XAVIER GRIMBLE

    USC




    164



    ILB LAMIN BARROW

    LSU




    195



    FB TREY MILLARD

    OKLAHOMA


    I had a second go and took O Line instead of WR with 2nd pick ....