That's Not "Confidence"
-
Ultra competitive guy has a mic stuffed in his face after making a huge play on a rival that had disrespected him off of the field. That is what you will get.
Yes, from a classless baffoon like Sherman, that's what you'll get.
Yes, from a classless baffoon like Sherman, that's what you'll get.
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
-
Yes, from a classless baffoon like Sherman, that's what you'll get.
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
Is that you, Mike?
-
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
Is that you, Mike?
Is that you, Mike?
Is Mike the guy who won your 4th grade spelling bee?
-
Yes, from a classless baffoon like Sherman, that's what you'll get.
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
LOL... Brilliant!
-
I bet he can spell "buffoon".
Is that you, Mike?
Is that you, Mike?
Do you smell anything? You should cause Zombo just shit all over you and made you look like an ass.
:lol: -
the guy just needs to shut up.
yes he's the best corner, yes he made the game winning play, yes he's come a long way from his roots....
BUT
when all said and done you talk too much. i have so much respect for these guys of any color when they cross the goal line and just flip the ball to the official. maybe they do a tebow and point to the skies or maybe he does a high-five or something, but for an educated man such as sherman is to have to do in his way a touchdown dance or a 'look at me move' was just totally absurd and classless.
those type of moves really are just stoopid and have no place in the game. i know the league had tried to stop it when it got way out of control with TO and his marker in his sock or when shannon sharpe was interviewed at halftime saying "they better call in the national guard cuz we are just killing these guys" type of shit but got nowhere because now you aren't letting the black man speak.....................really?
class is kevin durant. class is peyton manning. always shining the light on the players that help them to achieve the level of their play.
sherman might have a great school GPA but someone on his team (of agents etc.) needs to put a sock in his mouth.
it's been 4 days now after their win and he still can't shut up. and never once has he apologized to crabtree.
he'll always be a classless dick in my book when it comes to being a sportsman. player great<man.
-
I agree.
and if you listen to the video where they are mic'd up Sherman goes up to Crabtree and says good game and Crabtree shoves him. Crabtree is a sore loser. And Sherman outplayed him.
but you missed that just a minute before that sherman was doing the choking sign to crabtree... and then expects him to shake his hand. Sore loser he is not.I agree.
and if you listen to the video where they are mic'd up Sherman goes up to Crabtree and says good game and Crabtree shoves him. Crabtree is a sore loser. And Sherman outplayed him.
-
bad winner he is.
-
That's bullshit. You're a fuckin dumbass
And your avatar is Brandon Weeden.
I win.
Hell you belong with the 'thugs' that agree with you.
I'm not sure you understand what "thug" means.
It doesn't mean boastful, obnoxious or black.
The fact he's a Stanford grad is a joke.
Nope. No joke. He's a Stanford grad and you're not. But it's not too late to try.
Take some fuckin accountability for your actions, and whether you do or don't want to be a role model, show some fucking class and humility and talk shit behind closed doors. Any idea how much hat effects impressionable kids that see that shit?
Did he curse? No? because you are cursing on a public forum that is open to kids. Way to set an example, Chachi.
But you're right, kids shouldn't learn about real emotions or bad sportsmanhip on TV. They should get an elbow to the face playing pick up ball like the rest of us.
The fact that his behavior is accepted by so many is the most disgusting part of American culture today, and it's only going to get worse because of pussies like you. You fuckin liberals always have to pull out the race card too, don't you little bitches? Fuckin wa wa wa there calling him a "thug" what racist pigs. STFU with that bitch shit and nut up.
OK ... again ... you just typed that onto a public forum that children read. So maybe you should "nut up" and practice what you squeal.
Ppl are disgusted with that type of behavior and they should be. I didn't give a shit about the SB, now I'm a die hard Denver fan because of that POS. We need more Peyton Mannings and less thugs ass Shermans..
Well good, we're rooting for the same team.
Never mind that the whole front office got DUIs last off-season, Von Miller seems to break some law every month or that Demarious Thomas was investigated as part of a sexual assault case. I don't root for them because I'm a "liberal" and I like "thugs".
No, I'm rooting for them because I don't want to watch another team win their first SB before we do.
Just a football reason.
Because if I started judging teams by who was the least "thuggiest" I'd have to open a lot of doors that I really don't care to peer into. I'll just keep rooting for the Browns and enjoying competitive athletes like Sherman and Manning do their thing.
Hopefully nobody screams into the camera and scars the children for life afterward.
Zombo
That was the gayest fucking post I've ever read on a sports forum. Honestly. You have to be the biggest bitch on earth to believe any of that hot garbage you just tried to bark back with.
Sherman gives Stanford a bad name. The fact you don't understand why, its not worth trying to explain to you, your dumb ass will never get it.
Different ppl associate thug with different perceptions/meanings about a culture. Only a pussy liberal bitch will immediately blow the race card whistle. Like you, for example.
Zombo said:
And your avatar is Brandon Weeden.
I win.
I'm not sure you understand what "thug" means.
It doesn't mean boastful, obnoxious or black.
Nope. No joke. He's a Stanford grad and you're not. But it's not too late to try.
Did he curse? No? because you are cursing on a public forum that is open to kids. Way to set an example, Chachi.
But you're right, kids shouldn't learn about real emotions or bad sportsmanhip on TV. They should get an elbow to the face playing pick up ball like the rest of us.
OK ... again ... you just typed that onto a public forum that children read. So maybe you should "nut up" and practice what you squeal.
Well good, we're rooting for the same team.
