Draft simulator
-
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MBridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.26WR KELVIN BENJAMINFLORIDA STATEHaving passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.35RB BISHOP SANKEYWASHINGTONI think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATEFour year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.83CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECHMight be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.102ILB YAWIN SMALLWOODUCONNHe may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATEI think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.133QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIAWe need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.164RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGONI don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.195C JAMES STONETENNESSEEDepth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
-
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MBridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.26WR KELVIN BENJAMINFLORIDA STATEHaving passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.35RB BISHOP SANKEYWASHINGTONI think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATEFour year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.83CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECHMight be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.102ILB YAWIN SMALLWOODUCONNHe may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATEI think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.133QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIAWe need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.164RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGONI don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.195C JAMES STONETENNESSEEDepth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
4
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.
26
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE
Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.
35
RB BISHOP SANKEY
WASHINGTON
I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.
71
G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE
Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.
83
CB KYLE FULLER
VIRGINIA TECH
Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.
102
ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
UCONN
He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.
123
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE
I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.
133
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.
164
RB DEANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.
195
C JAMES STONE
TENNESSEE
Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
Come on man, 3 running backs?
-
4
QB JOHNNY MANZIEL
TEXAS A&M
Bridgewater and Bortles were off the board. It was between Watkins, Clowney, and him.
26
WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
FLORIDA STATE
Having passed on Watkins, I wanted to reach on this guy. His body type is exactly what you want in a receiver. If he has a solid combine, expect him to be a top ten pick.
35
RB BISHOP SANKEY
WASHINGTON
I think this guy is the best running back in the draft. Hits the hole fast, and turns vertical.
71
G GABE JACKSON
MISSISSIPPI STATE
Four year starter, big bodied mauler that can move quickly enough to pull on blocks. Might need to cut weight.
83
CB KYLE FULLER
VIRGINIA TECH
Might be a risky pick given his injury history. Expect him to challenge McFadden for nickel.
102
ILB YAWIN SMALLWOOD
UCONN
He may challenge Robertson for a starting position, but I'm not nearly as critical of Robertson as many are (I think he was placed in bad personnel assignments by Horton). More realistically, I figure that we groom this guy behind Robertson and DQJ. His measurables suggest that he could be the guy.
123
RB CARLOS HYDE
OHIO STATE
I think that this is great value for the pick, though we might be saturated at RB between him, Sankey, Dion Lewis, and Baker. I'd expect Baker to go to the PS or waivers. He would complement Sankey and Lewis' elusiveness with a bruising style of running. He will be what we had hoped for Hardesty.
133
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
We need another QB as I expect Weeden and Campbell are both gone.
164
RB DEANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
I don't see this guy actually falling this far, and though he's listed as a RB, he can play as an elusive slot receiver a la Harvin or Austin. He will probably need to put on weight though.
195
C JAMES STONE
TENNESSEE
Depth for the line. It's doubtful that we re-sign Mack. That means that Greco starts at C.
Come on man, 3 running backs?
-
I like this one, can propose trades too.....
http://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (A)
Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 3: David Yankey, OG, Stanford (
Round 3 Pick 7: Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio State (A)
Round 3 Pick 19: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: A.J. Johnson, ILB, Tennessee (A-)
Round 4 Pick 27: Denzel Perryman, OLB, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
Round 5 Pick 5: Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (
Round 6 Pick 4: Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3: A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State (B-) -
Or if we are set on a QB early
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 4: Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida (A)
Round 1 Pick 26: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 3: Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 7: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 19: Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 6: Terrence Brooks, FS, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 27: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (A)
Round 5 Pick 5: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson (B+)
Round 6 Pick 4: Boseko Lokombo, OLB, Oregon (A)
Round 7 Pick 3: Alden Darby, SS, Arizona State (B-) -
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M26OT TAYLOR LEWANMICHIGAN35RB TRE MASONAUBURN71CB MARCUS ROBERSONFLORIDA83WR JARED ABBREDERISWISCONSIN102S AHMAD DIXONBAYLOR123DT ANTHONY JOHNSONLSU133TE XAVIER GRIMBLEUSC164ILB LAMIN BARROWLSU195FB TREY MILLARDOKLAHOMAI had a second go and took O Line instead of WR with 2nd pick ....
