Draft simulator
-
I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.
-
I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.
I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.
Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.
-
4 WR MIKE EVANSTEXAS A&M26 G CYRIL RICHARDSONBAYLOR35 QB A.J. MCCARRONALABAMA71 RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA83 CB AARON COLVINOKLAHOMA102 C TYLER LARSENUTAH STATE123 G CHRIS BURNETTEGEORGIA133 DE MARCUS SMITHLOUISVILLE164 WR MIKE DAVISTEXAS195 CB BENE BENWIKERESAN JOSE STATE
-
I want Tre Mason simply because his father was in De La Soul.
Thats a dumb reason to want someone on your team.
-
4WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD71QB A.J. MCCARRONALABAMA83DT DAQUAN JONESPENN STATE102RB ANDRE WILLIAMSBOSTON COLLEGE123S TERRENCE BROOKSFLORIDA STATE133WR CODY LATIMERINDIANA164DE JOSH MAUROSTANFORD195FB J.C. COPELANDLSU
I failed at getting an inside linebacker and a good blocking/2nd TE.
-
Ran through and did another draft since I am addicted and like drafting a different player or position at 1 and seeing what happens from there.
4
WR SAMMY WATKINS
CLEMSON
26
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
35
ILB CHRISTIAN JONES
FLORIDA STATE
71
G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
UCLA
83
WR JARED ABBREDERIS
WISCONSIN
102
RB BISHOP SANKEY
WASHINGTON
123
TE ARTHUR LYNCH
GEORGIA
133
CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE
NEBRASKA
164
RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
195
G MICHAEL SCHOFIELD
MICHIGAN
-
4
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
26
S HASEAN CLINTON-DIX
ALABAMA
35
CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY
FLORIDA
71
RB KADEEM CAREY
ARIZONA
83
ILB MAX BULLOUGH
MICHIGAN STATE
102
RB ANDRE WILLIAMS
BOSTON COLLEGE
123
QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
EASTERN ILLINOIS
133
WR BRUCE ELLINGTON
SOUTH CAROLINA
164
OT SEANTREL HENDERSON
MIAMI
195
RB MICHAEL DYER
LOUISVILLE
I didn't play around and go through a couple times, because you don't get that option in real life.
I also didn't mean to take Andre Williams, I blame it on it being 4 AM. I thought I was taking Jared Abrederris, but I guess I was wrong.
What's interesting to me is that Derek Carr nearly lasted until the third round, and he also went as high as first overall in someone else's. That's amazing.
-
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M26WR MARQISE LEEUSC35CB BRADLEY ROBYOHIO STATE71TE TROY NIKLASNOTRE DAME83ILB MAX BULLOUGHMICHIGAN STATE102RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA123DT JUSTIN ELLISLOUISIANA TECH133S TERRENCE BROOKSFLORIDA STATE164WR TEVIN REESEBAYLOR195OT KEVIN GRAFUSC
-
yeah, I love/hate that you shared this link....my first draft...ehhh
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M26WR ODELL BECKHAM JR.LSU35RB TRE MASONAUBURN71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATE83ILB MAX BULLOUGHMICHIGAN STATE102CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTENEBRASKA123QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS133RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE164TE XAVIER GRIMBLEUSC195CB LAVELLE WESTBROOKSGEORGIA SOUTHERN -
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M (Because he's a playmaker)26RB TRE MASONAUBURN(Because he's no Trent and a versatile back)35WR: Best available possesion/route runner71OG: An RG with some size maybe?83CB: Somebody with size and speed.
-
4WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD71RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA83ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN102S AHMAD DIXONBAYLOR123QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS133TE XAVIER GRIMBLEUSC164RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGON195FB J.C. COPELANDLSU
-
4QB Teddy TwatwaterLOUISVILLE26WR ALLEN ROBINSONPENN STATE35RB TRE MASONAUBURN71ILB CHRISTIAN JONESFLORIDA STATE83CB ANTONE EXUMVIRIGNIA TECH102RB ANDRE WILLIAMSBOSTON COLLEGE123DE SCOTT CRICHTONOREGON STATE133QB DAVID FALESSAN JOSE STATE164TE JACOB PEDERSENWISCONSIN195WR T.J. JONESNOTRE DAME
-
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MBridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.26WR KELVIN BENJAMINFLORIDA STATEHaving passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.35RB BISHOP SANKEYWASHINGTONI think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATEFour year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.83CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECHMight be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.102ILB YAWIN SMALLWOODUCONNHe may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATEI think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.133QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIAWe need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.164RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGONI don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.195C JAMES STONETENNESSEEDepth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
-
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MBridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.26WR KELVIN BENJAMINFLORIDA STATEHaving passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.35RB BISHOP SANKEYWASHINGTONI think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATEFour year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.83CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECHMight be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.102ILB YAWIN SMALLWOODUCONNHe may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATEI think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.133QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIAWe need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.164RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGONI don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.195C JAMES STONETENNESSEEDepth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
4
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.
26
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE
Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.
35
RB BISHOP SANKEY
WASHINGTON
I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.
71
G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE
Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.
83
CB KYLE FULLER
VIRGINIA TECH
Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.
102
ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
UCONN
He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.
123
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE
I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.
133
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.
164
RB DEANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.
195
C JAMES STONE
TENNESSEE
Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
Come on man, 3 running backs?
-
4
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.
26
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE
Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.
35
RB BISHOP SANKEY
WASHINGTON
I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.
71
G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE
Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.
83
CB KYLE FULLER
VIRGINIA TECH
Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.
102
ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
UCONN
He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.
123
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE
I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.
133
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.
164
RB DEANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.
195
C JAMES STONE
TENNESSEE
Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
Come on man, 3 running backs?
-
I like this one, can propose trades too.....
http://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 3: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (
Round 3 Pick 7: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 19: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 27: Denzel Perryman, OLB, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
Round 5 Pick 5: Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (
Round 6 Pick 4: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3: A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State (B-) -
Or if we are set on a QB early
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (A)
Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 3: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 7: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 19: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 27: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (B+)
Round 6 Pick 4: Boseko Lokombo, OLB, Oregon (A)
Round 7 Pick 3: Alden Darby, SS, Arizona State (B-) -
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M26OT TAYLOR LEWANMICHIGAN35RB TRE MASONAUBURN71CB MARCUS ROBERSONFLORIDA83WR JARED ABBREDERISWISCONSIN102S AHMAD DIXONBAYLOR123DT ANTHONY JOHNSONLSU133TE XAVIER GRIMBLEUSC164ILB LAMIN BARROWLSU195FB TREY MILLARDOKLAHOMAI had a second go and took O Line instead of WR with 2nd pick ....
-
#4 Rb Tre Mason:Auburn
#26 Wr Jordon Matthews:Vanderbilt
#35 Qb AJ Mccarron:Alabama
#71 Cb Kyle Fuller:Virginia Tech
#83 Ilb Yawin Smallwood:Uconn
#102 S Tre Boston:N.carolina
#123 Og Ryan Groy:Wisconsin
#133 Rb Carlos Hyde:Ohio st.
#164 Og John Urschel:Penn st.
#195 Wr TJ Jones:NotreDame
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login