Coordinator Hirings news
-
-
-
Shanahan could be in the mix in Cleveland RT
Well, that makes sense if Kubiak goes to Baltimore, because Shanny was rumored there.
I think I'd rather have the younger guy anyway, Kubiak wouldn't want to take orders form Pettine.
Zombo
-
What another slap in the face it'll be if Kubiak decides to go to Baltimore, it makes me cringe thinking about it.
-
My prediction was right .....

My prediction was right .....

Loggains? For a minute, I thought it was Kenny Loggins, or Greg Lougainis. Exploring all possibilities....

Regarding Kubiak, "well, he wasn't our first choice." Yeah right.
-
Shanahan could be in the mix in Cleveland RT
Well, that makes sense if Kubiak goes to Baltimore, because Shanny was rumored there.
I think I'd rather have the younger guy anyway, Kubiak wouldn't want to take orders form Pettine.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Well, that makes sense if Kubiak goes to Baltimore, because Shanny was rumored there.
I think I'd rather have the younger guy anyway, Kubiak wouldn't want to take orders form Pettine.
Zombo
pretty sure Shanny is going with Kubiak..
now they are reporting he isn't going
-
Callahan probably going to be kept in Dallas:
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2014/01/27/browns-coaching-search-bill-callahan-wont-let-contact-dallas/
-
Callahan probably going to be kept in Dallas:
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2014/01/27/browns-coaching-search-bill-callahan-wont-let-contact-dallas/
Zombo said:
Callahan probably going to be kept in Dallas:
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2014/01/27/browns-coaching-search-bill-callahan-wont-let-contact-dallas/
thank god.
-
I guess Loggains' appeal is that he's experienced in many different offensive philosophies . He's worked under Tom Coughlin, Norm Chow and Sean Payton, so he's not pigeonholed into a run or pass heavy system.
I'm not thrilled about the imminent hire, but there's probably not much better than him available.
I guess Loggains' appeal is that he's experienced in many different offensive philosophies . He's worked under Tom Coughlin, Norm Chow and Sean Payton, so he's not pigeonholed into a run or pass heavy system.
I'm not thrilled about the imminent hire, but there's probably not much better than him available.
Besides you and I, others that were not thrilled included Tennesee. With Log-jam as OC they were 20-something in most offensive catagories.
Heard on the radio that they're looking at Jake Spavital (Texas A&m OC/ Quarterbacks coach) for OC
Wow... that is not an NFL Offense... especially not made for the AFCN...
Zombo said:
Callahan probably going to be kept in Dallas:
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2014/01/27/browns-coaching-search-bill-callahan-wont-let-contact-dallas/
But heard on NFL Live that Dallas is looking to bring in a new "Offensive Play Caller" and Callahan is pissed...
-
What another slap in the face it'll be if Kubiak decides to go to Baltimore, it makes me cringe thinking about it.
-
ST was atrocious last year.
-
@mike-h said:
But...but...continuity!!!! Clowns.
mike i think you are totally losing it.
time for a vacation before you break out the 9mm.
journalism? opinions? don't they go hand in hand?
if you can't take the crap on this board how are you ver going to be able to interview someone?
btw, while working in a video department i literally interviewed by myself dan malloy who then was the mayor of stamford, CT and then moved to governor. great repore with the guy, when i walked in and he called me the biggest ugliest guy he'd ever met. then we shot the demo implosions of 3 buildings to open up the new UBS location from ground side and 3 separate remote locations . pretty cool. got to walk in one of the buildings strapped with dyno while the guy from controlled demo walked us through explaining how an implosion works.
-
My main beef with special teams is what happened to the trick plays? We tried two early on in the season, a TD to Cameron and a fake punt that Aubrey ran for 30 yards, and then nothing. Lost the balls?
-
Trick plays are for the weak/Steelers. Just be good at the fundamentals, and you don't need trick plays.
-
My prediction was right .....

Loggains? For a minute, I thought it was Kenny Loggins, or Greg Lougainis. Exploring all possibilities....

Regarding Kubiak, "well, he wasn't our first choice." Yeah right.
-
My main beef with STs was that we couldn't block for the punter twice in a row, they rushed the same way each time no adjustment.
We had no idea how to line up for onside kicks.
Fozzy Whittaker didn't know the basics of returning kicks.
Maybe Tabor learned from the mistakes though. I also thought I heard Norv was involved in STs last year? Could be wrong.
I'm inclined to believe the trick plays worked because Minnesota's special teams was worse than ours. They didn't notice Jordan Cameron slowly walking off the field? (That was a good play tbh)
The fake punts were more blind luck.
-
Slap in the face??
How about your grow up and quit all this whining? Come on man. How about I slap you in the face to get you out of your funk?
The arguably best OC available was interviewed by us first and turned us down. He immediately went to our division rivals and accepted the job. Shanahan, who got turned down by the Ravens, is now in the mix for the Browns. You can call it whatever the fuck you want, but that's a huge slap in the face against this organization. We got turned down by the good candidate and have to take the leftovers of what our big brother turned away. It's getting to be a huge joke whether you want to see it or not.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