Never mind that the whole front office got DUIs last off-season, Von Miller seems to break some law every month or that Demarious Thomas was investigated as part of a sexual assault case. I don't root for them because I'm a "liberal" and I like "thugs".
No, I'm rooting for them because I don't want to watch another team win their first SB before we do.
Just a football reason.
Because if I started judging teams by who was the least "thuggiest" I'd have to open a lot of doors that I really don't care to peer into. I'll just keep rooting for the Browns and enjoying competitive athletes like Sherman and Manning do their thing.
Hopefully nobody screams into the camera and scars the children for life afterward.
Zombo
-
Is that you, Mike?
Do you smell anything? You should cause Zombo just shit all over you and made you look like an ass.
:lol:Fuck you dick. I'm the one that dropped the Cleveland steamer. Z was crying racist like the biggest pussy alive.
Do you smell anything? You should cause Zombo just shit all over you and made you look like an ass.
:lol: -
That's bullshit. You're a fuckin dumbass if you think that classless shit is acceptable. Hell you belong with the 'thugs' that agree with you. You're right, there are a lot of dumb fucks in this country, ppl like Sherman. The fact he's a Stanford grad is a joke. Take some fuckin accountability for your actions, and whether you do or don't want to be a role model, show some fucking class and humility and talk shit behind closed doors. Any idea how much hat effects impressionable kids that see that shit? The fact that his behavior is accepted by so many is the most disgusting part of American culture today, and it's only going to get worse because of pussies like you. You fuckin liberals always have to pull out the race card too, don't you little bitches? Fuckin wa wa wa there calling him a "thug" what racist pigs. STFU with that bitch shit and nut up. Ppl are disgusted with that type of behavior and they should be. I didn't give a shit about the SB, now I'm a die hard Denver fan because of that POS. We need more Peyton Mannings and less thugs ass Shermans..
Zombo said:
I have no problem with Sherman. Brilliant player, brilliant play. You stick a microphone in a football players face 1 minute after all his hard work paid off and he sent his team to the Super Bowl ... you just might get that guy.
What concerns me is all the people on social media etc. disparaging him and calling him a "thug". There's a lot of Retards and racists in this country.
The guy has a degree from Stanford and is the best person at his job in the entire world. Have some more guacamole dip and call him a thug on twitter again ... you're cool.
Zombo
That's bullshit. You're a fuckin dumbass if you think that classless shit is acceptable. Hell you belong with the 'thugs' that agree with you. You're right, there are a lot of dumb fucks in this country, ppl like Sherman. The fact he's a Stanford grad is a joke. Take some fuckin accountability for your actions, and whether you do or don't want to be a role model, show some fucking class and humility and talk shit behind closed doors. Any idea how much hat effects impressionable kids that see that shit? The fact that his behavior is accepted by so many is the most disgusting part of American culture today, and it's only going to get worse because of pussies like you. You fuckin liberals always have to pull out the race card too, don't you little bitches? Fuckin wa wa wa there calling him a "thug" what racist pigs. STFU with that bitch shit and nut up. Ppl are disgusted with that type of behavior and they should be. I didn't give a shit about the SB, now I'm a die hard Denver fan because of that POS. We need more Peyton Mannings and less thugs ass Shermans..
Hey ,,being stupid is not something thats exclusive to liberals...Your either stupid or your not, regardless of philosophy. Sherman was/is a gloating dipshit. Im an ultra,left wing liberal. But acting like a gloating thug is not accepted...I bet if Vince Lombardi were alive and was the coach. He'd knock the kid on his ass and bench him the next game SB or not.
-
That was the gayest fucking post I've ever read on a sports forum. Honestly. You have to be the biggest bitch on earth to believe any of that hot garbage you just tried to bark back with.
Sherman gives Stanford a bad name. The fact you don't understand why, its not worth trying to explain to you, your dumb ass will never get it.
Different ppl associate thug with different perceptions/meanings about a culture. Only a pussy liberal bitch will immediately blow the race card whistle. Like you, for example.
Zombo said:
And your avatar is Brandon Weeden.
I win.
I'm not sure you understand what "thug" means.
It doesn't mean boastful, obnoxious or black.
Nope. No joke. He's a Stanford grad and you're not. But it's not too late to try.
Did he curse? No? because you are cursing on a public forum that is open to kids. Way to set an example, Chachi.
But you're right, kids shouldn't learn about real emotions or bad sportsmanhip on TV. They should get an elbow to the face playing pick up ball like the rest of us.
OK ... again ... you just typed that onto a public forum that children read. So maybe you should "nut up" and practice what you squeal.
Well good, we're rooting for the same team.
Never mind that the whole front office got DUIs last off-season, Von Miller seems to break some law every month or that Demarious Thomas was investigated as part of a sexual assault case. I don't root for them because I'm a "liberal" and I like "thugs".
No, I'm rooting for them because I don't want to watch another team win their first SB before we do.
Just a football reason.
Because if I started judging teams by who was the least "thuggiest" I'd have to open a lot of doors that I really don't care to peer into. I'll just keep rooting for the Browns and enjoying competitive athletes like Sherman and Manning do their thing.
Hopefully nobody screams into the camera and scars the children for life afterward.
Zombo
Sherman gives Stanford a bad name. The fact you don't understand why, its not worth trying to explain to you, your dumb ass will never get it.
You give grade school a bad name.
Different ppl associate thug with different perceptions/meanings about a culture. Only a pussy liberal bitch will immediately blow the race card whistle. Like you, for example.
There is only one English language. A thug is a criminal, not an excited football player. A Buffoon is a clown. A Baffoon is a clown who can't spell Buffoon.
Here's a map to our tailgate site:

