Browns are on the board.
-
who u picking for qb? Maybe this would explain u playing devil's advocate so much. I would just give one year to pettine and Shanahan to get this offenese an identity with tons of weapons and then sell out next year for a qb. U get few options the higher u draft a qb. U draft one at 4 u can't draft another high one for at least 5-6 yrs.Yea I'm just saying. Why trade a pick for a guy who fits the mold of a guy we already have. You said they're nothing alike, but they couldn't be more alike.
-
-
-
-
i think houston takes manziel- jags take bortles though rotoworld is reporting jags not high on this yrs qbs and i think we take bridgewater
-
clowney. rotate DE's. fresh legs. what's the problem?
giants did it for years and won how many championships doing it?
-
who u picking for qb? Maybe this would explain u playing devil's advocate so much. I would just give one year to pettine and Shanahan to get this offenese an identity with tons of weapons and then sell out next year for a qb. U get few options the higher u draft a qb. U draft one at 4 u can't draft another high one for at least 5-6 yrs.Yea I'm just saying. Why trade a pick for a guy who fits the mold of a guy we already have. You said they're nothing alike, but they couldn't be more alike.
U draft (a QB) at 4 u can't draft another high one for at least 5-6 yrs.
Depends on the QB doesn't it?
You're a fucking moron and nobody agrees with your ill-informed opinions.
Was not exactly my point... but it was funnier...
I'm pretty sure I read over the weekend that the Jags owner was saying that there was no question that they were drafting a QB this year.
And I would trust what anyone says publically as far as I can throw them...
-
U draft (a QB) at 4 u can't draft another high one for at least 5-6 yrs.
Depends on the QB doesn't it?
You're a fucking moron and nobody agrees with your ill-informed opinions.
Was not exactly my point... but it was funnier...
I'm pretty sure I read over the weekend that the Jags owner was saying that there was no question that they were drafting a QB this year.
And I would trust what anyone says publically as far as I can throw them...
-
Teddy TwatwaterAssuming we stay at 4 you are the GM and anyone possible you want is there, who is you no doubt absolute pick?
yes. Then Watkins/ClowneyTeddy Twatwater
-
clowney. rotate DE's. fresh legs. what's the problem?
giants did it for years and won how many championships doing it?
yep. Still can't make up my mind between him and Watkins though. I know Clowney might make a little more sense, but damn Gordon/Watkins would awesome to watch. Jeffrey/Marshall?? Draft best QB with 26clowney. rotate DE's. fresh legs. what's the problem?
giants did it for years and won how many championships doing it?
-
-
clowney. rotate DE's. fresh legs. what's the problem?
giants did it for years and won how many championships doing it?
-
I have a feeling that the Texans want Clowney. Matt Schaub can make a comeback. He's from the same class as Phillip Rivers, and he had a few down years as well. With a new coach on the way in, it wouldn't surprise me if O'brien chose to roll with Schaub, I would.
-
^I agree
I don't see them passing on Clowney
-
Im afraid clowney and mr feetball will be gone by the time we draft....itll be bridgewater or bortles we will be "stuck' with.
Id rather trade the pick to someone for their number 1 in 15 and 16 as pick someone who you don't really believe in.
-
The same Giants quarterbacked by Eli Manning?
I think he is referring to Phil Simms.
-
Im afraid clowney and mr feetball will be gone by the time we draft....itll be bridgewater or bortles we will be "stuck' with.
Id rather trade the pick to someone for their number 1 in 15 and 16 as pick someone who you don't really believe in.
Im afraid clowney and mr feetball will be gone by the time we draft....itll be bridgewater or bortles we will be "stuck' with.
Id rather trade the pick to someone for their number 1 in 15 and 16 as pick someone who you don't really believe in.
Why trade out when we need a QB. Every one of those qb's stock will fall and rise until draft day. The Texans will try and gauge what the top 5 teams want, and try to sell that they will take their pick. happens every year. We need top talent at a lot of positions. the only pick I would not want is Watkins, and its not because he is not a beast, its because we have a beast already. We can snag Odel Beckam late 1st, to complement Flash. So in a recap, take a damn qb, or bpa, no trade down talk. we have done it to many times and got shit from it.
-
The same Giants quarterbacked by Eli Manning?
LOL... Touche'...
I have a feeling that the Texans want Clowney. Matt Schaub can make a comeback. He's from the same class as Phillip Rivers, and he had a few down years as well. With a new coach on the way in, it wouldn't surprise me if O'brien chose to roll with Schaub, I would.
Want Clowney? Sure... but they already have their beast DE in JJ and a very serviceable Antonio Smith opposite him.
I think Schaub is done in Houston. Things have been leading up to the team's total collapse in and Matt was the final straw.
Right or wrong... I think they have to move on and Manziel (essentially a "regional pick") is a player that they will not pass up.
Even their website agrees that JM is their guy...
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/VanderMock-10/1d7f8965-85fc-4255-9b50-d265ac9dfe0b
... and he has the Texans tabbing Dee Ford in Rnd 2...
-
I have NO interest whatsoever in trading up to get any one of these QBs. In my mind none of them have set themselves apart such that the Browns should invest vast resources in any one of them. We have the #4 pick......whoever is there, Bortles/Manziel/Bridgewater as far as I am concerned take who is available.
Because here is how I believe karma would work: We trade our two top picks to move up to #1 to take a QB....and that guy becomes an epic bust.
But stay where we are, take who drops...and I believe that person will be OK.
The Great and Poweful Oz has spoken.
-
How about Josh McCown for a year or 2 .....had success in Chicago ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login