Hoyer trade rumor
-
It is impressive because Dan Quinn was the D-coordinator for Florida at the time. Same guy who coached the Seattle defense.
Bridgewater has had Joe Shit and Bob Whothefuckisthatguy at wideout but still continues to put up good numbers.
However, I think if Bridgewater is off the table then Manziel is no slouch.
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?It is impressive because Dan Quinn was the D-coordinator for Florida at the time. Same guy who coached the Seattle defense.
Bridgewater has had Joe Shit and Bob Whothefuckisthatguy at wideout but still continues to put up good numbers.
However, I think if Bridgewater is off the table then Manziel is no slouch.
Also if the Texans really believe Johnny Manziel is the guy to take them to the Superbowl why would they trade that pick?
Answer: because it's a smoke screen more than likely. If you can get two first round picks and a decent starter, possibly, and you only have to move three spots? You're still probably able to take the highest rated quarterback in the draft or 1 of 2 can't miss players. Sounds like a no brainer for me if I'm the Texans GM. Let's hope Ray Farmer has earned his respect here for something other than not being Mike Lombardi.
WSS
-
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?It is impressive because Dan Quinn was the D-coordinator for Florida at the time. Same guy who coached the Seattle defense.
Bridgewater has had Joe Shit and Bob Whothefuckisthatguy at wideout but still continues to put up good numbers.
However, I think if Bridgewater is off the table then Manziel is no slouch.
Also if the Texans really believe Johnny Manziel is the guy to take them to the Superbowl why would they trade that pick?
Answer: because it's a smoke screen more than likely. If you can get two first round picks and a decent starter, possibly, and you only have to move three spots? You're still probably able to take the highest rated quarterback in the draft or 1 of 2 can't miss players. Sounds like a no brainer for me if I'm the Texans GM. Let's hope Ray Farmer has earned his respect here for something other than not being Mike Lombardi.
WSS
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?
Bridgewater's receivers aren't terrible, but it certainly isn't an all star squad; he has to deal with a lot of drops. But, like any good qb, he makes the best of what he has by knowing where to go with the ball, throwing players open and hitting receivers in stride
-
He can always add some weight. He has a decent size frame to do so.1. Bridgewater and Bortles play in the same conference
2.Watch the '13 Sugar Bowl between Lousiville and the Florida Gators. Bridgewater shit all over them, and that was when Florida was ranked 3rd in the nation due to their "world class sec defense". Louisville was ranked 21 at the time and NO ONE thought they'd win.
The fact of the matter is that Teddy's OC handed him the keys to Lousiville's pro-style offense and he did nothing but make good reads, go through progressions and get the ball out quickly. I don't care if he's a little skinny, he can run a pro style offense and he has the brain power to be successful.
I like teddy the most in this draft of QBs. Very smart player. He has most of the qualities you'd want in a day 1 rookie starter. Over some of the other prospects who may take a little longer to develop.
I don't think he'll get past the Jags though if Houston passes on him. But ya never know.
I'd be happier with him or Bortles than manziel, if we take a QB at 4.
-
Actually the knock on him is that he does not have the frame size to add weight. He is tall, but he is not "thick".
Reportedly at one point during the 2013 season his weight dropped into the mid-180's.
Having skeletar at QB could be fun

I think with the right trainer he could gain a bit.
I'd hate to imagine a 180 pound bridgewater getting slammed on the blindside by a guy like Burfict.
-
Actually the knock on him is that he does not have the frame size to add weight. He is tall, but he is not "thick".
Reportedly at one point during the 2013 season his weight dropped into the mid-180's.
Having skeletar at QB could be fun

