Skip to content

Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings - RBs

The Browns Board
7 5 325
  • Good evening Browns fans! Here's my prospect rankings for the RB position in the '14 draft

    Enjoy!

    EM

  • Carlos Hyde - #14? That's gonna upset a few buckeyes around here!

  • Em.....most people here would not know Napolean Kaufman from Napolean Bonaparte.

    And yes, I also think that you are vastly overrating all these small college RBs.

    And no one here in Ohio would ever rate those RBs at Kent St. and Toledo over Carlos Hyde.

  • Good evening Browns fans! Here's my prospect rankings for the RB position in the '14 draft

    Enjoy!

    EM

    @emdiggy said:

    Good evening Browns fans! Here's my prospect rankings for the RB position in the '14 draft

    Enjoy!

    EM

    wow I'm sure ur list will differ from that of the projected.
  • I (amazingly enough) agree with Gip - it seems like you're ranking lots of small school guys highly in place of the big name guys like KaDeem Carey and Bishop Sankey. It may well be that a couple of small school guys go on to make big names for themselves but it feels like you're just trying to create a trendy list of guys you might not know much about that have a shot.

    Of course, I've done no scouting of them myself, so I can't comment on individual rankings, just the general overall theme.

  • I enjoyed it. I actually like the fact your ratings are laid out the way you see them as opposed to just going with the consensus rankings. I don't know that I agree with them all but I did like your info on a lot of the lesser know prospects.

  • I enjoyed it. I actually like the fact your ratings are laid out the way you see them as opposed to just going with the consensus rankings. I don't know that I agree with them all but I did like your info on a lot of the lesser know prospects.

    @jcam222 said:

    I enjoyed it. I actually like the fact your ratings are laid out the way you see them as opposed to just going with the consensus rankings. I don't know that I agree with them all but I did like your info on a lot of the lesser know prospects.

    it's a good list of guys and highlights of them regardless where he, u, or anyone has em ranked.