10,000 Pros
-
No, this isn't about the 1920 NFL Champions Akron Pros.
I wanted to highlight one of the points I made in the trivia about the Super Bowl.
According to Forbes Magazine, on average, each year, 10,000 Prostitutes are brought in to work the festivies in and around the host city of the Super Bowl.
There are probably as many of them as there are media personell.
No, this isn't about the 1920 NFL Champions Akron Pros.
I wanted to highlight one of the points I made in the trivia about the Super Bowl.
According to Forbes Magazine, on average, each year, 10,000 Prostitutes are brought in to work the festivies in and around the host city of the Super Bowl.
There are probably as many of them as there are media personell.
Coincidence? I think not...
-
-
Zombo said:
Are you counting Mary Kay twice?
Zombo
Why? Do you think she pulls in a little income on the side when she goes?
-
Zombo said:
Are you counting Mary Kay twice?
Zombo
Why? Do you think she pulls in a little income on the side when she goes?
Why? Do you think she pulls in a little income on the side when she goes?
She grips it like a pro.

-
And sometimes Toni Grossi hammers it home to her:

-
Of course, there is this working girl: Erin Andrews:

-
And there is Allie Laforce.

-
Of course, there is this working girl: Erin Andrews:

Of course, there is this working girl: Erin Andrews:

Good to see you had some restraint with the Erin Andrews picture, lol
-
Of course, there is this working girl: Erin Andrews:

great camel toe shot. Looks like that clam is just dripping.Of course, there is this working girl: Erin Andrews:

-
Zombo said:
Don't forget Christian Ponder's wife:

Is she a Journalist....or one of the 10,000 Maniacs.
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
-
Zombo said:
Don't forget Christian Ponder's wife:

Is she a Journalist....or one of the 10,000 Maniacs.
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
Is she a Journalist....or one of the 10,000 Maniacs.
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
She works for ESPN. She may takein some extra work on the side though, because I don't think her husband's next contract is going to be all that impressive.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Don't forget Christian Ponder's wife:

Is she a Journalist....or one of the 10,000 Maniacs.
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
Made me think of the classic exchange in "Body Heat"...
William Hurt: I need a lot of love.
Kathleen Turner: I'm a married woman.
Hurt: I only need it for tonite...
KT... Once upon a time...

-
Makes you want to implement that line from Walking In Memphis: "Are you (a) Christian"? I am tonight.
Made me think of the classic exchange in "Body Heat"...
William Hurt: I need a lot of love.
Kathleen Turner: I'm a married woman.
Hurt: I only need it for tonite...
KT... Once upon a time...

-
Understand that that turned into this:

YUCK!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login