If you can scrape up enough bus fare by selling your mom's prescription meds on the streets of Columbus, I'd love to see you explain to me in person how big of a pussy I am.
Zombo
-
wow you guys tailgate under some trees? i thought it was under a bridge?
i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.
if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.
-
Fuck you dick. I'm the one that dropped the Cleveland steamer. Z was crying racist like the biggest pussy alive.
Do you smell anything? You should cause Zombo just shit all over you and made you look like an ass.
:lol:Fuck you dick. I'm the one that dropped the Cleveland steamer. Z was crying racist like the biggest pussy alive.
Zombo will beat you like a unwanted step child.

-
Sherman gives Stanford a bad name. The fact you don't understand why, its not worth trying to explain to you, your dumb ass will never get it.
You give grade school a bad name.
Different ppl associate thug with different perceptions/meanings about a culture. Only a pussy liberal bitch will immediately blow the race card whistle. Like you, for example.
There is only one English language. A thug is a criminal, not an excited football player. A Buffoon is a clown. A Baffoon is a clown who can't spell Buffoon.
Here's a map to our tailgate site:

If you can scrape up enough bus fare by selling your mom's prescription meds on the streets of Columbus, I'd love to see you explain to me in person how big of a pussy I am.
Zombo
If you don't like being called a pussy quit acting like one. And if you said that same racist garbage I'd be happy tell you how big of a pussy you are, to your face. No matter how fat your ass is.
Zombo said:
You give grade school a bad name.
There is only one English language. A thug is a criminal, not an excited football player. A Buffoon is a clown. A Baffoon is a clown who can't spell Buffoon.
Here's a map to our tailgate site:

If you can scrape up enough bus fare by selling your mom's prescription meds on the streets of Columbus, I'd love to see you explain to me in person how big of a pussy I am.
Zombo
-
wow you guys tailgate under some trees? i thought it was under a bridge?
i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.
if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.
wow you guys tailgate under some trees? i thought it was under a bridge?
i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.
if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.
I don't remember any trees actually. We piss down by the river. That's where Cbus' mom gives out handjobs in the bushes for half a can of warm beer.
Z
-
If you don't like being called a pussy quit acting like one. And if you said that same racist garbage I'd be happy tell you how big of a pussy you are, to your face. No matter how fat your ass is.
Zombo said:
You give grade school a bad name.
There is only one English language. A thug is a criminal, not an excited football player. A Buffoon is a clown. A Baffoon is a clown who can't spell Buffoon.
Here's a map to our tailgate site:

If you can scrape up enough bus fare by selling your mom's prescription meds on the streets of Columbus, I'd love to see you explain to me in person how big of a pussy I am.
Zombo
If you don't like being called a pussy quit acting like one. And if you said that same racist garbage I'd be happy tell you how big of a pussy you are, to your face. No matter how fat your ass is.
So, tell me again how you are a tough guy for spewing all of this on a non-age-restricted forum, but Richard Sherman is a thug for boasting on television?
Z
--lecture us again on "classless", you do seem to have some authority in that field of study.
-
wow you guys tailgate under some trees? i thought it was under a bridge?
i'd rather do the under the bridge thing that way you at least have a structure to piss on w/o the police seeing you.
if actually could zoom in on that pic you'd see a bunch of rabid fans toasting glasses of california cabernet.
I don't remember any trees actually. We piss down by the river. That's where Cbus' mom gives out handjobs in the bushes for half a can of warm beer.
Z
Zombo said:
I don't remember any trees actually. We piss down by the river. That's where Cbus' mom gives out handjobs in the bushes for half a can of warm beer.
Z
Ha! You broke out a mom joke, nice! It's been awhile, you baffoon.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login