Skip to content

best team performance pro bowl

The Browns Board
10 7 563
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Which single NFL team had the best showing at the 2014 Pro Bowl? I'd have to say it was the Cleveland. They accounted for two touchdowns with two different receivers receivers Joe Haden had an excellent strip take away, TJ Ward had a number of nice tackles tackles including one on Gordon. I know the Pro Bowl is pretty meaningless but still couldn't help but be a little proud of the Browns.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Joe Thomas got beat a bunch by JJ Watt though

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I could see Cleveland. Gordon had the TD and also a huge catch at the end.

    Panthers were good too. Tolbert is a wrecking ball.

  • Which single NFL team had the best showing at the 2014 Pro Bowl? I'd have to say it was the Cleveland. They accounted for two touchdowns with two different receivers receivers Joe Haden had an excellent strip take away, TJ Ward had a number of nice tackles tackles including one on Gordon. I know the Pro Bowl is pretty meaningless but still couldn't help but be a little proud of the Browns.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Which single NFL team had the best showing at the 2014 Pro Bowl? I'd have to say it was the Cleveland. They accounted for two touchdowns with two different receivers receivers Joe Haden had an excellent strip take away, TJ Ward had a number of nice tackles tackles including one on Gordon. I know the Pro Bowl is pretty meaningless but still couldn't help but be a little proud of the Browns.

    What I took away from that game is that we clearly have enough talent to compete in the NFL, but not until that Browns helmet in Hawaii is on a QB (or having to bow out in playing the big game). If the browns could just get good QB play we can easily turn this ship around. Here's to hoping!

  • Joe Thomas got beat a bunch by JJ Watt though

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Joe Thomas got beat a bunch by JJ Watt though

    Not really... JT acquitted himself quite well.

    @bbedward said:

    I could see Cleveland. Gordon had the TD and also a huge catch at the end.

    Panthers were good too. Tolbert is a wrecking ball.

    Tolbert reminds me of Don Nottingham, AKA The Human Bowling Ball...

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #6

    didn't cameron get the MVP of the game?

  • didn't cameron get the MVP of the game?

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @miktoxic said:

    didn't cameron get the MVP of the game?

    Nick Foles and Derrick Johnson were the MVPs.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Deep down, we all thought it was better than 50/50 that Josh Gordon would tear up a knee, so I call the Pro Bowl a roaring success.

    Z

  • Deep down, we all thought it was better than 50/50 that Josh Gordon would tear up a knee, so I call the Pro Bowl a roaring success.

    Z

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Zombo said:

    Deep down, we all thought it was better than 50/50 that Josh Gordon would tear up a knee, so I call the Pro Bowl a roaring success.

    Z

    browns represented quite nicely. everyone was chirping about our standout players.

    mack might leave, if so, fuck him.

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Probowl was a blast to watch this year. Physical, competitive play with the Browns core making plays. Thanks Heckert.

    Earlier I posted if people were trusty enough of Josh Gordon to buy his jersery well..

    I'm buying it now. First Browns jersey! 😁

    The dude is already unstoppable and is only getting better.