-
#4 Rb Tre Mason:Auburn
#26 Wr Jordon Matthews:Vanderbilt
#35 Qb AJ Mccarron:Alabama
#71 Cb Kyle Fuller:Virginia Tech
#83 Ilb Yawin Smallwood:Uconn
#102 S Tre Boston:N.carolina
#123 Og Ryan Groy:Wisconsin
#133 Rb Carlos Hyde:Ohio st.
#164 Og John Urschel:Penn st.
#195 Wr TJ Jones:NotreDame
-
4WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON26CB JASON VERRETTTCU35QB DEREK CARRFRESNO STATE71RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA83G ANTHONY STEENALABAMA102ILB MAX BULLOUGHMICHIGAN STATE123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE133S C.J.BARNETTOHIO STATE164DE JAMES GAYLEVIRGINIA TECH195K CHRIS BOSWELLRICE
-
I would love this:4 OLB ANTHONY BARRUCLA26 WR MARQISE LEEUSC35 QB DEREK CARRFRESNO STATE71 RB BISHOP SANKEYWASHINGTON83 CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECH102 DE ED STINSONALABAMA123 S CRAIG LOSTONLSU133 C MARCUS MARTINUSC164 ILB LAMIN BARROWLSU195 QB CONNOR SHAWSOUTH CAROLINA
-
#4 Rb Tre Mason:Auburn
#26 Wr Jordon Matthews:Vanderbilt
#35 Qb AJ Mccarron:Alabama
#71 Cb Kyle Fuller:Virginia Tech
#83 Ilb Yawin Smallwood:Uconn
#102 S Tre Boston:N.carolina
#123 Og Ryan Groy:Wisconsin
#133 Rb Carlos Hyde:Ohio st.
#164 Og John Urschel:Penn st.
#195 Wr TJ Jones:NotreDame
#4 Rb Tre Mason:Auburn
#26 Wr Jordon Matthews:Vanderbilt
#35 Qb AJ Mccarron:Alabama
#71 Cb Kyle Fuller:Virginia Tech
#83 Ilb Yawin Smallwood:Uconn
#102 S Tre Boston:N.carolina
#123 Og Ryan Groy:Wisconsin
#133 Rb Carlos Hyde:Ohio st.
#164 Og John Urschel:Penn st.
#195 Wr TJ Jones:NotreDame
Is this for real? Possibly the worst draft I've seen on here.
-
A couple of solid ones I would not mind if it turns out this way in the real draft.
4WR SAMMY WATKINQB DEREK CARRCB JUSTIN GILBERTS ED REYNOLDSG ANTHONY STEILB MAX BULLOUGHRB CARLOS HYDEC MARCUS MARTINTE JACOB PEDERSENWR T.J. JONES---------------------------------------------------------WR SAMMY WATKINSG DAVID YANKEYCB JUSTIN GILBERTOT JACK MEWHORTQB TAJH BOYDILB MAX BULLOUGHRB KA’DEEM CAREYQB JIMMY GAROPPOLOS JONATHAN DOWLINGG BRANDON LINDER -
I had no intentions of the 4th round going like this. No need to double up on RBs, but Andre Williams just kept slipping. Same with Aaron Murray. Can't hurt to have a backup to Manziel.
4QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M26WR JORDAN MATTHEWSVANDERBILT35RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA71CB KYLE FULLERVIRGINIA TECH83G XAVIER SU’A-FILOUCLA102RB ANDRE WILLIAMSBOSTON COLLEGE123QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIA133C BRYAN STORKFLORIDA STATE164S HAKEEM SMITHLOUISVILLE195WR SHAQ EVANSUCLA -
Here's my selections. I don't think it's particularly realistic but oh well.
4WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSONI'm a huge watkins fan. I think he'll be a stud - take him if he's there.26QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&MJohnny Football's stock will probably fall (if it weren't for the brown), but I don't think it'll fall this far. Maybe 15-20 area.35CB BRADLEY ROBYOHIO STATEDidn't have the best year of his career, but I still think he has potential to be a very solid #2 opposite Haden.71ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSINI like Wisconsin linebackers, and this dude's pretty good.83RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATEGet Hyde paired with Lewis and fix one aspect of the run game with fresh legs.102WR BRUCE ELLINGTONSOUTH CAROLINAI'm also a Bruce Ellington fan. He could be a solid #2/#3 receiver.123G SPENCER LONGNEBRASKAHe had to have knee surgery. Despite that I don't expect him to fall this far. This dude, if he stays healthy, will be one of the best OGs in this draft IMO.133S JIMMIE WARDNORTHERN ILLINOISBecause the more Ward's you have in the back field the better.164TE JACOB PEDERSENWISCONSINThis guy's a pretty solid TE.195FB J.C. COPELANDLSUThis 270 pound beast won't drop to the 7th round, or I'll be surprised if he does. He's a big bowling ball that can plow some holes open for us. -
4QB BLAKE BORTLESCENTRAL FLORIDA26CB DARQUEZE DENNARDMICHIGAN STATE35G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD71ILB CHRISTIAN JONESFLORIDA STATE83ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN102RB KA’DEEM CAREYARIZONA123RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE133WR DEVIN STREETPITTSBURGH164TE JACOB PEDERSENWISCONSIN195WR T.J. JONESNOTRE DAME
-
This is my damn we are going to the Superbowl draft of the week
4OT JAKE MATTHEWSTEXAS A&M26WR KELVIN BENJAMINFLORIDA STATE35CB MARCUS ROBERSONFLORIDA71QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS83RB CHARLES SIMSWVU102S JIMMIE WARDNORTHERN ILLINOIS123ILB LAMIN BARROWLSU133RB JAMES WHITEWISCONSIN164QB DAVID FALESSAN JOSE STATE195WR KEVIN NORWOODALABAMA -
Manziel lasted to 26...Carr #8 to Vikings
Two-headed RB, monster FB, big long CB, fast ILB, instant threat at WR...
4
WR SAMMY WATKINSCLEMSON26QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M35G XAVIER SU’A-FILOUCLA71ILB CHRISTIAN JONESFLORIDA STATE83CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTENEBRASKA102RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE123RB MARION GRICEARIZONA STATE133DE ED STINSONALABAMA164S TRE BOSTONNORTH CAROLINA195FB J.C. COPELANDLSU -
This simulator is rather fun huh??!!

Here is an offensive orientated draft I just did.
4QB Teddy TwatwaterLOUISVILLE26RB TRE MASONAUBURN35G XAVIER SU’A-FILOUCLA71G GABE JACKSONMISSISSIPPI STATE83RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE102QB JIMMY GAROPPOLOEASTERN ILLINOIS123RB CHARLES SIMSWVU133ILB MAX BULLOUGHMICHIGAN STATE164WR RYAN GRANTTULANE195WR MATT HAZELCOASTAL CAROLINA -
4DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYSOUTH CAROLINA26QB JOHNNY MANZIELTEXAS A&M35G DAVID YANKEYSTANFORD71ILB CHRIS BORLANDWISCONSIN83WR JARVIS LANDRYLSU102RB CARLOS HYDEOHIO STATE123CB PIERRE DESIRLINDENWOOD133ILB MAX BULLOUGHMICHIGAN STATE164TE JACOB PEDERSENWISCONSIN195FB J.C. COPELANDLSU
-
going to puke with all this nonsense.
wait until may pleez. everything will be upside down and turned around.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login