Josh Gordon a 'fan' of Fresno State QB Derek Carr
-
-
carr is not your granddaddy's JF.
-
-
-
Really cool interview with David Carr during the lockout, when Derek was just ready to start his first season at Fresno. A lot of really cool insight. David said Derek could really huck it! lol
-
Yeah, he may not be working with all homo sapien genes. I've heard it mentioned that a certain portion of the population is walking around with a little Neanderthal blood in them. I'd start my blood tests with this fella.
-
that's the chin and jawline of a guy that can take a punch.
-
Not that it means jack shit to a football career but the guy is reasonaby articulate for a professional athlete. Nice to hear a few minutes of speaking without 2 dozen "you know"s interspersed.
WSS
-
I odn't know if Carr could be "the" guy.....but I know that if he is "The Browns guy", then I would be all in his corner.
Here is a thing you all need to know: I am still hoping that Brandon Weeden pulls it together and acts like a real NFL QB. Why? Because he still wears that Orange Helmet and as long as he does I hope he does well.
When and if he loses the Orange Helmet, then he can fuck up as bad as he wants. Til then, he is ours and we all should still want him to do well.
-
I odn't know if Carr could be "the" guy.....but I know that if he is "The Browns guy", then I would be all in his corner.
Here is a thing you all need to know: I am still hoping that Brandon Weeden pulls it together and acts like a real NFL QB. Why? Because he still wears that Orange Helmet and as long as he does I hope he does well.
When and if he loses the Orange Helmet, then he can fuck up as bad as he wants. Til then, he is ours and we all should still want him to do well.
Word is, Weeden asked to be trade. Screw him. I feel like my 200 lb. Last resort booty call just broke up with me on facebook.I odn't know if Carr could be "the" guy.....but I know that if he is "The Browns guy", then I would be all in his corner.
Here is a thing you all need to know: I am still hoping that Brandon Weeden pulls it together and acts like a real NFL QB. Why? Because he still wears that Orange Helmet and as long as he does I hope he does well.
When and if he loses the Orange Helmet, then he can fuck up as bad as he wants. Til then, he is ours and we all should still want him to do well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login