Skip to content

I wouldnt root for the steelers if.....

The Browns Board
33 26 2.9k
  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'll raise you Al-Qauda.

  • S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'll raise you hitler

  • I'll raise you hitler

    J JewDago wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Scott Player said:

    I'll raise you hitler

    i second that.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by Furnier
    #5

    I'd sooner vote for O.J. Simpson on a dating show.

    DWJ

  • They were playing against Russia/USSR

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @believelandbrown said:

    They were playing against Russia/USSR

    nothing wrong with russia today, I went there and it was a very nice country and there were lots of hot girls πŸ™‚

    maybe the politics of the USSR were bad, but I even went to kyrgyzstan, kazakhstan, (post soviet central asian republics) and I would say kazakhstan is nothing like borat depicts it, there are a lot of hot asian girls I saw, kyrgyzstan was poor but scenic and had some hot asian girls as well

    maybe better to say USSR during the peak of the cold war πŸ˜†

  • S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #7

    If Big Ben were on fire in the street. I would not even stop to piss on him to put him out.

  • If Big Ben were on fire in the street. I would not even stop to piss on him to put him out.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @sez.ej said:

    If Big Ben were on fire in the street. I would not even stop to piss on him to put him out.

    GOOD ONE!!!!

    If I was off duty, I wouldn't either!!!! On duty, sadly, I'd have to extinguish him.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I'd shake the hand of Osama Bin Laden before I shook the hand of A Squeeler- fan or player.

  • K killbill wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I think the three thousand people who never made it out of the world trade center would find your remarks offensive, you should dedicate your remarks to all the service people in Iraqi classless Brown ass

  • ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Maybe if Bin Laden actually planned it instead of our own government.

  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #12

    There are these things called jokes. When you're an adult, you can cross crude lines and still not get offended if you're intelligent enough.

  • Maybe if Bin Laden actually planned it instead of our own government.

    plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    AdaM said:

    Maybe if Bin Laden actually planned it instead of our own government.

    if you truly believe that our own government planned it then wow. that is sad.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I started off rooting for the steelers AFC PRIDE!(plus had some steeler friends over)by the late 3th quarter i was full heartedly pulling for the cards as was everyone else except my 4 steeler buddies it was a blast watchin these guys go from sure victory too....the cardinals are gonna f'in win sob sob..lol

    I try not to hate the steelers but i just cant quite master it..πŸ˜‰

  • I think the three thousand people who never made it out of the world trade center would find your remarks offensive, you should dedicate your remarks to all the service people in Iraqi classless Brown ass

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @killbill said:

    I think the three thousand people who never made it out of the world trade center would find your remarks offensive, you should dedicate your remarks to all the service people in Iraqi classless Brown ass

    I'm so sick of do-gooder Steeler Fems coming over here and getting offended of obvious flame baiting These fags getting their parnties in a bunch makes me sick. Therefore, I'm sure you've noticed, we've tossed just about every post and Steeler fag from the site since the Ref's pulled out that win last night.

    I could care less what any of ya think, the last thing I want to read today is some sentiment for the Steelers or some gay Steeler fag over here pretending his hardest he ain't here to gloat.

    Go fuck yourselves assholes ... not in my house,

    Buh-bye

  • They were playing against Russia/USSR

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @believelandbrown said:

    They were playing against Russia/USSR

    Too bad then.

    It's not their fault the Browns suck.

    Steelers Suck, Steelers Suck.

    Well, here is the reality check....there is always one of us on the board.....maybe we need to be a little more like them and a little bit less like us.

    You can say what you want, but I have been rooting for the Browns a long time and have season tickets, and live more than a hour drive away.

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I wouldn't root for them if you made me eat a case of sardines.

    sardines.jpg

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Maybe the Steelers should hire bin Laden as their defensive coordinator if LeBeau retires.

  • @killbill said:

    I think the three thousand people who never made it out of the world trade center would find your remarks offensive, you should dedicate your remarks to all the service people in Iraqi classless Brown ass

    I'm so sick of do-gooder Steeler Fems coming over here and getting offended of obvious flame baiting These fags getting their parnties in a bunch makes me sick. Therefore, I'm sure you've noticed, we've tossed just about every post and Steeler fag from the site since the Ref's pulled out that win last night.

    I could care less what any of ya think, the last thing I want to read today is some sentiment for the Steelers or some gay Steeler fag over here pretending his hardest he ain't here to gloat.

    Go fuck yourselves assholes ... not in my house,

    Buh-bye

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @atenears said:

    I'm so sick of do-gooder Steeler Fems coming over here and getting offended of obvious flame baiting These fags getting their parnties in a bunch makes me sick. Therefore, I'm sure you've noticed, we've tossed just about every post and Steeler fag from the site since the Ref's pulled out that win last night.

    I could care less what any of ya think, the last thing I want to read today is some sentiment for the Steelers or some gay Steeler fag over here pretending his hardest he ain't here to gloat.

    Go xxxx yourselves assholes ... not in my house,

    Buh-bye

    Way to go Stan. i appreciate your leadership!

    i hate the Steelers.

  • @killbill said:

    I think the three thousand people who never made it out of the world trade center would find your remarks offensive, you should dedicate your remarks to all the service people in Iraqi classless Brown ass

    I'm so sick of do-gooder Steeler Fems coming over here and getting offended of obvious flame baiting These fags getting their parnties in a bunch makes me sick. Therefore, I'm sure you've noticed, we've tossed just about every post and Steeler fag from the site since the Ref's pulled out that win last night.

    I could care less what any of ya think, the last thing I want to read today is some sentiment for the Steelers or some gay Steeler fag over here pretending his hardest he ain't here to gloat.

    Go fuck yourselves assholes ... not in my house,

    Buh-bye

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @atenears said:

    I'm so sick of do-gooder Steeler Fems coming over here and getting offended of obvious flame baiting These fags getting their parnties in a bunch makes me sick. Therefore, I'm sure you've noticed, we've tossed just about every post and Steeler fag from the site since the Ref's pulled out that win last night.

    I could care less what any of ya think, the last thing I want to read today is some sentiment for the Steelers or some gay Steeler fag over here pretending his hardest he ain't here to gloat.

    Go xxxx yourselves assholes ... not in my house,

    Buh-bye

    Hey, are we allowed to type like that

  • If Big Ben were on fire in the street. I would not even stop to piss on him to put him out.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @sez.ej said:

    If Big Ben were on fire in the street. I would not even stop to piss on him to put him out.

    now me, I WOULD piss on Big Ben. Shortly after, I'd set him back on fire and walk away chuckling.