Browns hire Jim O'Niel has DC
-
The rumor came to fruition
-
who the hell is this guy? I've never heard of him nor heard the browns were interested in him
-
He was a LB coach in Buffalo with Pettine. Pettine brought pretty much the entire Buffalo LB coaching staff with him.
-
OK, a HC gets to pick his staff. If this is who the guy wants, so be it.
-
-
-
-
-
Maybe we can get a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers from the Bills as well and it will be exactly like The Mangini/Jets era!
-
try the Redbreast Reserve
-
-
-
Mmmm Guiness
-
If you get a chance....please please get this

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/samuel-smiths-organic-chocolate-stout/182774/
You wont want to drink another stout

-
Maybe we can get a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers from the Bills as well and it will be exactly like The Mangini/Jets era!
-
Same here. Love me some Beamish
Clearly a man of refined taste...
So damn hard to find over here. I have had it in two places State side....
One was Flying Saucers in Little Rock, AR... place had over 100 different brews on tap.
And I cannot remember the other... it's been so long ago.
-
-
A Cork man eh?
WSS
-
Same here. Love me some Beamish
Clearly a man of refined taste...
So damn hard to find over here. I have had it in two places State side....
One was Flying Saucers in Little Rock, AR... place had over 100 different brews on tap.
And I cannot remember the other... it's been so long ago.
Clearly a man of refined taste...
So damn hard to find over here. I have had it in two places State side....
One was Flying Saucers in Little Rock, AR... place had over 100 different brews on tap.
And I cannot remember the other... it's been so long ago.
The Flying Saucer here has it.
-
Clearly a man of refined taste...
So damn hard to find over here. I have had it in two places State side....
One was Flying Saucers in Little Rock, AR... place had over 100 different brews on tap.
And I cannot remember the other... it's been so long ago.
The Flying Saucer here has it.
The Flying Saucer here has it.
Well, if I am ever wherever "here" is, I'll buy...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

