Skip to content

Josh Gordon a 'fan' of Fresno State QB Derek Carr

The Browns Board
36 18 1.8k
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Poetic Ghoolie. HOW DID WE NOT SEE RHIS BEFORE?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I'm a Svengali

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Gordon proved he can have anyone throw to him and still be the best WR. Draft Bortles or Manziel is what I think.

  • @mike-h said:

    I liked Carr until I watched a few of his games.

    No surprise PoG is latching onto a guy he knows literally nothing about other than what he reads someone else say about him.

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @poeticg said:

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

    The mittens are off!!!

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Had to Google novella Cinderella............. Pretty funny

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Gordon would like any QB that can get him the ball without throwing interceptions.

  • @poeticg said:

    Zip your lips, keep my name out of your lying mouth faggot. You don't know what I know so save your bullshit for your novella Cinderella.

    The mittens are off!!!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I will say that Josh could do well running with the 20 WR screens Carr throws every game...

    @cdl15 said:

    The mittens are off!!!

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

  • I will say that Josh could do well running with the 20 WR screens Carr throws every game...

    @cdl15 said:

    The mittens are off!!!

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

    LMFAO!! mom probably pins a note on his goose down jacket asking the bus driver to wipe his nose and the lunch lady that he's lactose intolerant.

    short bus with a helmet no doubt.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mike-h said:

    Tell me how much you know about Trent Richardson.

    .

    Hey I never liked the Trent Richardson pic but that doesn't mean that somebody who did is an idiot. Apparently someone in the Colts organization who gets paid a shitload of money to know these things thought the guy was worth a first round draft pick.

    WSS

  • I will say that Josh could do well running with the 20 WR screens Carr throws every game...

    @cdl15 said:

    The mittens are off!!!

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

    B BigJim wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tour2ma said:

    I will say that Josh could do well running with the 20 WR screens Carr throws every game...

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

    Carr is the best screen and deep ball passer. He can throw the 0/9 like nobody's business.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #25

    i like little a lot.

    BUT

    he can't get separation, catch the ball or have the confidence to fight for the throws that carr's receiver's did in that reel. gordon can. so look for us to get another big receiver this year.

    as for carr, i've seen more mock drafts showing us picking the guy with our first @4 than any other player.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #26

    2:12 that is an arm

  • @tour2ma said:

    I will say that Josh could do well running with the 20 WR screens Carr throws every game...

    ... and dangling from the elastic clipped to them and his sleeves...

    Carr is the best screen and deep ball passer. He can throw the 0/9 like nobody's business.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @bigjim said:

    Carr is the best screen and deep ball passer. He can throw the 0/9 like nobody's business.

    Carr has the worst deep ball percentage of the top 4. And yeah he pretty much mastered the screen, seeing how 50% of his passes were behind the line of scrimmage.
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #28

    carr is not your granddaddy's JF.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Derek Carr's first interview. LOL. This is why I like the kid so much, he's been around the game FOREVER. He is a smart dude, he's going redeem his family's name, trust me. I see a successful franchise QB in his eyes.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Really cool interview with David Carr during the lockout, when Derek was just ready to start his first season at Fresno. A lot of really cool insight. David said Derek could really huck it! lol

  • Really cool interview with David Carr during the lockout, when Derek was just ready to start his first season at Fresno. A lot of really cool insight. David said Derek could really huck it! lol

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @poeticg said:

    Really cool interview with David Carr during the lockout, when Derek was just ready to start his first season at Fresno. A lot of really cool insight. David said Derek could really huck it! lol

    Good god whats wrong with his face??? His jawline is either Cro Magnon or HGH bone growth.

  • S Spectralcow wrote on last edited by
    #32

    Yeah, he may not be working with all homo sapien genes. I've heard it mentioned that a certain portion of the population is walking around with a little Neanderthal blood in them. I'd start my blood tests with this fella.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #33

    that's the chin and jawline of a guy that can take a punch.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Not that it means jack shit to a football career but the guy is reasonaby articulate for a professional athlete. Nice to hear a few minutes of speaking without 2 dozen "you know"s interspersed.

    WSS