My Application For the Browns GM Position
-
That was a nice read bud.
WSS
-
^^^^
-
You lost me at 'Hello'.
-
That was a nice read bud.
WSS
That was a nice read bud.
WSS
Awesome...just awesome. More thoughtful than anything the current front office put ever together.
Thanks guys!
You lost me at 'Hello'.
I didn't use the word hello once.
So I guess you read the whole thing! Thanks! -
great post
-
Very excellent post, Os. And I note that you got these same guys in your draft as I did
(must be a sign)
********************
Round 2: Odell Beckham, Jr.
Round 3(a): The Middle MenFSU's Christian Jones and UCONN's Yawin Smallwood. -
That was a nice read bud.
WSS
Awesome...just awesome. More thoughtful than anything the current front office put ever together.
Thanks guys!
You lost me at 'Hello'.
I didn't use the word hello once.
So I guess you read the whole thing! Thanks! -
Good job.
-
Very excellent post, Os. And I note that you got these same guys in your draft as I did
(must be a sign)
********************
Round 2: Odell Beckham, Jr.
Round 3(a): The Middle MenFSU's Christian Jones and UCONN's Yawin Smallwood.Very excellent post, Os. And I note that you got these same guys in your draft as I did
(must be a sign)
********************
Round 2: Odell Beckham, Jr.
Round 3(a): The Middle MenFSU's Christian Jones and UCONN's Yawin Smallwood.Yep, I'd be very excited to see the Browns draft one of those guys, which means it is extremely unlikely to happen. We may disagree on politics, but at least we agree on football, eh?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login