Kyle Shanahan bye the numbers
-
-
-
See Pat Shumrur's offense
BURN!
-
-
The only issue I have with the analysis is the part that says "this may help Greg Little keep his job with the Browns"
Screw that he needs to go plain and simple.
-
The only issue I have with the analysis is the part that says "this may help Greg Little keep his job with the Browns"
Screw that he needs to go plain and simple.
-
-
-
-
Zombo said:
He misspelled a two letter word in the headline ... but I like the enthusiasm.
Zombo

-
Suggests Watkins would be a wasted pick at #4
-
If that's your goal let's hope he brings Rumpelstiltskin to the Browns as assistant coach. Just keep an eye on your first born...You don't think Kyle can make Little catch the ball?
WSS
-
I'll take the job. I couldn't be any worse then Banner. I wouldn't have hired Lombardi. That's for sure
Banner is not the President...
-
After further review... not much to get excited abut in that article..
Based upon Kyle's numbers:
- Gordon's output will drop 25% in 2014.
- We will pass more than we run.
- We will post yardage totals that leave us wondering why we did not score more.
All his history is under either Daddy or Daddy's #1 disciple, so there's little wonder that a "Kyle" pattern seems well established.
So the question is will Pettine's approach make Kyle different? Make him better? Tough call, but I like the chances.
-
Suggests Watkins would be a wasted pick at #4
Suggests Watkins would be a wasted pick at #4
Good point. Now there's some good analysis...
-
@MaryKayCabot: #Browns OC Shanahan on drafting a quarterback: "you don't need a certain type of QB, you need the best one.''
-
The Ravens interviewed Kyle and thought he wasn't good enough. They proceeded to hire the guy who by all accounts the browns wanted in Kubiak, and we proceed to hire the guy the ravens didn't want. Here's yet another case of the rich getting rich while the browns get the scraps. Call me crazy for not being all giddy about the hire here.
-
What can you really learn from interviews? i think it's all bullshit myself. Proof will be on the field not in the meeting room.
-
I'll take the job. I couldn't be any worse then Banner. I wouldn't have hired Lombardi. That's for sure
Banner is not the President...
-
The only issue I have with the analysis is the part that says "this may help Greg Little keep his job with the Browns"
Screw that he needs to go plain and simple.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login