I think with the right trainer he could gain a bit.
I'd hate to imagine a 180 pound bridgewater getting slammed on the blindside by a guy like Burfict.
-
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?It is impressive because Dan Quinn was the D-coordinator for Florida at the time. Same guy who coached the Seattle defense.
Bridgewater has had Joe Shit and Bob Whothefuckisthatguy at wideout but still continues to put up good numbers.
However, I think if Bridgewater is off the table then Manziel is no slouch.
Also if the Texans really believe Johnny Manziel is the guy to take them to the Superbowl why would they trade that pick?
Answer: because it's a smoke screen more than likely. If you can get two first round picks and a decent starter, possibly, and you only have to move three spots? You're still probably able to take the highest rated quarterback in the draft or 1 of 2 can't miss players. Sounds like a no brainer for me if I'm the Texans GM. Let's hope Ray Farmer has earned his respect here for something other than not being Mike Lombardi.
WSS
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?
WSS
Because good QB play can make average to 'meh' receivers look much better especially at the college level.
-
How did Bilgewater put up those numbers if he has such terrible receivers?
WSS
Because good QB play can make average to 'meh' receivers look much better especially at the college level.
Because good QB play can make average to 'meh' receivers look much better especially at the college level.
Yeah? Maybe. So why did Gordon do so well and Greg Little did not? Anyway I think your statement works for any team.
Even the Aggies.
WSS
-
Peyton manning earning Eric decker what will likely be an overpaid contract?
-
Because good QB play can make average to 'meh' receivers look much better especially at the college level.
Yeah? Maybe. So why did Gordon do so well and Greg Little did not? Anyway I think your statement works for any team.
Even the Aggies.
WSS
Yeah? Maybe. So why did Gordon do so well and Greg Little did not? Anyway I think your statement works for any team.
Even the Aggies.
WSS
I would theorize that Gordon would have likely had an even bigger year if he had a better QB and Greg Little would likely still be bad.
-
But again Greg Little is not a fan of catching the ball.
-
Because good QB play can make average to 'meh' receivers look much better especially at the college level.
Yeah? Maybe. So why did Gordon do so well and Greg Little did not? Anyway I think your statement works for any team.
Even the Aggies.
WSS
Yeah? Maybe. So why did Gordon do so well and Greg Little did not? Anyway I think your statement works for any team.
Even the Aggies.
WSS
IMO Mike Evans is overrated and benefited from having Manziel on the team, but Evans is still far better than anyone on the Louisville squad.
There are those of us who have been patient with Little, but it's starting to look like he will never have the hands needed to be a reliable receiver. For this reason, I'm kind of worried about a guy like Kelvin Benjamin with his dropped pass problem.
-
One of doze guys is gonna be startin' for someone else next season.
I say keep Hoyer coz you know what you got with him.
Johnny Scramble of unknown quality on an NFL level.
-
Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.
Bank it.
-
Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.
Bank it.
Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.
Bank it.
Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb
-
Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.
Bank it.
Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb
Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb
I never said I wanted to trade him but you never know when Dallas, St. Louis, Tampa, Houston, Tennessee will come calling.
Other than Marcus Mariota, there isn't a QB worth touching in the first round next year.
-
Hoyer will be signed to a long term deal and Manziel will be dealt in the offseason.
Bank it.
Lol were not gonna trade Manziel. It costs us barely anything for him to sit on the bench. We're not gonna trade him for anything less than a first round pick. Good luck finding someone who gonna give up that for an unproven qb
-
His name is Jerry Jones. That should save you some time.
what would we even want from Dallas? Frankly I'm quite content to have Manziel sit and learn here in Cleveland for a few like Rodgers did, than take over. I don't think it will happen next year, but the year after he should be able to take the job from Hoyer.
-
Actually the knock on him is that he does not have the frame size to add weight. He is tall, but he is not "thick".
Reportedly at one point during the 2013 season his weight dropped into the mid-180's.
Having skeletar at QB could be fun

I think with the right trainer he could gain a bit.
I'd hate to imagine a 180 pound bridgewater getting slammed on the blindside by a guy like Burfict.
Having skeletar at QB could be fun

I think with the right trainer he could gain a bit.
I'd hate to imagine a 180 pound bridgewater getting slammed on the blindside by a guy like Burfict.
We gonna see real soon just how good Teddy B is.
Other than a stupid deal- Hoyer keeps on keepin' up. Manziel will sit & learn.
-
Wow, how quickly you guys turn on the most competent QB you've had in years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login