Skip to content

Gace withdraws name

The Browns Board
51 28 3.2k
  • A source?

    @ballpeen said:

    A source?

    Schefter on twitter .....

  • So we can expect all the "we really wanted our guy" talk to resolve now around Dan Quinn instead of Gase?

  • @bengalfanatl said:

    bengal fan here.... I feel for you guys sometimes

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/21/adam-gase-tells-browns-to-go-on-without-him/

    Lol ... You pathetic fucks haven't won a playoff game since 1990.

    And you lost to us again this year when we had a decent stretch of QBing.

    Not to mention, worst fans in the NFL.

    Zombo

  • Just realized I was so quick to type it I typed his name wrong 🙂

    Just call me Lombardi

  • Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
    Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
    Browns now scheduling second interview with Bills DC Mike Pettine, and are considering Seahawks DC Dan Quinn as well as "other candidates."

    Browns now scheduling second interview with Bills DC Mike Pettine, and are considering Seahawks DC Dan Quinn as well as "other candidates."


  • @bengalfanatl said:

    bengal fan here.... I feel for you guys sometimes

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/21/adam-gase-tells-browns-to-go-on-without-him/

    Lol ... You pathetic fucks haven't won a playoff game since 1990.

    And you lost to us again this year when we had a decent stretch of QBing.

    Not to mention, worst fans in the NFL.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Lol ... You pathetic fucks haven't won a playoff game since 1990.

    And you lost to us again this year when we had a decent stretch of QBing.

    Not to mention, worst fans in the NFL.

    Zombo

    I come to this site to read about a team in the AFC North just like I do for other teams in the division and whoever plays the Bengals to just get a pulse on how their fans see their team. My best friend is a Browns fan. I read your posts alot becuase you post on here alot. You are obviously passionate about your team but YOU are the fan that makes all Browns fans look like assholes. Your team is struggling. It does not look good. Just deal with that and accept it. As a Bengal fan I know what its like to see your team struggle and mess up for many years. Its not a good look and its not fun as a fan but it makes you look like an internet tough guy when you come and call names to someone who just provided information another fan asked for.

  • Zombo said:

    Lol ... You pathetic fucks haven't won a playoff game since 1990.

    And you lost to us again this year when we had a decent stretch of QBing.

    Not to mention, worst fans in the NFL.

    Zombo

    I come to this site to read about a team in the AFC North just like I do for other teams in the division and whoever plays the Bengals to just get a pulse on how their fans see their team. My best friend is a Browns fan. I read your posts alot becuase you post on here alot. You are obviously passionate about your team but YOU are the fan that makes all Browns fans look like assholes. Your team is struggling. It does not look good. Just deal with that and accept it. As a Bengal fan I know what its like to see your team struggle and mess up for many years. Its not a good look and its not fun as a fan but it makes you look like an internet tough guy when you come and call names to someone who just provided information another fan asked for.

    @bengalfanatl said:

    I come to this site to read about a team in the AFC North just like I do for other teams in the division and whoever plays the Bengals to just get a pulse on how their fans see their team. My best friend is a Browns fan. I read your posts alot becuase you post on here alot. You are obviously passionate about your team but YOU are the fan that makes all Browns fans look like assholes. Your team is struggling. It does not look good. Just deal with that and accept it. As a Bengal fan I know what its like to see your team struggle and mess up for many years. Its not a good look and its not fun as a fan but it makes you look like an internet tough guy when you come and call names to someone who just provided information another fan asked for.

    You haven't won a playoff game since 1990! You have NEVER won a championship!

    I was at the game where we bitchslapped you guys this year and the Kentucky inbreds that showed up for that game were the grossest, Ill-mannered, classless group of fans I have ever seen.

    We had 71k fans showing up in cold weather to see a losing team out of the playoffs, and you couldn't even sell out a playoff game.

    And you are absolutely fucked with Lewis and Dalton ...neither of whom will ever win anything.

    I guarantee that WHOEVER we pick for Coach and QB, they will win a playoff game with our talent,draft picks and cap space before the Bungles ever, ever do. You are on a road to nowhere.

    Z

  • ^^

    Point proven

  • ^^

    Vagina too sandy to make a reply

  • At least Quinn appears to be interested. No idea what Pattine is thinking.

  • It is pretty damn obvious we are well beyond any of the guys on our short list. We have also likely burned through all the guys on the long list. We are now going through the scraps of paper they threw in the trash can when they were spit balling names.

  • Wont interview with Browns....ok who is left 🙂

    @darren15 said:

    Wont interview with Browns....ok who is left 🙂

    I didn't exactly need my crystal ball to predict last week there was no way in hell Gase would leave the Broncos to come to Cleveland, Probably that can be dittoed for Quinn. Too bad they obviously wanted an offensive minded coach, and they're going to wind up with a defensive coordinator. May as well start looking at college coaches. For the short attention spans, when they fired Chud the mantra was "we want a proven winner. You're going to get a proven weiner. ROTFLMAO!!!

  • After this debacle, Haslam needs to fire this front office and hire a true Championship team builder like Bill Polian. The firing of Chud was an ill advised, poorly thought out move made even worse by not having a candidate ready to take the job. So now we're back to 3rd or 4th choice like last year, if the coach doesn't have final say over the roster (which appears unlikely), the results of next season are going to be worse than this years.

  • its gonna be the bills DC they hire snoreeeeeeeeeeeee like there what 6th choice

  • What? Gase did not understand that we have the most attractive HC job in the league? Fuck him...

    C'mon Quinn...

  • It is pretty damn obvious we are well beyond any of the guys on our short list. We have also likely burned through all the guys on the long list. We are now going through the scraps of paper they threw in the trash can when they were spit balling names.

    @jcam222 said:

    It is pretty damn obvious we are well beyond any of the guys on our short list. We have also likely burned through all the guys on the long list. We are now going through the scraps of paper they threw in the trash can when they were spit balling names.

    So interviewing the coordinator of the#1 defense in the NFL who we can literally not hire because he is IN THE SUPERBOWL is spit balling (he was also the first person we interviewed btw)

    Everyone needs to chill and not freak out because we didn't hire retread coaches, the college coach ESPN told you we should hire OR a young obsessively focused rising star OC who can learn with the most intelligent QB maybe ever (who is also unable to be hired because of the rules) who wants to focus on Super Bowl instead of the distraction of a HC opportunity. Do not blame the Browns fot not being able to hire him (or interview him) blame the conditions of the NFL imposed interview process..which should be changed to not be able to take place until AFTER the Superbowl.

    The only thing that is embarrassing about the whole Browns HC search is how impatient people are...don't you think the browns players and fans deserve the right guy...the right guy should be the last man standing at the end of a thorough process.

  • I am glad Gase is out.........Looks like a nerd, and I like my HC bald with a goatee

  • I'll be pretty pleased if they hire Quinn, but I wonder who we could land at OC if that ends up happening.

  • With the way the NFL is structured, does it matter who the HC is?

    We are in a rebuilding phase and if they are going to bring a young QB in to lead this team, they better bring a OC that's able to handle the type of personality the QB is (Hoyer, Manziel, Bridgewater, Bortles, etc.).