Skip to content

Jason Passehl Mock Draft

The Browns Board
13 11 862
  • Maybe.... But damn I would be happy with those first three picks

  • Teddy B getting past the Jags seems crazy but I would take that in a heartbeat. I am not as high on the 2 other picks, but do believe they are positions of need along with WR, ILB, and CB

  • I think there's no questioning the positions are that of need, but I suspect Gabe Jackson will be there with our 2nd round pick, and we could potentially move up from third round to pick hyde.

  • If Odell Beckham goes to the steelers, Browns fans will not be happy about it.

    I'd take Beckham with the second pick in the first, then Gabe, or another og.

    But not Richardson.

  • I think the first 3 picks for us have to be QB, ILB, and G, with the order yet to be determined. We have a good chance at getting the BPA at all those positions.

  • passhell=passe with a u.

    worse draft scenario ever.

  • Maybe, mik, but I think he nailed the Texans. I just cannot see them passing on Manziel... pun unintended...

    I know my Bridgewater/ QB thoughts at #4 are a well-worn commodity... so I'll skip that.

    As for Jackson... I have read a lot of good things about him. At least one scout believes he is the next Larry Allen. Personally I am still on the fence and want to see his Combine performance. He may not the best OG for a zone blocking scheme.

  • I like this draft better, it has us getting Watkins at 4 a OG at 26 then Derek Carr at 33

    http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round2.asp

  • Maybe, mik, but I think he nailed the Texans. I just cannot see them passing on Manziel... pun unintended...

    I know my Bridgewater/ QB thoughts at #4 are a well-worn commodity... so I'll skip that.

    As for Jackson... I have read a lot of good things about him. At least one scout believes he is the next Larry Allen. Personally I am still on the fence and want to see his Combine performance. He may not the best OG for a zone blocking scheme.

    @tour2ma said:

    Maybe, mik, but I think he nailed the Texans. I just cannot see them passing on Manziel... pun unintended...

    I know my Bridgewater/ QB thoughts at #4 are a well-worn commodity... so I'll skip that.

    As for Jackson... I have read a lot of good things about him. At least one scout believes he is the next Larry Allen. Personally I am still on the fence and want to see his Combine performance. He may not the best OG for a zone blocking scheme.

    I cant see them taking Manziel...my bet is them taking Clowney or Matthews, and trading for Mallett or drafting someone later. Schaub had a rough season to say the least but I dont think its impossible for him to bounce back. They need lots of help on the O Line also.
  • I'd put my money on Clowney going to the rams before Mathews. With the hiring of Greg "kill the qb" Williams this would be one of if not thee best pass rush in football. And making maybe the greatest defensive division in the history of football.

  • I'd put my money on Clowney going to the rams before Mathews. With the hiring of Greg "kill the qb" Williams this would be one of if not thee best pass rush in football. And making maybe the greatest defensive division in the history of football.

    @cdl15 said:

    I'd put my money on Clowney going to the rams before Mathews. With the hiring of Greg "kill the qb" Williams this would be one of if not thee best pass rush in football. And making maybe the greatest defensive division in the history of football.

    I think the Rams take Matthews, Robinson, or Watkins.