Is there any doubt Harrison is on the juice?
-
My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."
-
Look at Woodley. I remember what he looked like when he played for Michigan, no comparison
-
My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."
My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."
What a dumba$$ comment.
Mike Tyson ring a bell?
Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.
And Woodley? directed at whomever brought it up. A guy can't work hard in the weight room without using roids? I guess Orakpo must be roiding as well and every other NFL player with substantial arm hardware. lol
-
@jadbf said:
oh yeah....there no evidence at all that Tyson was on the juice either...
good lord do you people think before you type?
He wasn't in the early stages of his career and he's always sounded like a smurf is the point I was making. All I can say at this point is I'm glad certain members on this board can recognize that it was a great game and a hard fought win, as for the others keep sipping on the haterade and streaming tears down your face.
-
-
I lost a ton of respect for Harrison yesterday. What he did was ametuer hour. I was with Madden. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that crap.
Masters said:
I lost a ton of respect for Harrison yesterday. What he did was ametuer hour. I was with Madden. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that crap.Agreed. But I gained as much respect for LaMarr Woodley last night as I lost for Harrison: dude's notched 2 sacks in each of his four career playoff games (though he still hasn't sacked a Browns QB).
Russ was right when he predicted that Woodley would be a star.
-
Masters said:
I lost a ton of respect for Harrison yesterday. What he did was ametuer hour. I was with Madden. Dude should have been tossed from the game for that crap.Agreed. But I gained as much respect for LaMarr Woodley last night as I lost for Harrison: dude's notched 2 sacks in each of his four career playoff games (though he still hasn't sacked a Browns QB).
Russ was right when he predicted that Woodley would be a star.
Aloysius said:
Agreed. But I gained as much respect for LaMarr Woodley last night as I lost for Harrison: dude's notched 2 sacks in each of his four career playoff games (though he still hasn't sacked a Browns QB).Russ was right when he predicted that Woodley would be a star.
Agree. Woodley came up big in the playoffs for PIT. He is gonna be their new Joey Porter (minus being "Joey Porter").
Tip of the cap to Russ on calling that one.
-
My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."
What a dumba$$ comment.
Mike Tyson ring a bell?
Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.
And Woodley? directed at whomever brought it up. A guy can't work hard in the weight room without using roids? I guess Orakpo must be roiding as well and every other NFL player with substantial arm hardware. lol
-
@jadbf said:
. I believe Ben took another step towards being considered one of the greats yesterday.Ben is the 24th ranked QB in the league this season and his stats from yesterday sucked ass! he had one good drive to end the game and it was a blown call when the corner slipped and fell down otherwise we would all be laughhing at the steelers today and enjoying every minute of it.
Superbowl overall stats for a QB
rank
30. Ben Roethlisberger - QB (2008 - PIT)
1. Kurt Warner - QB (1999 - STL)
2. Kurt Warner - QB (2008 - ARI)
3. Kurt Warner - QB (2001 - STL)
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/categoryst...ategory=PASSING
-
The squeeler defense is the #1 defense in the NFL.
Bengay could be twice as stupid, 10 times more uncordinated,
and "he" would still be in the superbowl.
disgusting.
btw, snitch, you are a guest here. At least -try- to be a respectable fan.
(did the steeler board kick you out ?)
-
My wife (a nurse in an ICU), didn't even see this cheapshot - she only saw the interview with ole' Needles Harrison afterwards because she wanted to watch The Office & the 1st thing she said about him was: "That voice does not belong on that body. Holy steroids."
What a dumba$$ comment.
Mike Tyson ring a bell?
Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.
And Woodley? directed at whomever brought it up. A guy can't work hard in the weight room without using roids? I guess Orakpo must be roiding as well and every other NFL player with substantial arm hardware. lol
What a dumba$$ comment.
Mike Tyson ring a bell?
Polamalu? He may be the most soft spoken guy in the NFL and one of the best, so because his voice doesn't match his play or his arm muscles he must be roiding? I guess stupidity shows no bound.
I know this is a wasted effort, but here it goes anyway:
This isn't morning radio, you douche-face. The effect of steroids on one's speech goes further than pitch (or frequency). There are symptoms that manifest themselves by altering intonation, articulation, resonance, along with countless physically observable motor differences when the mouth moves. The muscles affected aren't just the ones with needle holes in them.
Mike Tyson.
Really? Suddenly I hate Jay Leno & his eternal Micheal Jackson jokes a little less. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login