Skip to content

uni fags...what happened?

The Browns Board
79 30 3.4k
  • Icedawg or something like that got himself banned trying to get you banned and his uni thread disappeared with him. Guys told him to stop being a puss and that he would need thicker skin to last here. He then exposed himself as an impostor by putting down the team, fans, and city. I think an admin hit him with the ban hammer after that. Just letting you know in case you missed it lol.

  • Ya I was on my phone, didn't have Admin controls,when he came out of the closet, I flagged him as a spammer and that made all of his posts and threads he started disappear. Didn't mean to take away the uni thread, but I'm sure someone will start another one soon.

    Z

  • My opinion on the uniforms is give us a very basic uniform that is pre stained with mud, blood and grass stains. I want it to look like when we take the field we plan on having a knockdown dragout beat your ass bloody war.

  • Let's just say for the sake if argument they radically redesign the browns uniform and they come out wearing grey and orange instead of white and orange. Are you guys going to stop watching the browns?

  • Ugly.

  • Yes the browns colors are difficult to make look appealing. There's no doubt about that

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ugly.

    You forgot the "F"...

    Bring back the white face masks... there I've recreated my contribution to the outcast Uni thread...

    RIP Icepup...

  • Yes the browns colors are difficult to make look appealing. There's no doubt about that

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Yes the browns colors are difficult to make look appealing. There's no doubt about that

    Umm ... Maybe if you are Coach Pettine's teenage daughter and you are trying to accessorize your purse.

    They are great football colors.

    2007-cleveland-browns.jpg

    I did like the white facemasks though.

    t_41989.jpg

    Zombo

  • Cleveland browns fans think so not too many other people. Merchandising sales seem to back it up

  • Taking a page from the ProBowl playbook on their uniforms. I really liked the names on the back of the jerseys in orange writing.

    We need orange pants. You could really make the Brown and Orange and White into a really neat and cool design on the uniforms if they just put some fucking effort into them.

  • Taking a page from the ProBowl playbook on their uniforms. I really liked the names on the back of the jerseys in orange writing.

    We need orange pants. You could really make the Brown and Orange and White into a really neat and cool design on the uniforms if they just put some fucking effort into them.

    @poeticg said:

    into a really neat and cool design

    i rest my case.

  • @poeticg said:

    into a really neat and cool design

    i rest my case.

    @miktoxic said:

    i rest my case.

    Beat me too it..

  • Cleveland browns fans think so not too many other people. Merchandising sales seem to back it up

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Cleveland browns fans think so not too many other people. Merchandising sales seem to back it up

    Team colors are at the bottom of the barrel of things to consider when you look at merchandising statistics for Browns gear nationwide. Ongoing losing record, bad reputation, etc all grossly outweigh that.

  • @poeticg said:

    into a really neat and cool design

    i rest my case.

    @miktoxic said:

    i rest my case.

    You never had a case

  • You don't like the orange name color on the backs of the jerseys? It would probably look tight on the brown jerseys.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Cleveland browns fans think so not too many other people. Merchandising sales seem to back it up

    Team colors are at the bottom of the barrel of things to consider when you look at merchandising statistics for Browns gear nationwide. Ongoing losing record, bad reputation, etc all grossly outweigh that.

    @jcam222 said:

    Team colors are at the bottom of the barrel of things to consider when you look at merchandising statistics for Browns gear nationwide. Ongoing losing record, bad reputation, etc all grossly outweigh that.

    Beat me to it.

    Zombo

  • Okay, I agree with you that winning is the cure-all for every woe this organization experiences but realistically, what does the merchandisers or apparel designers have to do with us winning? The only thing they can control is giving us a modernized design to go along with the times while keeping the HELMET and COLORS the same. That's all I'm sayin.

  • Okay, I agree with you that winning is the cure-all for every woe this organization experiences but realistically, what does the merchandisers or apparel designers have to do with us winning? The only thing they can control is giving us a modernized design to go along with the times while keeping the HELMET and COLORS the same. That's all I'm sayin.

    @poeticg said:

    Okay, I agree with you that winning is the cure-all for every woe this organization experiences but realistically, what does the merchandisers or apparel designers have to do with us winning? The only thing they can control is giving us a modernized design to go along with the times while keeping the HELMET and COLORS the same. That's all I'm sayin.

    If you had your way you would have this:

    bedwetter-uniforms.jpg

  • 0ap2000000318212.jpgOK, I didn't watch the game....but I see below Gordon's uni, which does not bother me.

    20140124-063852.jpg

    But, honestly I don't think the color scheme used in that game are so good for other teams players:

  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    @miktoxic said:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    @miktoxic said:

    i rest my case.

    Solid case there bro.

    Browns uniforms are great, not sure why this is even a thread.